Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 456

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

221. Posted:

Just picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut, I've never played a game in this series. I'm still somewhere in the beginning, but it seems fun so far. Planning on getting Sonic Lost World tomorrow for my birthday.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

222. Posted:

Anyone here recommend Lego city undercover? Tempted to get it or NSMB.U

Woop Dkctf soon :)

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

Neogaard

223. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Anyone here recommend Lego city undercover? Tempted to get it or NSMB.U

Quite charming but didn't really do it for me in the end, what games do you own/like so far?

Neogaard

3DS Friend Code: 2723-9617-0625 | Nintendo Network ID: Neogaard

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

224. Posted:

Ganonline wrote:

Quite charming but didn't really do it for me in the end, what games do you own/like so far?

So far I have pikmin 3, ww HD, sonic lost world and rayman legends, any other particular titles you would recommend? I like a huge range of genres, so don't worry about that

AuthorMessage

Neogaard

225. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Ganonline wrote:

So far I have pikmin 3, ww HD, sonic lost world and rayman legends, any other particular titles you would recommend? I like a huge range of genres, so don't worry about that

Then we're on the same page pretty much, I'd go with Wonderful 101 first(even if you tried the demo and didn't like it) and perhaps Arkham City? That'll keep you afloat until SM3dW and AC4(which I do believe will be great on Wii U) are out.

Edit: oh and Sonic Allstars Racing if you haven't gotten that one yet, in my top 3 of Wii U-games so far. Beautiful and great fun!

Edited on by Neogaard

Neogaard

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

226. Posted:

Ganonline wrote:

Then we're on the same page pretty much, I'd go with Wonderful 101 first(even if you tried the demo and didn't like it) and perhaps Arkham City? That'll keep you afloat until SM3dW and AC4(which I do believe will be great on Wii U) are out.

Edit: oh and Sonic Allstars Racing if you haven't gotten that one yet, in my top 3 of Wii U-games so far. Beautiful and great fun!

Definitely considering wonderful 101, got arkham city and sonic racing for my 360. Thanks though :D

AuthorMessage

Neogaard

227. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Ganonline wrote:

Definitely considering wonderful 101, got arkham city and sonic racing for my 360. Thanks though :D

Yeah TW 101 is some crazy action indeed, ever given Monster Hunter a fair try? After you get into it(might take quite a while) it's really a great game and worth playing for sure, MH online they say is sweet too.

And as a final sidenote: I quite like Zen Pinball and Giana Sisters and consider them both well worth checking out!

Neogaard

AuthorMessage

AmyHD

228. Posted:

I've Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Wii U. Would anyone like to play? Hit me up @ TLKH_Amy :D

Would you like to have a round of Black Ops 2 on Wii U? Talk to me @ TLKH_Amy

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

229. Posted:

I love Sonic & All Stars Transformed..... Need for Speed is good- got better review but I've logged 10x more hours on sonic. I've also really enjoyed Zen Pinball. Both Marvel and Star Wars are good but I like Star Wars better. I also love Tekkin.

Ganonline wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Ganonline wrote:

Edited on by rockodoodle

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

230. Posted:

Ok here I go, Both on sale, ZombiU or assasins creed, which one do you recommend?

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

231. Posted:

Overall I would go with Assassin's Creed III. While ZombiU was fun, but AC III has alot to offer not just with the main mission but there are alot of side quests as well.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Neogaard

232. Posted:

Longforgotten wrote:

Ok here I go, Both on sale, ZombiU or assasins creed, which one do you recommend?

As stater above, AC3 does have a lot to offer, question is if you'll enjoy what's offered :) Didn't enjoy it myself very much, just an overall lack of 'flow' in the gameplay, found it rather glitchy and stiff but others think differently..... do you 'have' to buy any of them? ;)

Neogaard

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

233. Posted:

Ganonline wrote:

Longforgotten wrote:

As stater above, AC3 does have a lot to offer, question is if you'll enjoy what's offered :) Didn't enjoy it myself very much, just an overall lack of 'flow' in the gameplay, found it rather glitchy and stiff but others think differently..... do you 'have' to buy any of them? ;)

You think neither of them are worth 15 euros? :p

Spanjard

AuthorMessage

Neogaard

234. Posted:

Longforgotten wrote:

Ganonline wrote:

Longforgotten wrote:

You think neither of them are worth 15 euros? :p

Hehe not really saying neither of them are bad games but none are great, I paid less than 15euros for them each on disc and I still didn't enjoy them THAT much. Bottomline, it's a matter of taste, check some gameplay on youtube and go from there? Even cheaper on eShop would be Trine 2, pretty much enjoyed that one on the same level as the other 2, only it's something like 5euros now. Godspeed! :)

Neogaard

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

235. Posted:

Yo thanks! :)

Spanjard

AuthorMessage

taffy

236. Posted:

Going to get the Wind Waker Wii U (yes I'm getting the Wii U despite my b*tching about the TVii not functioning in Europe), want your guyz/girlz opinion on Batman. Should I go for City or Origins? Oh and your thoughts on Darksiders II?

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
3DS Friend code: 1160-9770-9674
Currently playing:
3DS - Super Little Acorns 3D turbo
Wii U - Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

AuthorMessage

rockybalboa

237. Posted:

I'd say get Origins but beware it is a little buggy right now. Darksiders 2 is a great game also highly recommend Ac4, its beautiful and fun

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage

taffy

238. Posted:

rockybalboa wrote:

I'd say get Origins but beware it is a little buggy right now. Darksiders 2 is a great game also highly recommend Ac4, its beautiful and fun

Getting AC 4 Skull edition, couldn't say no to a game which has the main character is Welsh ;) Also going to get Lego City Undercover but wasn't sure on the other's. Cheers for the advice

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
3DS Friend code: 1160-9770-9674
Currently playing:
3DS - Super Little Acorns 3D turbo
Wii U - Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

AuthorMessage

Freakazoid

239. Posted:

taffy wrote:

Going to get the Wind Waker Wii U (yes I'm getting the Wii U despite my b*tching about the TVii not functioning in Europe), want your guyz/girlz opinion on Batman. Should I go for City or Origins? Oh and your thoughts on Darksiders II?

Darksiders 2 is really good but u should consider monster hunter its so awesome, also a learning curve. And if u got mh tri on wii and u think u dont just want to play a little updated game i got to tell u its like a different game also the story is till some point identical but its still so much better greater larger and more monsters and more everything its so great u gota play it.

Edited on by Freakazoid

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

AuthorMessage

Linkus

240. Posted:

I saw call of duty black ops 2 for 17 euros, is it worth it?

Linkus