Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 301 to 320 of 641

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

301. Posted:

Can anyone give their impression on Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, it's on sale for $20 in the eshop and I was thinking of buying it?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

MeanMustacheMan

302. Posted:

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting? Is Earthbound a good game? I've always wanted to check it out.

3DS Friend Code: 0920-1209-5126

AuthorMessage

MyFriendOfMisery

303. Posted:

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting? Is Earthbound a good game? I've always wanted to check it out.

Earthbound's amazing but it's not the best game ever made, don't listen to the retro gaming hipster community there. You should definitely check it out.

Try Lego City Undercover.

MyFriendOfMisery

AuthorMessage

Icarus423

304. Posted:

If I were to just play single player, should I get Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3d World? OH and I've never played Wind Waker before.

Edited on by Icarus423

Icarus423

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

305. Posted:

Icarus423 wrote:

If I were to just play single player, should I get Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3d World? OH and I've never played Wind Waker before.

You won't regret purchasing either. Both are very solid games. It really depends on whether you feel like a fast paced, action type game (Mario), or a story type adventure (Zelda). I could do with both, personally. As far as single player in Mario 3D world, I've only played cooperatively so far, but I think it would still be great solo.

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

biomadd

306. Posted:

Icarus423 wrote:

Depends on what you like.I think getting a used wind waker on g-cube and 3d world on wii u would be a wise choice

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

AuthorMessage

biomadd

307. Posted:

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

Sonic Lost World maybe? To be honest you got the 3 best titles out so far.

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

AuthorMessage

cookiex

308. Posted:

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting?

Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Skjeva

309. Posted:

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

If you are over 17 years old, I will recommend ZombU. Its a great game and a bargain theae days.

Skjeva

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

310. Posted:

How many GB does Windwaker HD and DuckTales remastered takes?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

311. Posted:

Ducktales takes up ~750 MB, while Zelda Wind Waker HD takes up 1792 MB.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

carlc

312. Posted:

Just got a wii u for xmas, not sure to get WindWaker or Rayman Legends. Beat WW on the GC, favorite zelda behind both 64 games. Love platformers like Mario Super Meat Boy and Rayman Origins. Cant spend $ on both now, not worried either since the game releases in the next few months are so slim ill have time to get the other one sooner than later. Someone help persuade me in one direction or the other.

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

313. Posted:

Not sure if I should ask this question here or not or if there another topic, I have a question about the game Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 that's on sale in the eshop, I've seen screenshots that seem like in order to play you need to hold the Wii remote in your right hand is there an option to switch it so you can switch control to your left hand, I'm handicapped and I can't hold things in my right hand very well?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

314. Posted:

What are your guys' thoughts on Dues Ex for Wii U? I've heard countless praise for the game, but I can never bring myself to buy it, for some reason... I got the $50 on the eShop, and that's the only game I can think of that I would want, right now.

Also, I've never played this game on any system, so does this definitive version mean I'm gonna crap my pants, because it's so awesome? Thanks.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

315. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ducktales takes up ~750 MB, while Zelda Wind Waker HD takes up 1792 MB.

Thanks, that was an huge relife ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

316. Posted:

So I ended up impulse buying Deus Ex. Now, I'm trying to decide between Toki Tori 2+ or something else...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

317. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

So I ended up impulse buying Deus Ex. Now, I'm trying to decide between Toki Tori 2+ or something else...

I can recomend Ducktales, its a great game

AuthorMessage

Skjeva

318. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Let me know what you think about Deus Ex as Im torn between that and RE: revelations.

Skjeva

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

319. Posted:

Skjeva wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Let me know what you think about Deus Ex as Im torn between that and RE: revelations.

Get Deus Ex. I have both, and Deus Ex is definitely the better game, IMO. I bought RE: Revelations when it was on sale for $20 and used a $5 promo code. That games was worth it too, but I got it for $15. There's also not that many players online for RE(Raid Mode), which is a pretty big part of the game, IMO.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

320. Posted:

wondering if disney infinity is worth getting? it's 49.99 on sale at eb games. the other game i was thinking of getting is the marvel avengers battle for earth. is it any good?

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids