Forums

Topic: What Wii U shooters are you expecting at e3 2013.

Posts 1 to 20 of 46

PhoenixUltra

I haven't heard any news but so far battlefield 4.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

Chomposaur

i agree.I just hope DICE are convinced in bringing BF4 over to the wii u, also not bothering with the next call of duty what-so-ever black ops 2 was a dissapointment for me

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chrono_Cross

There's nothing to look forward to on Wii U when it comes to shooters. Aside from the casual rubbish that is Battlefield 4.

Crysis 3 would be a good start, but that's far from being ported.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

PhoenixUltra

i'd love more scifi shooters, like aliens colonial marines which is coming soon.

call of duty is mostly multiplayer, i want a story based shooter more.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

ShadJV

I don't care for shooters, with the exception of survival horror. If I wanted shooters I wouldn't be looking to a Nintendo console for them. I don't expect a lot to of them to pop up at E3, though if it has some originality perhaps I'd actually consider it.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Chrono_Cross

Treverend wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

There's nothing to look forward to on Wii U when it comes to shooters. Aside from the casual rubbish that is Battlefield 4.

"Casual rubbish" probably coming from a person who plays Call of Duty religiously. I'd almost bet on it if I knew you better. That would be really ironic and hilarious.

My comment had nothing to do with Call of Duty. Please at least try to be consistent next time.

Just for you.

Shrapmo

Well lets see, the "shooter" genre entails games like Ikaruga... so maybe a Star Fox shooter would be cool?

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

HawkeyeWii

I don't know if I really expect it, but Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome if that was what Retro has been working on this whole time! But then again it isn't a first person shooter, it is its own genre, First Person Adventure

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

@Chrono_Cross
What is up with you, it seems like you are always trying to make things into an argument...
Go smoke your cigar somewhere else

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Shrapmo

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Treverend wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

"Casual rubbish" probably coming from a person who plays Call of Duty religiously. I'd almost bet on it if I knew you better. That would be really ironic and hilarious.

My comment had nothing to do with Call of Duty. Please at least try to be consistent next time.

On the other hand, your comment did have everything to do with DEEZ NUTS! Whoahhhhhhhhh

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

SCRAPPER392

I think Circuitry of Battle should be a Wii U game. You fight through levels using stealth, your environment, and there are gun specific areas that allow you to use cover. There's collectibles found throughout the level, and it has some RPG elements like customizing and leveling up weapons. You learn new melee moves like in Zelda, and it's a sandbox game when you're not doing a story/side based mission. It's 3rd person, runs on Unreal 3 engine, and is inspired by Metal Gear, Gears of War(Circuitry of Battle), Zelda, Mass Effect, GTA(except being violent when not in a mission), Pokemon, and Smash Bros. It takes place on a Earth like planet called Threa(Three-uh), and is at the start of a new civilization/life-style, as opposed to apocalyptic settings that are popular now adays.
It comes out Day 1, 20xx. Yup.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

CoffeeWithGames

I'm expecting Miyamoto's FPS game, finally.

I really hope Nintendo has some 1st party (or 2nd party-ish) FPS game that has been under wraps. If Nintendo still doesn't have a FPS with online play at this E3, I don't know what to expect from them anymore...

Sony has Resistance and Killzone.
Microsoft has that small series called Halo.

Nintendo has....................Geist?

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Treverend wrote:

Yeah it does. Because you want to bring up casual so I have to mention the most casual shooter out of all shooters.

No it doesn't, in no way does my original comment hint at Call of Duty even in the slightest. I shared my valid opinion on a franchise that is milked, rushed and thrown onto the market. Hint hint, it rhymes with Rattlefield.

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
What is up with you, it seems like you are always trying to make things into an argument...
Go smoke your cigar somewhere else

NintendoLife is the most one sided, claustrophobic room on the internet. I'd be crazy to leave this place.

Treverend wrote:

I think they just like to troll me to be honest because I don't think he likes CoD neither. I was on his blog and he gave it a 6.5, lol.

Aviator and I do not troll you. And no, I like Call of Duty, I just wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

ShadJV

Mario has done every nearly other genre, how about a Mario shooter in a post-apocalyptic Mushroom Kingdom?

Peace!

arizvega

How about some Doom...

SuperNES FAN!!!

Reala

arizvega wrote:

How about some Doom...

I vaguely remember the developers saying they wheren't interested in bringing there games to wii a while back, think they where talking about the latest quake game at the time, that doesn't exactly rule it out doom on wii u mind you but they didn't even release them on VC for SNES or N64 so probably best not to get our hopes on that, not sure if I'm right here but think the last doom game on a nintendo system was the gameboy advance.

Reala

kkslider5552000

I could see both Battlefield 4 and the next CoD on it quite easily. Shame I don't care. Personally hoping for an FPS that's actually interesting like Bioshock Infinite or at least Borderlands or something? Far Cry 3? I dunno...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Amigaengine

Would love to play Arma on the WiiU but likely to not ever happen so I will look forward to Aliens, BF4 and hopefully Battalion Wars 3

Amigaengine

ShadJV

I thought Battalion Wars was more of a real time strategy than a shooter, but if we're counting that game then I would love a Wii U entry in the series!

Peace!

Linky_97

CoD: MW4, BF4 and maybe Red Steel 3?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.