Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 241 to 260 of 457

AuthorMessage

taffy

241. Posted:

Linkus wrote:

I saw call of duty black ops 2 for 17 euros, is it worth it?

Depends if you're big on the multiplayer, i've heard that there's not alot of people online for it

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
3DS Friend code: 1160-9770-9674
Currently playing:
3DS - Super Little Acorns 3D turbo
Wii U - Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

AuthorMessage

Linkus

242. Posted:

taffy wrote:

Linkus wrote:

I saw call of duty black ops 2 for 17 euros, is it worth it?

Depends if you're big on the multiplayer, i've heard that there's not alot of people online for it

I am not in it for the multiplayer. It´s the campaign and nothing else.

Linkus

AuthorMessage

AmyHD

243. Posted:

@Linkus Black Ops II is not worth it for the singleplayer, it's a multiplayer game at heart.

@everyone else
http://youtu.be/mRxZLdhKE6E
http://youtu.be/iIAs7er_AiE
http://youtu.be/KLz0v_Z1tbk

All amazing gameplay of CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS FOR THE WII U! You saw it there first, or at least I did!

Would you like to have a round of Black Ops 2 on Wii U? Talk to me @ TLKH_Amy

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

244. Posted:

Well I've been considering buy AC4 for a couple of days now and I'm split as whether to buy the PS4 version or the Wii U version. I would like to support third parties on the Wii U and have no problem playing third party releases on the console, and it seems like a pretty well done port. However I tend to prefer to like to buy the best version of a game when it comes out. And the PS4 version by far looks greater and has a number of nice effects that the Wii U doesn't have. Anyone got ahold of AC4 on Wii U that would like to comment on the issue? I really want a good excuse to buy the Wii U version as opposed to the PS4, but then again I would like another big game to play on my PS4 when I get one. Of course I've still got 5 Assassin's Creed games to play before I get to this one, so I may well be burnt out by then, but I have something to keep me busy in the meantime before I make a decision.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

yojo

245. Posted:

So I am stuck, I am gonna get two Wii U games and I am wondering which of the three you guys would recommend most? I am considering Wii Party U, Wonderful 101, and Sonic Lost World. Thanks!

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

246. Posted:

yojo wrote:

So I am stuck, I am gonna get two Wii U games and I am wondering which of the three you guys would recommend most? I am considering Wii Party U, Wonderful 101, and Sonic Lost World. Thanks!

Wonderful 101 is a must. I can't say much about the other two, but Wii Party U would probably be best if you have a bunch of people to play it with.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

247. Posted:

Yeah, seriously, buy the Wonderful 101. Unless you're one of the many people that thinks Nintendo lacks originality, and that they need a new IP, that said people won't buy. :P

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Nik-Davies

248. Posted:

yojo wrote:

101 100% yes. I would say Wii Party U as it is good value for money considering you get a Wii Remote included. Also, if you don't want the game, you could sell it on eBay, keep the remote and use the money to buy Sonic: Lost World.

Here is the link for my fan-made Wii U Trailer (currently unfinished): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtd7yEpuVs&feature=youtu.be

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

249. Posted:

yojo wrote:

If you have a Target near you get all three if they're in stock, as there's a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all video games this week.

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

250. Posted:

It's my birthday next week and my parents won't give me money, they only want to give me a present lol. I'm thinking bout a game but I have no idea which one.. I already have zelda ww hd, rayman legends, nintendoland, wii fit u, wii sports club

Which great games are coming out soon? Or which game am I missing? I'm not interested in Wonderful 101 , Wii party stuff and shooters (not the way they are now sigh ----). Sonic lost world looks cool but I suffer from motion sickness so that's not a great idea :D Not sure bout super mario 3d.. it looks pretty good but I'm not a big fan of platformers tbh (though I LOVE rayman legends).

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

251. Posted:

Finally going to get the wii u this april 2014 haha finally going to quit putting it off. :D

Here's my list of wii u games I'm going to get:

NintendoLand
New Super Mario Bro's U
Donky Kong Tropical Freeze
Toki Tori 2
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mario Kart 8

I would get the newest barbie game for the wii u but am already going to get it for the 3ds. My b-day present to myself or should I hold off & get the barbie game on the wii u?

As for the other games I know Nintendoland & New super mario bro's U been out a while. Are they pretty good? I'm guessing yeah those will likely be my 1st to games on my wii u in april so need opinion's on games.

One thing for recommendation's for wii u games if recommending me any games no sports games expect mario & no rpgs please. :) Anything else I'm pretty cool with.

Thank you in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

252. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777: about the barbie game, licensed games tend to be very different on consoles and in portables. I'd recommend you to check the features each version has and decide which one you want. You could even get both if they're different enough!

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

253. Posted:

I'd definitely recommend NintendoLand- it's $30. You might be able to even find it cheaper. I thought Twister racing game was good, Zelda, Metroid, donkey kong, and ninja games were all good. I didn't really understand the multi player games and that's what a lot of people seem to like.

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Finally going to get the wii u this april 2014 haha finally going to quit putting it off. :D

Here's my list of wii u games I'm going to get:

NintendoLand
New Super Mario Bro's U
Donky Kong Tropical Freeze
Toki Tori 2
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mario Kart 8

I would get the newest barbie game for the wii u but am already going to get it for the 3ds. My b-day present to myself or should I hold off & get the barbie game on the wii u?

As for the other games I know Nintendoland & New super mario bro's U been out a while. Are they pretty good? I'm guessing yeah those will likely be my 1st to games on my wii u in april so need opinion's on games.

One thing for recommendation's for wii u games if recommending me any games no sports games expect mario & no rpgs please. :) Anything else I'm pretty cool with.

Thank you in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

254. Posted:

I'll be unboxing my Wii U + NSMB.U, NIntendo Land & ZombiU in about 2 weeks....Super excited! :D Boy has my initial negative tune shifted to pure positivity in comparison to how bitter and overwhelmed i felt about it's reveal and overall launch), i'm now dead set on getting the following >

The Wanting :D
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Game & Wario
New Super Luigi U
The Wonderful 101
Wii Party U
Duck Tales Remastered - (Can I get a yay for retail release!)
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker U
Wii Fit U

Undecided :p
Sonic Lost Worlds
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil: Revelations U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition - (this has got to be the most iffiest of all)

Do they still have the demo's up for the following four i mentioned above?....Ribbit :*

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

255. Posted:

@CountWavenStein I said it before but I will say it again...

Crack that baby open and get your game on dude ;)
Untitled

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

256. Posted:

So I'm thinking about which Bundle I should get?
Untitled

or
Untitled

The Zelda bundle looks great since I'm going all digital but it doesn't has the DPP which I'll get a ton of use out in the next year buying all my games digital. The Mario Bundle isn't digital but I don't mind having one Retail game since it would always be in my system.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

257. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So I'm thinking about which Bundle I should get?
Untitled

or
Untitled

The Zelda bundle looks great since I'm going all digital but it doesn't has the DPP which I'll get a ton of use out in the next year buying all my games digital. The Mario Bundle isn't digital but I don't mind having one Retail game since it would always be in my system.

ALL of the Deluxes should have the Deluxe Digital Promotion, in fact that picture you posted has it mentioned on the box. Anyway, you should get the NSMBU+NSLU one if you want to get all three of those games, as it'd be the cheapest in the end, plus if you're willing to shop on Black Friday and pay 20 bucks more Best Buy has that bundle with the Mario+Luigi Wii Remote Pluses included.

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&a...

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

258. Posted:

I was under the assumption that the DDP site needed a code like the club nintendo one or the Zelda Download code. It just kicks in after you've bought your system and downloaded your first game. I wonder how the NN know's what system type of system your using.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

259. Posted:

Gonna hop down to BestBuy in a couple of days and maybe snag DuckTales Remastered and pick up a Mario Wii remote Plus, that is if they have them in stock. If i see any Wii-deals i may pick up a couple of titles. I'm sure they'll have Metroid: Other M available for $1.99. ;) Plus I'm hoping they have the complete series of Reboot, if not there's always amazon.

Untitled Untitled

Thinking about getting a Wii U Pro controller solely for Super Smash Bros. U and nothing else....But Smash wont be arriving to later on next year, i'm really just curious to see how it feels in the hands i guess. I think it would be a bit of a waste getting it now since i'd have zero use for it, but i typically buy on impulse so there's not telling what may happen. Zoink! I have failed you Master Splinter! :*

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

260. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@CountWavenStein I said it before but I will say it again...

Crack that baby open and get your game on dude ;)
Untitled

In less than 2 more weeks it shall be done.
Untitled