Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 101 to 120 of 408

AuthorMessage

Blast

101. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

other than new Zelda and hopefully Metroid, I'm mainly interested in any 3rd party announcements. Literally, get a popular game company on stage, get a good upcoming game shown on Wii-U, use the word exclusive in some fashion, insta-win. Though obviously I'm most interested in Beyond Good and Evil 2 and other surprises.

Call me crazy but I think classic Dante from Devil May Cry is coming back and he's gonna be a Wii U exclusive.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

102. Posted:

Zelda U, Pilot Wings U, F Zero U, Starfox U, Metroid Prime 4, SSB, X, Yoshi Yarn, Kirby U...I mean if I'm going to make request.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

103. Posted:

I hope Nintendo or Square Enix (Whoever is in charge of something like this) will release Dragon Quest X on the Wii U in NA and Europe. I want X, Bayonetta, SSMB4, Yarn Yoshi, and Hyrule Warriors in 2014. I don't expect Zelda U until 2015 but it would be great for Nintendo to have that become their Holiday seller this year. I am keeping my new game announcements expectations in check, but I really want a new Star Fox game and maybe some paid 3rd party exclusives. I NEED to hear some news on SMT X Fire Emblem or I might die.

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

104. Posted:

I'd much rather see a new StarTropics game over a new Legend of Zelda , i know i'm in the minority on this one.
But at least it would feel New & fresh rather than the expected.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

105. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

megamanx1337 wrote:

Half Life 3 and Portal 3 confirmed as Wii U exclusives

I felt a great disturbance in the force...
Untitled
as though millions cried out in pain and were suddenly out buying Wii U systems.

Can't do this as well as MAB does...

Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage

Oubie

106. Posted:

If Zelda is not released this year, which other new game will fill that triple A blockbuster gap? Because I don't think Metroid Prme IV will arrive this year (or whatever Retro is cooking up for us). It needs to be a new title that will be announced at E3 or before at a Direct.

I get that Super Smash Bros. is a blockbuster title and people will enjoy it for endless hours, but I need that massive single player experience too. I know X will provide that, but it doesn't have the status of a core Nintendo franchise. Bayonetta 2, Yoshi Wii U, Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, Hyrule Warriors, Sonic Boom could (AND MUST!!!) be great titles but they don't get the mainstream exposure like a Mario or Zelda.

-- A worried Nintendo fan

Oubie

AuthorMessage

Oubie

107. Posted:

So, I thought about it and this is my plan (if I was in charge to take care of this wonderful mess that's called Wii U) LOL

Those announced games need to come out starting this Summer to keep the stream of games coming. Combine this with the heavy hitters Super Smash Bros. in October (and in my wildest dream) The Legend of Zelda in November. If they don't lower the price to $250 and bundle up Mario Kart 8 with the console this May, then it must happen in November. With that exposure and all the coverage about Smash and Zelda (and all the games that came out in the Summer and Fall), the Wii U can stand a chance and more importantly, it will show that Nintendo is aggressive about making the best of this era.

Then 2015 arrives... Sigh...

Edited on by Oubie

Oubie

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

108. Posted:

^At this point, Super Smash Bros. seems to be their big blockbuster for the Holidays season. I think it will do well, actually. Remember that hopefully Mario Kart 8 will have the long legs of it's predecessor, so by the end of the year it should be seriously moving some units as well. If they have any sense, they'll make bundles of both games.
Games announced at this E3 will probably only come in 2015. Apart from what we already know it's coming, I only expect them to announce a GameCube remake due to this year. Hopefully one of the Cube's Starfoxes.

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

Oubie

109. Posted:

Almost done here! But in 2015 that "Quality of Life" platform will arrive but I think the Nintendo fans will stick to their 3DS and Wii U. The soap continues for the Wii U but I like to think about it and hear your thoughts, so here are the games for 2015:

• Mario Party 10 in March
  • Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei (NOPE, THIS GAME WON'T COME IN 2014) in April
  • Dragon Quest X (wishful thinking even in 2015) in June
  • Paper Mario for Wii U in September
  • Metroid Prime IV (or other Retro game) in October
  • Super Mario Universe (aka Galaxy 3) in November

A new Kirby, Mario Sports Collection (a single sport is not done, so give us at least Tennis/Golf/Footbal/Baseball), Battalion Wars 3, Pokémon Battle HD (the disappointing console games in this series continue), Animal Crossing. This should keep the Wii U on life support till the end of 2016... When the successor of the Wii U arrives or let the console die till holiday 2017. Okay bye :)

Edited on by Oubie

Oubie

AuthorMessage

dumedum

110. Posted:

Bryon15 wrote:

Why do they neglect their other IPs?

