Forums

Topic: What ps3, 360 multiplatform game would you like to come to wii u next.

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

PhoenixUltra

I want a lot of shooters, gamepad is perfect for shooters.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

xBASSxMONSTAx

No shooters please. Seriously fed up with all these cod wannabe games

I want platformers which are nintendo's specialty, maybe a super meat boy type game with online leaderboards.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

uximal

Soul Calibur V ......(May be, just may be..we would see ganondorf n link making an appearance).

Metal Gear Solid would be great I can just imagine the features that can be incorporated with the Gamepad.

3ds | 4983-5921-3975 | Thiori. jr

Switch | SW-8120-4957-2416 | uximal

GeePers

I'd like to have at least one other non-COD shooter. Metroid multiplayer would be awesome, but I'd settle for seeing Ubisoft bring the next Rainbow Six to the Wii U.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

KingDunsparce

Portal 2
Edit: Oh, and all of the other Valve games

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

misswliu81

too many for me to list

misswliu81

AgentChuckAloo

Resident Evil 5 & 6, BioShock Infinite, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

AgentChuckAloo

TysonOfTime

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I want platformers which are nintendo's specialty, maybe a super meat boy type game with online leaderboards.

Please.
Stop. Shooter does not mean CoD. There are some really good looking shooters we've missed out on.

Anyways, I'd like Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, and the upcoming Dark Souls II (Including petition because I'm shameless.)

And really... that's it. Those are the games I've really heard a big buzz about.
OH AND PORTAL 2 HOW DID I FORGET STUPID STUPID STUPID

Yeah, but if I could get those few games on Wii U I'd feel a bit better about not getting a PS3 or 360.
And by that I mean not getting a PS3.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HawkeyeWii

AgentChuckAloo wrote:

Resident Evil 5 & 6, BioShock Infinite, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

TysonOfTime

HawkeyeWii wrote:

AgentChuckAloo wrote:

BioShock Infinite, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Fixed this for you. You seemed to have left some mistakes in.

HawkeyeWii

TysonQ7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

AgentChuckAloo wrote:

BioShock Infinite, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Fixed this for you. You seemed to have left some mistakes in.

Nope it was correct, I am a die hard Resident Evil fan and haven't gotten to play any of 6 and barely and 5. Even though I heard Operation Raccoon City was awful, I still want to play it.

Twitter:

DudeSean

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Just because you don't want shooters doesn't mean the Wii U shouldn't get them. I want shooters. But I'm not interested in ports of old games.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

skywake

Who said this thread was about ports of old games? Most of the stuffs people are posting about are games that aren't even out yet. Imagine how much less interesting the Wii U software lineup would be right now without Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Trine 2, Black Ops 2, Arkham City and Tekken Tag Tournament. The best games would be what... Sonic Racing, New SMB and Nintendo Land? You think it's worse off because of the ports?

If you don't want to play anything other than exclusives then fine, go ahead. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying whatever game comes to the platform I am yet to experience that I think is worth getting. Regardless of how old it is, where it originally landed or whether it's available on other platforms.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

HawkeyeWii

skywake wrote:

Who said this thread was about ports of old games? Most of the stuffs people are posting about are games that aren't even out yet. Imagine how much less interesting the Wii U software lineup would be right now without Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Trine 2, Black Ops 2, Arkham City and Tekken Tag Tournament. The best games would be what... Sonic Racing, New SMB and Nintendo Land? You think it's worse off because of the ports?

If you don't want to play anything other than exclusives then fine, go ahead. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying whatever game comes to the platform I am yet to experience that I think is worth getting. Regardless of how old it is, where it originally landed or whether it's available on other platforms.

Exactly what I was going to say!

Twitter:

Magi

skywake wrote:

The best games would be what... Sonic Racing, New SMB and Nintendo Land? You think it's worse off because of the ports?

ZombiU. That, SMB, and NintendoLand is all I need from my WiiU right now.

All other multiplats, I'll just buy for my 360 or PS3. (But probably 360)

Edit: Unless there is some sort of completely awesome and totally tubular (cylindrical even!) benefit to using the WiiU's gamepad.

Edited on by Magi

Magi

xBASSxMONSTAx

Magi wrote:

skywake wrote:

The best games would be what... Sonic Racing, New SMB and Nintendo Land? You think it's worse off because of the ports?

ZombiU. That, SMB, and NintendoLand is all I need from my WiiU right now.

All other multiplats, I'll just buy for my 360 or PS3. (But probably 360)

^^this. That's all I got too. Along with trine 2 of course.

I already have all the other multiplats on xbox 360 like most people already. The Wii-U doesnt add anything new to them, infact most in comparison are worse on the Wii-U then xbox 360 and ps3 according to Eurogamer and other review sites. Of course it's not wii-U's fault but the developers for not utilising the tech the Wii-U has..

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

TysonOfTime

Oh, okay. Because you can play multiplats means that I can't?

Games are games. If they port good games to the system, why does it bother you?

Pogocoop

Borderlands 2 With the map on the game pad would be fantastic, Constantly opening the map was the one thing I disliked about the first one, And Portal 2 With the Level editing and sharing, That would be the most fantastic thing I could ever imagine, Plus it seems like the editor would work really well with the game pad, for placing objects and such..

Thats all I can really think of that I really want very much.. Maybe mass effect collection, but Eh' I could do without..

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.