Wii U Forum

Topic: What do you like and dislike about Pikmin?

Showing 21 to 32 of 32

AuthorMessage
Avatar

k8sMum

21. Posted:

@kaisergx
i have waves of guilt whenever i think of all the poor, wee pikmin i've drowned over the years. i can still see those little ghosts...sob

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

22. Posted:

....What's a Bulzorb? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

23. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

....What's a Bulzorb? lol

An electric Bulborb perhaps? Now if I see one in 3 I'm gonna laugh. ;)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

24. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

....What's a Bulzorb? lol

An electric Bulborb perhaps? Now if I see one in 3 I'm gonna laugh. ;)

lol that would be awesome. xD
Then again I hate the electricity hazards...bleh, killing my poor Pikmin instantly....T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

25. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

@kaisergx
i have waves of guilt whenever i think of all the poor, wee pikmin i've drowned over the years. i can still see those little ghosts...sob

I have no guilt when they are the ones that idiotly went in... I didn't make them go in.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

26. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

k8sMum wrote:

@kaisergx
i have waves of guilt whenever i think of all the poor, wee pikmin i've drowned over the years. i can still see those little ghosts...sob

I have no guilt when they are the ones that idiotly went in... I didn't make them go in.

This was probably my problem with the first 2 games. When ever a Pikmin died, even if it wasn't my fault, I still felt like it was my fault anyway. I didn't want any of my Pikmin to die, although the AI was the culprit.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

27. Posted:

It was my fault when I had them eaten... but fire, poison and water... no. You did that to yourself Pikmin... you did that to yourself...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PloXyZeRO

28. Posted:

I wonder if any of the enemies from the Nintendo Land Pikmin attraction will show up in Pikmin 3

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

29. Posted:

Like: Unique, worlds are cool to explore. Great for small gaming bursts.
Dislike: Can get boring. I can only take about a half hour of it before I have to quit of boredom.. Also, the pointer controls of the Wii versions can get annoying..

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

30. Posted:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

I wonder if any of the enemies from the Nintendo Land Pikmin attraction will show up in Pikmin 3

Not sure why, but these guys have grown on me :3
Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

31. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

I wonder if any of the enemies from the Nintendo Land Pikmin attraction will show up in Pikmin 3

Not sure why, but these guys have grown on me :3
Untitled

I too hope to see Beebs, they are funny looking. Gotta wonder what they'd look like in organic form though...

Also wouldn't mind seeing the Pinchipede either, despite the fact I hated fighting it in NL (especially the Monochromatic Pinchipede).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PloXyZeRO

32. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

I wonder if any of the enemies from the Nintendo Land Pikmin attraction will show up in Pikmin 3

Not sure why, but these guys have grown on me :3
Untitled

I too hope to see Beebs, they are funny looking. Gotta wonder what they'd look like in organic form though...

Also wouldn't mind seeing the Pinchipede either, despite the fact I hated fighting it in NL (especially the Monochromatic Pinchipede).

The beebs would be like the rocks that the cannon beetles shoot out except much more annoying!
Also, this sort of reminds me of the Pinchipede

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox