Forums

Topic: What GC VC games could look like if they were upscaled to 1080p

Posts 1 to 20 of 152

TheKingOfTown
Make sure to watch the video in 1080p of course!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Hokori

Still can't see the HD, oh well that's a good thing

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TheKingOfTown

...You can't see the difference?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LordJumpMad

Real men play F-ZeroGX

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

zezhyrule

Pay no attention to Otaku. He, like most nintendo fanboys, are so blinded by the shades of their fanboyism that as far as they're concerned, higher resolution does nothing at all. I don't know about you, but after playing crisp HD games on my PS3 for a long time, it takes hours to get used to the blurriness of games like Xenoblade running on my 42" Sony Bravia.

I just ranted about this in a thread yesterday, but sadly the TC deleted it.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Hokori

zezhyrule wrote:

Pay no attention to Otaku. He, like most nintendo fanboys, are so blinded by the shades of their fanboyism that as far as they're concerned, higher resolution does nothing at all. I don't know about you, but after playing crisp HD games on my PS3 for a long time, it takes hours to get used to the blurriness of games like Xenoblade running on my 42" Sony Bravia.

Funny seeing how I've seen wiiU pics and still can't see if I were a fanboy I'd say OMG NIntendo knows how to do HD right and the WiiU is the only HD that I can tell the difference, but that is NOT the case, I can't even see it in NSMBU or Pikmin 3 or on the "HD" version of TP

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

zezhyrule

Okay. Continue living in your ignorance.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't look better. Because it does.
Guess you can just take my word for it, since you're unable to see yourself.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Hokori

I guess I'll see once I play something that shows HD, but even then I've seen MGS4 and Halo3 and didn't change anything for me

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

JohnPhilipSousa

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

[/div]

Funny seeing how I've seen wiiU pics and still can't see if I were a fanboy I'd say OMG NIntendo knows how to do HD right and the WiiU is the only HD that I can tell the difference, but that is NOT the case, I can't even see it in NSMBU or Pikmin 3 or on the "HD" version of TP

I'd bet a million coins that you don't have an HD monitor.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

Hokori

SuperSonic95 wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

IPad, but still Ive not seen the HD in the games for PS3 I've played and they were on HD TVs, as well as the HD TV I own

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Brando67854321

@retro thats because the wii was so BAD, it was nintendo's final nail in the coffin & I know hd is important but They will have better looking first party games (hopefully) later give them a break It's thier first hd console. give it time.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

kyuubikid213

Well, that looks beautiful. However, I enjoyed Twilight Princess in 480p, so I don't understand how it being 1080p would make me enjoy it more. Sure, it'd LOOK better, but as we can see by LordOtakuWii, that is a matter of opinion.

But I've been turned into a believer. HD makes things look better. However, if the actual product beneath the new coat of paint is crap, then you have a piece of crap that looks nice. And although HD makes things look good, it won't change the fact that if you have a good game HD or SD, it is still a good game.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

GameLord08

SuperSonic95 wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Add my two million coin fortune to that pot.

GameLord08

GameLord08

Wii.

Untitled

Wii U.

Untitled

If you can't tell the difference, then you dun' gon' blind, mate.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

moomoo

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

[/div]

How can you not see it in Pikmin 3? I get it with Mario, since it's barely anything worth looking at, but Pikmin 3 is definitely noticable.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Hokori

GameLord08 wrote:

Wii.

Untitled

Wii U.

Untitled

If you can't tell the difference, then you dun' gon' blind, mate.

To me all it looks like is N64 to GCN in visuals, just a different generation that's all

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Mieu-Fire

true all it looks like is n64 to gc mario just wasnt ment to be HD

uhh mario and pikmin is not a good HD chose for HD but zombiu is to me idc about HD all i want is a good game to play and my favorite system is my ps3 and i still dont care idc if GC games are HD on VC cause i like playing my GC on my wii and it saves time

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.