Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 361 to 380 of 408

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

361. Posted:

CaPPa wrote:

Metroid U announcement
Star Fox U announcement
Pokemon Stadium U announcement and footage

Man, you are just setting yourself up to be disappointed, aren't you?

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

Spectator

362. Posted:

new nintendo ips that actually use the gamepad.
original AAA 3rd party game
release dates for bayonetta 2 and X

Spectator

AuthorMessage

Melkac

363. Posted:

-Zelda U (of course)
-Pokkén Fighters/Pokémon Tournament
-Release dates for Bayonetta 2 and X (please be 2014, please be 2014...!)
-Metroid U/Star Fox U (one of these is Retro's new project...)
-SMTxFE details...?

Overall, I'm expecting A LOT after the last few lackluster bi-monthly NDs (except for the Smash Direct, but that doesn't really count...).

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

364. Posted:

Melkac wrote:

-Zelda U (of course)
-SMTxFE details...?

Overall, I'm expecting A LOT after the last few lackluster bi-monthly NDs (except for the Smash Direct, but that doesn't really count...).

Why not? It's a Nintendo Direct just like all the others

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

365. Posted:

Melkac wrote:

the last few lackluster bi-monthly NDs

terrible opinion, they started showing more games that aren't the exact same Nintendo games we've gotten lately.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

366. Posted:

They already mentioned that were gonna say more about Zelda U at E3, but they didn't say a trailer.

NintendoMonkey
Shigeru Miyamoto once said:Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.
MAINS
Super Smash Bros Melee: Young Link
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Toon Link SECONDARIES:Game & Watch, Ness
Super Smash Bros. 3DS: Greninja SECONDARIES: Kirby, Toon Link

AuthorMessage

justlink

367. Posted:

@NintendoMonkey , they sayed they were going to reveal it last year but that would have taken sales from other games, so Aunoma has announced Zelda U will be revealed this year

justlink

AuthorMessage

cookiex

368. Posted:

• Miyamoto said they had plans to reveal Zelda U at E3 2013 but changed their minds, probably because there were already two Zelda titles on stage.
  • Anouma wanted to talk about Zelda U at New York Comic-Con but didn't have the time to prepare and thought it would take away from A Link Between Worlds.
  • Hyrule Warriors is being outsourced to Tecmo Koei and Anouma apparently only has a small role in it's development.

So I think it's fair to suggest that Zelda U will see a full reveal this year.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

MrV4ltor

369. Posted:

Melkac wrote:

-Zelda U (of course)
-SMTxFE details...?

You're really expecting something from Retro at this E3? They stated in March that they started work on their next game "a few months ago", which probably means December or January. I wouldn't expect anything from Retro for this year's E3 and next years E3. E3 2016 would be likely, with a release in the holiday season or early 2017.

MrV4ltor

AuthorMessage

cookiex

370. Posted:

MrV4ltor wrote:

You're really expecting something from Retro at this E3? They stated in March that they started work on their next game "a few months ago", which probably means December or January.

November actually but as I said earlier at best we'll see something in very early alpha form, years away from being anything close to complete.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

371. Posted:

I doubt we'll see anything from them. They didn't reveal Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze until late

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

372. Posted:

This situation is a tad different, though. It's not entirely out of the question that Retro set a team aside to give us a teaser trailer. 6-9 months is certainly enough time to scrape one together using concept level development, alone. Given the Wii U's situation, it wouldn't be surprising for Nintendo to ask for a teaser to help the hype train leave the station.

That said, this is the "don't hold your break and be pleasantly surprised" kind of possibility. It all comes down to whether Retro thought of it/ were asked and what kind of people and resources they had at the time.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

373. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

This situation is a tad different, though. It's not entirely out of the question that Retro set a team aside to give us a teaser trailer. 6-9 months is certainly enough time to scrape one together using concept level development, alone. Given the Wii U's situation, it wouldn't be surprising for Nintendo to ask for a teaser to help the hype train leave the station.

That said, this is the "don't hold your break and be pleasantly surprised" kind of possibility. It all comes down to whether Retro thought of it/ were asked and what kind of people and resources they had at the time.

Well, with the hype train in mind, do they really need Retro's help? Most of the games already known are a good portion of hype from most fans. And we know Zelda U will be shown. I just think it's a little excessive.....oh what the heck, we need excess! :D

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

374. Posted:

@Unca_Lz Yeah, it's just in the spirit of striking with everything you've got while you have the chance. Every bit of hype is a treat, necessary or not.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

375. Posted:

Yeah they do because outside of us the Nintendo faithful there is no hype train. I'm seeing much more anticipation about Sony and Microsoft based on Yoshida and Spencer alone.

I wonder if Nintendo will pull a E3 2012. Remember ninty had the direct on the Sunday before.

If they have a traditional stage this would make up for the fact they have less time than everyone else.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

376. Posted:

I wouldn't mind a direct and a presentation. I remember one e3 where they had two presentations (Wii U and 3DS)

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

WebHead

377. Posted:

All I know is Nintendo really needs to deliver this year. No excuses.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

378. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

All I know is Nintendo really needs to deliver this year. No excuses.

Just keep in mind that everyone's definition of "delivering" may be different. Nintendo still won't please everyone.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

MrV4ltor

379. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

But that's not something Nintendo does at E3. They only show games that will be out by the end of the year or early next year. Why would they want to show a game to us that is 2-2.5 years away from beeing released? Doesn't make any sense to me. People also don't really buy consoles for games, when they know that they would have to wait for a long time (2-2.5 years) to play that one game they bought the console for. They're more likely to buy the console a month or so before release. All that said, I'd be glad f I get proven wrong at the E3 Direct.

MrV4ltor

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

380. Posted:

I'd be fine if they just focused on what's already announced and ended the conference with a big surprise that's out by early 2016. It builds up hype

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery