Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 221 to 240 of 408

AuthorMessage

MrV4ltor

221. Posted:

Unless they outsourced Metroid, there is no chance in hell that Retro is showing their project.

MrV4ltor

AuthorMessage

Booboos35

222. Posted:

I want:

• Zelda U info and a new trailer
    Yarn Yoshi info and a new trailer
    Animal Crossing U annoncement.
    Something Metroid
    GC on VC
    That's all i can think of.

Booboos35

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

223. Posted:

Why does everyone just assume that Retro is making the next Metroid? It could be handled by anybody. The last one was done by Team Ninja, of all people.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

224. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Why does everyone just assume that Retro is making the next Metroid? It could be handled by anybody. The last one was done by Team Ninja, of all people.

They apparently did a phenomenal job with Metroid Prime (I never played the series), so it's reasonable to assume Retro will make a Metroid game next. However, the reasoning is more "I want Retro to make this" than "I think Retro will do this".

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors. And frankly I don't ever consider any rumor to be reasoning for any possible games.

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

hotpocketsrhot

225. Posted:

What I'm hoping for:

Animal Crossing Wii U (even though we will probably not see it for years)
A 3D pokemon game for Wii U (wouldn't it be awesome if they announced Pokemon Z and made it for the 3DS and Wii U? I can dream!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate release date
"Hyrule Warriors" Progress
Mario Party 10 for Wii U
Maybe a Kid Icarus game for Wii U?
I dunno....I really just want them to announce more for the Wii U. That'd be super nice!

Nintendo Network ID: hotpocketsrhot
3ds Friend Code: 0259-1348-6041

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

226. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

They apparently did a phenomenal job with Metroid Prime (I never played the series), so it's reasonable to assume Retro will make a Metroid game next. However, the reasoning is more "I want Retro to make this" than "I think Retro will do this".

Do it. Now.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Angry Bowser (Paper Mario), Serpent Eating the Ground (as hard as it sounds)
In progress: , -also hard, and Below the Duchy's Flag (Bravely Default)

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

227. Posted:

I have no intention of playing Metroid. There is nothing appealing for me

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

228. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I have no intention of playing Metroid. There is nothing appealing for me

I pity you

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

229. Posted:

Pity or not, I don't care for Metroid's premise.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

230. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

That is a terrible reason.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Angry Bowser (Paper Mario), Serpent Eating the Ground (as hard as it sounds)
In progress: , -also hard, and Below the Duchy's Flag (Bravely Default)

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

2Sang

231. Posted:

MVP Baseball 2015 would make me buy a dozen wii u's so I could play 12 games at once. Why? Because it's so amazing.
Also, would be shocked if there was neither F-Zero, Starfox, or Metroid. 1 of the 3 is guaranteed, but which one is a mystery. Maybe more than 1?

Please undastanding since 2012.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

232. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I played Super Metroid and didn't care for it. I played the first Metroid Prime and didn't care for it. :)

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

233. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

How is that a terrible reason surely he knows what he likes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Blast

234. Posted:

2Sang wrote:

MVP Baseball 2015 would make me buy a dozen wii u's so I could play 12 games at once. Why? Because it's so amazing.
Also, would be shocked if there was neither F-Zero, Starfox, or Metroid. 1 of the 3 is guaranteed, but which one is a mystery. Maybe more than 1?

Metroid has a STRONG shot. Starfox is next likely but F-Zero isn't that likely at all... sadly.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

235. Posted:

Honestly, I have no really big expectations for this E3 for Nintendo except that Nintendo might be saving their big guns, but I'll just see what happens. That may sound like I'm not enthusiastic, but it's more of a "wait and see" mode where I'm not pessimistic about Nintendo's chances at E3, but I'm also not hyping it up to the stratosphere. Saving the big guns would stir up hype, but I've learned over the months and years of Directs and E3s that it's better to go in with expectations in check so that way when something huge is announced, I will be doubly surprised. I don't want to expect to be doubly surprised before the Direct and then have my expectations fall way short.

That stated, I do have some hopes:
1. WarioWare 3DS
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
3. Metroid 3DS
4. Exact release date for Smash Bros. 3DS and a release month for Smash Bros. Wii U

But my expectations are:
1. Zelda U
2. More information about Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U such as more characters and game modes
3. More information about Yarn Yoshi

I feel Nintendo is saving their big guns for E3 unlike last year when they revealed so many games in Directs in the preceding months. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will not be the only major Wii U game this Christmas, but I'm just going to wait and see what else is coming.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

236. Posted:

I think a Smash 3DS release date should come at least by e3

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

jariw

237. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors.

Unless you take Samus' space ship appearing in Tropical Freeze as a hint. But of course that could just as easily be a smoke screen.

Edited on by jariw

Current Top 10: DK:TF, Pikmin 3, MK8, Scram Kitty, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Stick it to the Man, Wind Waker HD
Looking forward to:
Project CARS, SSB U, Affordable Space Adventures, Bayonetta 2, X, Hex Heroes, Yarn Yoshi, and more

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

238. Posted:

MORE INFO ON:
SMT X FE (im begging)
X (also begging)
Sonic Boom (i dont care about this game)
Announce:
Golden Sun (never going to happen but one can hope)
Punch-Out U (Maybe who knows)
Zelda U (I Hope)
Ice Climber U (Never going to happen)
Original FE 3D remake (I hope)
Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection (HAVE TO COME!)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

239. Posted:

hotpocketsrhot wrote:

What I'm hoping for:

Animal Crossing Wii U (even though we will probably not see it for years)
A 3D pokemon game for Wii U (wouldn't it be awesome if they announced Pokemon Z and made it for the 3DS and Wii U? I can dream!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate release date
"Hyrule Warriors" Progress
Mario Party 10 for Wii U
Maybe a Kid Icarus game for Wii U?
I dunno....I really just want them to announce more for the Wii U. That'd be super nice!

Actually, pattern recognition would dictate that Animal Crossing U will be out within a year. If it isn't, it'll be the first AC aside from the N64 one to not be out within the first two years of the console's lifespan. While this will likely happen, anyways, I don't expect ACU to be too far off.

I think Game Freak has made it clear that we'll never get a core PKMN game on a home console, but I'll dream with ya, buddy!

Monster Hunter may get a launch window, but remenber that Nintendo hates rushing their devs. we won't see a true release date until they're sure it'll be ready by then.

Hopefully, Hyrule Warriors is almost ready. It didn't look lije early development, so maybe it'll be out this Summer!

Mario Party 10 would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath, considering last gen and Wii Party U is still somewhat new.

Kid Icarus on Wii U isn't as unlikely as some peoe might think. I could see it being out within three years, so long as they're willing to give the project to someone other than Sora LTD.

As for more stuff for the Wii U in general, I think we'll have a better Fall line-up than most people realize. It's looking pretty good, so far.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

240. Posted:

jariw wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors.

Unless you take Samus' space ship appearing in Tropical Freeze as a hint. But of course that could just as easily be a smoke screen.

Perhaps, but keep in mind that Nintendo and its studios always throw in easter eggs from previous games all the time. Most of these don't really confirm or hint towards anything. As for now, Retro could be working on a Metroid, but it's only speculation.

Edited on by Unca_Lz

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery