Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 201 to 220 of 391

DefHalan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I am not expecting any new announcements

that makes no sense

So when there are new announcements I will be excited no matter what it is. And if there are no new announcements I won't disappointed as I will probably get release dates for the games we already know about

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MAN1AC

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

that makes no sense

So when there are new announcements I will be excited no matter what it is. And if there are no new announcements I won't disappointed as I will probably get release dates for the games we already know about

This is sad.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

DefHalan

MAN1AC wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

that makes no sense

This is sad.

Being optimistic is sad, isn't it

MAN1AC

DefHalan wrote:

MAN1AC wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

that makes no sense

This is sad.

Being optimistic is sad, isn't it

So you're being optimistic by setting low expectations? Okay.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

conman2012

Surely theres going to be at least one newly announced HD re-make right?

More info on the known games (this is reasonably) and a few suprizes including one HD remake to be released shortly after e3. Thats what I would like to see. Hoping for an HD remake of something on the basis that I had heard around the place that Windwaker only took them six months to sort out.

conman2012

Gamer83

It's very unlikely but the way some people feel about Star Fox and F-Zero is the way I feel about Wave Race, so if Nintendo announces a new entry for Wii U or 3DS, doesn't matter to me, that would be enough by itself to make the entire week of E3 a great one. Again, I know it's unlikely, however, I also never thought Punch-Out would return after the SNES.

Now as for more realistic possibilities:

• Zelda Wii U official announcement and reveal trailer
  • Cool exclusive mode for Wii U version of Smash Bros.
  • official release dates for Bayonetta 2 and X
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 coming to Wii U
  • Metroid

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

UGXwolf

People apparently forgot what "high hopes; low expectations" means. First off, OP's ideas are almost all pant-on-head silly, as it would require a LOT of work to get done in a VERY short amount of time (even shorter, now, but that's not the point) and simply proves that OP has no idea what kind of work goes into these kinds of things.

Second off, I think a Zelda U trailer is inevitable. I also imagine Animal Crossing U is a likely topic, but there will only be a release window for Japan, set for Winter of 2014. I imagine that the US and PAL versions will launch Spring 2015, but who knows? Metroid will make an appearance, but where or in what form is beyond me, and I greatly doubt that Retro will be behind it. I certainly expect an X trailer, some info on Yarn Yoshi and FExSMT, but no launch window other than "2015!" for all three of those. I /do/ expect a tighter launch window for Bayonetta 2 with promises of a release date in the fairly near future. I also expect some talk of DLC for one of the existing Mario titles (NSMBU, SM3DW, or MK8), and possibly something else having to do with Sonic Lost World. I much rather think we'll get some Sonic Boom info, though, with a Fall 2014 or Winter 2014/2015 launch window, and Hyrule Warriors oughta have a trailer or gameplay footage with an August 2014 release window.

I hope we get some varification of Gamecube titles coming to the Wii U VC (they promised this years ago, as I recall, so I'm sure they're working on it, in some form or another). I also hope for a 3D Majora's Mask or HD Majora's Mask. I think 3D is more likely, but I would certainly prefer HD. I hope for some news on Poke'mon Z or Gen 3 remakes, and I'm super curious about whether or not GameFreak's going to explain what was /really/ going on with that Wii U Poke'mon footage we saw at TGS. I'm hoping for a release date on Smash 4 3DS, and I would love a November 2014 window for Smash 4 Wii U. I'm also hoping for a trailer revealing multiple newcomers and showing off Ganondorf's brand new moveset.

This would be a very eventful E3, but honestly, so long as I get even a quarter of this, I'll be happy with it, and regardless of what I get, I'll be just fine.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

WebHead

My expectations/hopes:
-Release dates for SSB Wii U and 3DS
-A few characters revealed for SSB plus the exclusive gameplay mode for the Wii U version
-Start dates of SNES games for 3DS and N64 games for Wii U.
-Hyrule Warriors final name and release date
-X release date
-Bayonetta 2 reveal date
-A few NFC games
-Zelda U reveal
-Updates on Yarn Yoshi and SMTxFE
-Animal Crossing U reveal.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

MrV4ltor

Gamer83 wrote:

It's very unlikely but the way some people feel about Star Fox and F-Zero is the way I feel about Wave Race, so if Nintendo announces a new entry for Wii U or 3DS, doesn't matter to me, that would be enough by itself to make the entire week of E3 a great one. Again, I know it's unlikely, however, I also never thought Punch-Out would return after the SNES.

Now as for more realistic possibilities:

• Zelda Wii U official announcement and reveal trailer
  • Cool exclusive mode for Wii U version of Smash Bros.
  • official release dates for Bayonetta 2 and X
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 coming to Wii U
  • Metroid

I'm sorry, but Metroid and Kingdom Hearts 3 are not realistic expectations.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

LzWinky

Metroid is a good possibility, but Kingdom Hearts is not

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

Metroid Prime Pinball 2 developed by Zen Studios lol jk

MrV4ltor

Unless they outsourced Metroid, there is no chance in hell that Retro is showing their project.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

Booboos35

I want:

• Zelda U info and a new trailer
    Yarn Yoshi info and a new trailer
    Animal Crossing U annoncement.
    Something Metroid
    GC on VC
    That's all i can think of.

The King Of Strong Style

UGXwolf

Why does everyone just assume that Retro is making the next Metroid? It could be handled by anybody. The last one was done by Team Ninja, of all people.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

Why does everyone just assume that Retro is making the next Metroid? It could be handled by anybody. The last one was done by Team Ninja, of all people.

They apparently did a phenomenal job with Metroid Prime (I never played the series), so it's reasonable to assume Retro will make a Metroid game next. However, the reasoning is more "I want Retro to make this" than "I think Retro will do this".

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors. And frankly I don't ever consider any rumor to be reasoning for any possible games.

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

hotpocketsrhot

What I'm hoping for:

Animal Crossing Wii U (even though we will probably not see it for years)
A 3D pokemon game for Wii U (wouldn't it be awesome if they announced Pokemon Z and made it for the 3DS and Wii U? I can dream!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate release date
"Hyrule Warriors" Progress
Mario Party 10 for Wii U
Maybe a Kid Icarus game for Wii U?
I dunno....I really just want them to announce more for the Wii U. That'd be super nice!

Nintendo Network ID: hotpocketsrhot
3ds Friend Code: 0259-1348-6041

Maelstrom

Unca_Lz wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

They apparently did a phenomenal job with Metroid Prime (I never played the series), so it's reasonable to assume Retro will make a Metroid game next. However, the reasoning is more "I want Retro to make this" than "I think Retro will do this".

Do it. Now.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

LzWinky

I have no intention of playing Metroid. There is nothing appealing for me

LzWinky

Pity or not, I don't care for Metroid's premise.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.