Forums

Topic: What do we know of 2015 release schedule?

Posts 1 to 20 of 61

LetsGoRetro

I'm super pumped for this lineup:

Mario Maker
Splatoon
Yoshis Wooly World
Kirbys Rainbow Curse
Mario Party 10
Mario vs DK
Devil's Third
SMT x FE
Star Fox U
Zelda U
Xenoblade Chron X

As well as possible releases such as Monster Hunter 4u, Dragon Quest X, and the big 2015 Remastered Game project.

But all I know of everyone of these titles is "2015". Can somebody shed som light on release months, order of releasea, etc.

Thank you.

LetsGoRetro

kkslider5552000

We know little tbh. (other than 2014 being a bad year for everyone in gaming)

But if I had to guess...

First half: Wooly World, Xenoblade, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, Devil's Third
Second half: Zelda, Star Fox, Mario Maker, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Surprise release

and I guess put 1 remaster in each half, whose existance likely depending entirely on where 3rd party relations are at by the end of this year

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bolt_Strike

Saying "2015" means that they're not far enough along in development that they can commit to a narrower launch window. In other words, the game is so incomplete that Nintendo doesn't even know, let alone us.

EDIT: @kkslider5552000's list is probably correct.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

bluemage1989

Id say his prediction was almost spot on but I'd also say that Xenoblade might be in the second half. Hoping one of the remasters will be Wave Race.

bluemage1989

skywake

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Saying "2015" means that they're not far enough along in development that they can commit to a narrower launch window. In other words, the game is so incomplete that Nintendo doesn't even know, let alone us.

I think it's part that and part them not wanting to lock themselves into a specific date too early on. We don't have a specific date for much at all beyond late October, Smash Bros is still just "Holiday 2014". For all they know someone else might have a big game that could compete with their launch. Maybe they want to some clear air? Maybe they want to tackle them head on? Plus the whole "putting a date" on a game is part of the hype cycle, that's something else they'd want to control.

I think there's a lot more to not putting a more solid date on it than just the potential for development issues.... although that would be a part of it...

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Octane

2015 starts off with Captain Toad for Europe, that's for sure.

January 2015:

• Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (PAL)

1st Half 2015:

• Mario Maker
  • Project Giant Robot
  • Splatoon
  • Yoshi's Woolly World

2015:

• Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Mario Party 10
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  • Project Guard
  • Star Fox
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • The Legend of Zelda

To Be Determined:

• Devil's Third
  • SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI X FIRE EMBLEM

Source:

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Kyloctopus

Judging from the past 4 instalments, it's fair to say that Nintendo is going to release a game called "Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics" near the end of 2015.
That Fatal Frame game might be localized
Project CARS will also come out early 2015
Pokken might come out for Wii U in 2015
We'll always have Just Dance 2016 though

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

19Robb92

Octane wrote:

I'll agree with this list and ad that The Great Detective Pikachu is probably also coming in 2015 (unless we're talking WiiU only of course).

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Octane

19Robb92 wrote:

Octane wrote:

I'll agree with this list and ad that The Great Detective Pikachu is probably also coming in 2015 (unless we're talking WiiU only of course).

We are in the Wii U subforum; I assume this thread is about Wii U games only. The launch schedule has its own separate list of 3DS games, although not spectacular, you might want to check that out if you're interested.

Octane

Inkling

Guesses.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Octane

Inkling wrote:

Guesses.

''What do we know of 2015 release schedule?''

Reading is not that difficult, is it?

Octane

NintendoFan64

Kyloctopus wrote:

Judging from the past 4 instalments, it's fair to say that Nintendo is going to release a game called "Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics" near the end of 2015.
That Fatal Frame game might be localized
Project CARS will also come out early 2015
Pokken might come out for Wii U in 2015
We'll always have Just Dance 2016 though

Yeah...That all sounds about right.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

sub12

I think Star Fox and at least one if not both of the project games will run into 2016, given the fact that they were more or less tech demos at E3.........Devils Third will prob be 2015, and who really knows about SMT X FE.

We will prob get some kind of HD remaster in 2015 as well.

Edited on by sub12

sub12

Blast

2015 should be pretty good for Wii U and if Sony and Microsoft and remastering games without getting attacked from the media then Nintendo should feel no shame in remastering games for Wii U, too.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Octane

sub12 wrote:

I think Star Fox and at least one if not both of the project games will run into 2016, given the fact that they were more or less tech demos at E3.........Devils Third will prob be 2015, and who really knows about SMT X FE.

We will prob get some kind of HD remaster in 2015 as well.

In my opinion, Project Guard already looked like a pretty decent game. The gameplay seemed pretty good, and they still have one year before the game will be released, so I think Project Guard will do fine. Project Giant Robot, the game I thought was more of a tech demo than Project Guard was, is actually scheduled to release before Project Guard, I don't think Giant Robot will (or can for that matter) be delayed until 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ''2015 games'' gets delayed, but I think the ''Star Fox trilogy'' will do fine.

And for those who didn't know; Twitter user Nico.A has rumoured that a remastered game will be coming to Wii U in 2015. Although it is just a rumour, it's the same guy that leaked the info on ORAS and Devil's Third:

Source:

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Don

No Metroid next year

Don

nf_2

Guys we're getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. That's all you need to know.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Dreamsleep

I don't think Fire Emblem is going to make it next year...I expect 2016, sadly.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

bluemage1989

nf_2 wrote:

Truth.

bluemage1989

LzWinky

nf_2 wrote:

Yes. Now I know what not to buy next year

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.