Forums

Topic: What happen to Fire Emblem crossover title for Wii U?

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

shingi_70

cookiex wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The thing probably hasn't even started development yet,

1. How could the trailer have the words "title in development" if it wasn't in development?
2. Intelligent Systems has nothing (known) on the horizon other than this, so why wouldn't they have started developing it?

I'm pretty sure they're far enough in development so they can show footage in the near future.

Last Guardian has been in development for a few years right. Kirby Return to dreamland was in development since early gamecube days. Intellgent Systems aren't the main developer Atlus is.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Wheeler

Sony_70 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The thing probably hasn't even started development yet,

1. How could the trailer have the words "title in development" if it wasn't in development?
2. Intelligent Systems has nothing (known) on the horizon other than this, so why wouldn't they have started developing it?

I'm pretty sure they're far enough in development so they can show footage in the near future.

Last Guardian has been in development for a few years right. Kirby Return to dreamland was in development since early gamecube days. Intellgent Systems aren't the main developer Atlus is.

I thought is being co-develop?

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip

is Intelligent Systems helping atlus...or what because i want this game to be like FE not SMT

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Bessestad

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

is Intelligent Systems helping atlus...or what because i want this game to be like FE not SMT

I think its the other way around, that the game is being developed by Atlus in collobration with Intelligent Systems and that it will mostly be based around the SMT mechanics.

And yes, of course the game is in development. Nintendo doesnt announce games that arent, and they especially dont announce games that are to far away in the future so its a problable 2014 release.

Bessestad

faint

icerazor wrote:

faint wrote:

It takes years to make a game like this. It was announced as a 2014 title 4 months ago. Chill out and quit making these wheres Zelda wheres fire emblem threads.

I never made a "wheres Zelda" thread o.O

Anyways, I never knew the game was set for 2014, guess i missed that part.

I wasn't pointing the finger at you. If you stick around this site long enough you will see a ton of different where's Zelda U, where's Metroid U....ect For the thread it seems like you have legitimate questions but most have forgotten how to use Google.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Sleepingmudkip

Bessestad wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I think its the other way around, that the game is being developed by Atlus in collobration with Intelligent Systems and that it will mostly be based around the SMT mechanics.

And yes, of course the game is in development. Nintendo doesnt announce games that arent, and they especially dont announce games that are to far away in the future so its a problable 2014 release.

awww i wished it would be more like fire emblem

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

DefHalan

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Bessestad wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

awww i wished it would be more like fire emblem

I haven't tried a SMT before and I really like Fire Emblem so I hope it is more like Fire Emblem or this game shows me that I will in fact enjoy the SMT series. Ideally it will just be a good balance between the two, Fire Emblem Characters have Fire Emblem mechanics and SMT Characters have SMT mechanics. Not sure how that would work when SMT Characters fight Fire Emblem Characters.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Emblem

As Long as the combat is more like Fire Emblem and less like SMT4 i'll be fine. I hope Atlus bring back SMT Digital Devil Saga for Wii U or 3DS, that would be awesome.

Emblem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.