Forums

Topic: What do we know of 2015 release schedule?

Posts 21 to 40 of 61

Punished_Boss_84

bluemage1989 wrote:

nf_2 wrote:

Guys we're getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. That's all you need to know.

Truth.

Zelda U? Foreshame on you two.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

WebHead

I can't see Star Fox U next year unless its like episode 1 on an eshop episodic series.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Sleepingmudkip

WebHead wrote:

I can't see Star Fox U next year unless its like episode 1 on an eshop episodic series.

I would like to see that

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

nf_2 wrote:

Guys we're getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. That's all you need to know.

I think it will qualify as 3 or 4 games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

sub12

Maelstrom wrote:

Xenoblade had better come before summer.....

Prob will be a summer to early fall title, first you have to launch Xenoblade Chronicles on the new 3DS, and than follow that with X on the Wii U.

sub12

Octane

WebHead wrote:

Why not? I've seen more people think that this is impossible. Let's say they've been working on it since this year, giving it's release date is 2015, that's still about 2 years of development. I think that's more than enough for a Star Fox game, that's more than enough for most Nintendo games.

Octane

WebHead

Octane wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Why not? I've seen more people think that this is impossible. Let's say they've been working on it since this year, giving it's release date is 2015, that's still about 2 years of development. I think that's more than enough for a Star Fox game, that's more than enough for most Nintendo games.

Did you watch the videos of the game? It didn't look like it was even 40% complete.

WebHead

SuperWiiU

WebHead wrote:

Octane wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Did you watch the videos of the game? It didn't look like it was even 40% complete.

It was just concept demo. They might make many adjustments before deciding on the final game, so I could be that it wasn't even 10% done.

WebHead

All I'm saying is if its going to be a full retail game I can't see it releasing in 2015.

WebHead

Octane

WebHead wrote:

Octane wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Honestly, we have no idea what the game looked like at E3, they didn't show any footage, it was just a blurry mess in the background. A large adventure game like Zelda may take 3 years to develop, but this is Star Fox, 2 years should be more than enough. There's plenty of other games that can be finished within that amount of time, or half the time for that matter. They did not willy-nilly set the release date for 2015. Sure, we've seen games getting delayed, but I don't think Star Fox will suffer from that same fate.

Octane

kkslider5552000

They've already said they're willing to add tons of people to the project just to make sure it comes out next year.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

conman2012

In the interest of updated lists, is it appropriate to revive this thread and add in:

Lego Jurassic World - Confirmed
Project Cars?

And rumored with some supporting evidence:

Rodea - The Sky Soldier
Fatal Frame
Legend of Kay

conman2012

Blast

conman2012 wrote:

In the interest of updated lists, is it appropriate to revive this thread and add in:

Lego Jurassic World - Confirmed
Project Cars?

And rumored with some supporting evidence:

Rodea - The Sky Soldier
Fatal Frame
Legend of Kay

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Dreamsleep

Xenoblade X, Star Fox, and Zelda. I may pick up Devil's Third, as well.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Haiassai

I overheard that Zelda was coming in late October due to a retail store releasing information. This source has been half-and-half as far as accuracy. Can anyone confirm?

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Octane

Haiassai wrote:

I overheard that Zelda was coming in late October due to a retail store releasing information. This source has been half-and-half as far as accuracy. Can anyone confirm?

I don't think a set date is confirmed, I don't even think Nintendo has a release date planned already.

That being said, it is very likely that Zelda will be their holiday title; and in that case, it'll be a late October release.

Octane

IceClimbers

Release schedule (for NA):

3DS
Zelda Majora's Mask 3D - February 13th
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - February 13th
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy + - February 13th
Story of Seasons - March 10th
Code Name STEAM - March 13th
Fossil Fighters Frontier - March 20th
Etrian Mystery Dungeon - April 7th
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - April 10th
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle Dragons Super Mario Bros Edition - May
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX - May 26th
SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Spring
Lego Jurassic World - June

Wii U
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - February 20th
Mario Party 10 - March 20th
Splatoon - May
Lego Jurassic World - June
Yoshi's Woolly World - 1st half of 2015
Mario Maker - 2015
Devil's Third - 2015
Xenoblade Chronicles X - 2015
Star Fox - 2015
Zelda - 2015

Octane wrote:

Haiassai wrote:

I don't think a set date is confirmed, I don't even think Nintendo has a release date planned already.

That being said, it is very likely that Zelda will be their holiday title; and in that case, it'll be a late October release.

Late November. SM3DW and Smash released in late November, so Zelda will likely follow the same pattern.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Octane

IceClimbers wrote:

Octane wrote:

Haiassai wrote:

Late November. SM3DW and Smash released in late November, so Zelda will likely follow the same pattern.

That's what I meant, but my brain decided October to be eleventh month. Oh well, my bad.

Octane

VanillaLake

The only game I am missing is Fatal Frame/Zero 5. When, Nintendo, when?

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.