Forums

Topic: What games can't you wait for?

Posts 101 to 119 of 119

iwanttodie

UmJammer Lammy HD

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

DaveGX

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I think you have a hard understanding that, whatever Wario and Waluigi truly are to Mario, they are not considered brothers. Having either one of them antagonists in a Mario Bros. game wouldn't make sense but having them be antagonists in say, a Mario Land game or a 3D Mario would be more expected.

I'm not disagreeing that Wario is irrelevant in general. I'm saying he's not appropriate for the Bros. series. Your idea is great but not suitable for a Bros. entry.

OMG, 1st you claim that Nintendo confirmed Wario and Waluigi as being bros but cousins to Mario and Luigi, and now you're retracitng that stement right there. Make up your mind. Once again, you can say it all you want, but you STILL haven't backed up your theory as to why they're not suitable. You just keep saying the same thing over and voer while I've expressed multiples on why they are suitable. If there's any relation whatsoever, they fit. That's all anyone needs to know. there's no rule stating they aren't allowesd to hate 1 another or however it may be. They've been made cannon to the series, so whatever their role plays in the story is still no excuse toe exclude them.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

zoroarkrules25

The games i can't wait the most for are: pokemon x and y, smash bros 4, animal crossing new leaf, and luigis mansion dark moon.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Chrono_Cross

I've read that Wario is Mario's cousin. I read it in some official Mario comic in Nintendo Power or something, when I was young. Like Birdo's sexual orientation, I'm not entirely sure.

I've already stated post after post why Wario isn't appropriate. If you have yet to comprehend such a simple point, then you're sincerely hopeless.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

DaveGX

uhm, no you HAVEN'T posted why, you kept repeatinhg the same babble over and over. YOU'RE the 1 who is hopeles. You keep saying "they haven't been in a Bros game before", WITHOUT reason why they don't FIT. How does them not beng ni a bros game before, despite they're belonging to the cannon exclude them from being in a Bros game?? I can agree that maybe they don't fit in New Super Mario Bros for storylines, (mechanics is about the only thing it'd boil down to if any). But for a 3D platformer, regardless if it's Super Mario bros as it originally was meant6 to be, or Super Mario, there is NO reason why Wario and Waluigi don't fit the bill. I have plenty of dieas how and why they fit, and actually was considering posting yet another 1 of them but with you it's hopeless.

Edited on by DaveGX

theblackdragon

@Chrono: I'm pretty sure that Birdo's sexual orientation has never been revealed, just that he thinks he's a girl. also, you're correct about Wario being referred to as Mario's cousin via Nintendo Power magazines, but it's never been officially confirmed.
That said, now that both you and DaveGX have decided it's hopeless to talk to one another, I do hope you'll leave each other alone and concentrate on games you can't wait to see hit the Wii U, please and thank you. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

There's a reason Wario has never been in a Super Mario Bros. game. That reason must be because they're related in some way. A popular answer on the internet is that Wario and Mario are cousins and I believe it is also mentioned in the Nintendo Power comic, Mario vs Wario.

Or if that doesn't smack your fancy, then why has Nintendo dismissed Wario as an atagonist in the New Super Mario Bros. series? Specifically NSMB2? I mean, if Wario is so appropriate for the Bros. series, then why wouldn't Nintendo run with it with such a no brainer title such as that?

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

kkslider5552000

Chrono_Cross wrote:

There's a reason Wario has never been in a Super Mario Bros. game. That reason must be because they're related in some way. A popular answer on the internet is that Wario and Mario are cousins and I believe it is also mentioned in the Nintendo Power comic, Mario vs Wario.

Or if that doesn't smack your fancy, then why has Nintendo have yet to dismiss Wario as an atagonist in the New Super Mario Bros. series? Specifically NSMB2? I mean, if Wario is so appropriate for the Bros. series, then why wouldn't Nintendo run with it with such a no brainer title such as that?

because that would require effort. Unlike NSMB2.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

because that would require effort. Unlike NSMB2.

So true. Though, I'm sure there's other reasons. There's no way no one at Nintendo thought of that concept with no mention of Wario to be heard.

Just for you.

DaveGX

What?? Just because they're related doesn't mean they can't be in a Bros series. That doesn't make any sense why they would exclude them. What about the fact that they used Toads in NSMB(despite the obvious reason), they're not related to them, or Super Mario Bros 2 for that matter (The Doki Doki Panick port, which regardless I still don't feel is a true sequel at all) where Peach was also playable. As for, for storylines, such as pitting them on the same page it clearly wouldn't work. Now as to answer Nintendo dismissing Wario as an antagonist, they don't have to because he was already made an antagonist since Super Mario Land 2. They could've used them anytime they chose to as antagoists. Although I don't necesserily believe they have to be the primary antagonists, which is where I was about to give another example of what they could do to fit them in for plot.

Edited on by DaveGX

Chrono_Cross

Super Mario Land =/= Super Mario Bros.

Brothers =/= Cousins

Just for you.

theblackdragon

Correct me if I'm wrong, here — DaveGX doesn't see the problem having the Wario bros. show up in a 'Mario bros.' title. Chrono seems to think that it being a 'Mario bros.' title automatically excludes any other potential family members. is this what you guys are tail-chasing about?

I'm serious about having the petty insults and the tail-chasing stop, guys. if you can't be civil, please stop replying to each other and focus on something else.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ernest_The_Crab

To get things back on topic...

Frankly, there's too big of a list right now (especially for the 3DS) so I'll just name a couple.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Edition (Wii U), Lego City Undercover (Wii U), Fire Emblem (3DS), and Animal Crossing (3DS)

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

TysonOfTime

Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter is all I care about for now...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

DaveGX

theblackdragon wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, here — DaveGX doesn't see the problem having the Wario bros. show up in a 'Mario bros.' title. Chrono seems to think that it being a 'Mario bros.' title automatically excludes any other potential family members. is this what you guys are tail-chasing about?

I'm serious about having the petty insults and the tail-chasing stop, guys. if you can't be civil, please stop replying to each other and focus on something else.

for the final time, please stop. I won't ask again — TBD

But yes, back on topic, exactly right. Wario and Waluigi could verily easily be bros (or partners as some have suggested), and cousins to Mario and Luigi, but there's no logic behid this to automatically exclude them on the count that they've never been in a Bros game before. That's what i've been trying to explain.

Edited on by theblackdragon

ThePirateCaptain

I'll ignore Cactus Jackson and Dave arguing so I can say that I'm looking forward to:
Fire Emblem Awakening
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Pikmin 3
And Pandora's Tower.
2013 is starting off great so I'll be excited to see what happens later in the year.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

bezerker99

I've been waiting for two games to arrive on my 3DS (pretty much been waiting for two years too....)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Gamesake

I can't wait for Pikmin 3! So I'm buying something else instead.

...in my pants.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.