I don't think they're neglecting anything. You got a bunch of Metroid games on Wii and DS. Tons of kirby games on Wii/DS/3DS. Punch Out. Smash Bros. Mario Kart. Kid Icarus. Fire Emblem. Luigi's Mansion. Golden Sun DS. StarFox already appeared on 3DS and will probably have a Wii U game at some point. Donkey Kong obviously. The Wii series, Brain Age etc. Pokemon obviously. What the **** are people always on about on them neglecting ip's. Sometimes franchises skipped a generation and appeared in the GC days, which are still perfectly playable games, but a lot of franchises appeared on Wii and DS, and are probably in development too.

Lastly a point about them apparently not pushing enough variety of IPs. In the last year and over the next few months there has/will be Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, The Wonderful 101, Wii Sports, Dr Mario, WarioWare, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Lugis Mansion, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf...

This.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

111. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

Bryon15 wrote:

Why do they neglect their other IPs?

I don't think they're neglecting anything. You got a bunch of Metroid games on Wii and DS. Tons of kirby games on Wii/DS/3DS. Punch Out. Smash Bros. Mario Kart. Kid Icarus. Fire Emblem. Luigi's Mansion. Golden Sun DS. StarFox already appeared on 3DS and will probably have a Wii U game at some point. Donkey Kong obviously. The Wii series, Brain Age etc. Pokemon obviously. Zelda obviously. What the **** are people always on about on them neglecting ip's. Sometimes franchises skipped a generation and appeared in the GC days, which are still perfectly playable games, but a lot of franchises appeared on Wii and DS, and are probably in development too.

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that thing is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement :p)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

dumedum

112. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that things is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement :p)

You mean like Kid Icarus or Super Punch Out!? did they neglect those? Does that really bother people, that they haven't made a new Ice Climbers game?

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

113. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yup, but they neglect the good IPs from the ancient Nintendo times and those half baked ones too(except Urban Champion that things is holy to Nintendo so much that they keep re-releasing it while avoiding to make any significant changes or rebooting because holy Urban Champion is the perfect game that needs no improvement :p)

You mean like Kid Icarus or Super Punch Out!? did they neglect those? Does that really bother people, that they haven't made a new Ice Climbers game?

They neglected Kid Icarus for around 20 years.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

114. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

oh yeah..... it's just that Punch Out Wii and Kid Icarus Uprising felt so natural and modern that I forget they were forgotten for a REAAAAAALY long time....
but it doesn't change the fact Urban Champion is Nintendo's most loved classic(by everyone that decides what to publish at Nintendo )

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

dumedum

115. Posted:

They also like Pilotwings though, and Balloon Fight.

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

116. Posted:

The fact that Balloon Fight was the first game Satoru Iwata made has got to count for something over there at Nintendo. I like Balloon Fight, too. Really enjoyed the Balloon Trip game on Nintendo Land. But I don't think we'll be getting anymore than that.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

KoopaTrooper

117. Posted:

I'd like them to reveal a update to the wii U that allows you to use pro controllers for all VC games. And please can we get a Fzero or Starfox game. They are letting those properties die a slow death.

KoopaTrooper

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

118. Posted:

More JRPGs. F-Zero might be cool but I am not dying for it. That's about it.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

119. Posted:

Bryon15 wrote:

3. New 2D metroid
9. Update of their online infrastructure/real unified account system.
10. Massive amount of retro games released for the Wii U and 3DS virtual consoles.
11. Gamecube games on eshop.
12. Trailer for Zelda U.

These alone would be a great E3 as far as I'm concerned. Being able to say Zelda comes out 2015 would be awesome.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

120. Posted:

Wii Sports Uber now with more hardcore gaming and less sports :p
the main sports will be Battle Field Shootout and Zombie Survivin SKILZ!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery