Forums

Topic: Which game are you getting with MK8?

Posts 121 to 140 of 171

LastJediKnight7

Already have them all so going to sell the code on ebay.

LastJediKnight7

SCRAPPER392

Wii Party U was the only one I didn't have. I live in the U.S. I probably would have gotten W101 or Sonic Lost world if I was in U.K, but I'm just glad I got anything at all. I play games like Wii Party U with my family, all the time.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

rockodoodle

i traded in my physical copy of nsmbu and got mario kart for $40 after taxes. i'll download nsmbu sometime next week after things settle down.

rockodoodle

MostFrantic

just got wind waker! so excited! I've finished it a few times, but to get it free is amazing!

NNID: themostfrantic
i always play fair

conman2012

So has anyone checked their digital deluxe premium yet? - Are we getting points from the free game? (whichever game it happens to be).

conman2012

whodatninja

I was gonna get Wonderful 101, untile i realized it was 12 gigabytes big...

Maybe NSMBU, since it's only 2 gigabytes. Pikmin is over 4 gigabytes, so maybe that one. Monster Hunter is over 7 gigs, which is a lot...

Sigh, why does the Wii U have to have such a small hard drive!

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

paul6891

conman2012 wrote:

So has anyone checked their digital deluxe premium yet? - Are we getting points from the free game? (whichever game it happens to be).

Yes and yes. Check mine earlier and points for mk8 and wii party u. Earned myself 10 quids worth of points which pays for lego batman.

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Red_XIII

Wind Waker, so I can have a copy that isn't borrowed.

Red_XIII

Action51

North America here, so choices are limited...and I decided to do Pikmin 3 just because:

1) No real interest in Wii Party U
2) Too much Mario already!
3) I have Windwaker and a Gamecube, love it but played it

So really...why not dive into Pikmin? Never experienced the series and it looks so pretty.

Action51

conman2012

paul6891 wrote:

conman2012 wrote:

Yes and yes. Check mine earlier and points for mk8 and wii party u. Earned myself 10 quids worth of points which pays for lego batman.

Excellent. Looks like Im joining the digital for lyfe crew. Thanks for the reply.

conman2012

Farmboy74

Wonderful 101 for me. It may have its flaws but for the princely price of nothing I'm prepared to give it a go.

Farmboy74

RedDevilAde

How exactly do we receive the free game, bought MK8 (digital) and it's listed on my club Nintendo account as my last purchasebut don't see anyway to do it. Is it something that we get later?

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

3DS_excel

RedDevilAde wrote:

How exactly do we receive the free game, bought MK8 (digital) and it's listed on my club Nintendo account as my last purchasebut don't see anyway to do it. Is it something that we get later?

The instructions and code are on the digital receipt you received when you downloaded the game. You can access it via your Wii U

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

Link506

I had pikmin 3 for a while. I hated it. I was way too hard. I also hated that I couldn't explore every nook and crannie of the world of pikmin. It felt like a waste of levels if you could'nt take the time to enjoy it. So no pikmin, already have windwaker, Wonderfull 101 was not wonderfull enough for me to buy, and Wii party is like a Mario Party rip-off. So looks like NSMBU for me. :-/

Edited on by Link506

Link506

3DS Friend Code: 2406-6473-7057

Linkus

Sonic lost world seems like an underestimated game so that was my choice!

Linkus

Link506

Linkus wrote:

You DO know that sonic lost world is not a free game you get when you buy MK 8 right?

Link506

RedDevilAde

3DS_excel wrote:

RedDevilAde wrote:

The instructions and code are on the digital receipt you received when you downloaded the game. You can access it via your Wii U

Thanks

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

RedDevilAde

Link506 wrote:

Linkus wrote:

You DO know that sonic lost world is not a free game you get when you buy MK 8 right?

In Europe it is

Link506

Wait, you havehaven to DOWNLOAD the game? I preordered it.

Link506

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.