Forums

Topic: What does Nintendo still need to tell us in a 2014 Wii U ND?

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

rjejr

I'ld REALLY like to see in action and not just read about the 3DS as controller for SSB U. We have three 3DS and 2 copies of SSB for 3DS so if it is actually a thing I dont need ot worry about buying that adaptr. PEoel always complain about lag w/ wireless so I'm wondering if lag w/ 2 different systems is going to make it unplayable. But I do think it's a selling point for the 2 versions of SSB, they also need to show how the saves work back and forth and any other connection between the 2 to help move the Wii U console into the homes of the 48mil 3DS owners.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Ryu_Niiyama

Really at this point I just want more amiibo info, release date info and to know when they are rolling out the DS VC.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Inkling

Last year we got an October direct with news on 3D World, so hopefully we'll get one this year!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

PokeMario

Well, it looks like they revealed some more information, I'll list what I think they still need to cover.
More amiibo information, including how it will be used in other games besides Smash Bros.
Some more information on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.
Some information about a few games coming in 2015, mainly the ones that will be released in the first half, perhaps even a release month for one of them.
Maybe a new game announcement.
Mario Kart 8 DLC release date.
Power Rangers MMO.

PokeMario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.