Forums

Topic: What are your favorite Wii U games out?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Furret24

I plan to get a Wii U and I need some recommendations.

But Yoshi was not amused...

faint

Pikmin 3
Super Luigi U
Trine
Zombie U

Edited on by faint

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

MrBlutzIII

Very few Wii U games out at this point. There will be tons of new titles out by Christmas.

Right now i am playing Mass Effect 3, because it has the ability to play on the gamepad screen which is awesome.

I also have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which i haven't played much yet because it has yet to appeal to me ( it appeals to a specific crowd ), NintendoLand which is OK, not really that fun. If you wanted to wait till like November there will be a lot of choices by then.

Edited on by MrBlutzIII

Chill, Casual Gamer

My Nintendo: MrblutzIII

SCRAPPER392

I think Tekken Tag 2 is probably my most favorite.
I liked Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 quite a bit, too, but there's not much to do after about 100 hours.
Sonic Racing is cool, but after you unlock everything, there's only multiplayer.
Earthbound on the VC is entertaining. It's an older Super Nintendo game for $10 that will last you about 20 hours or so.

The Wii U can play Wii games, too, so that might be something to look into. Mario Kart 8 is coming out next spring, so maybe you might want to wait for that instead of Sonic.

EDIT: Oh ya, Pikmin 3 is out next week in the U.S.(available everywhere else), and there are quite a few games that will be out by the end of the year and some other big ones coming out next year.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

theblackdragon

We've got our Wii U Recommendations thread stickied at the top of this section of the forums of you'd like to ask recommendations regarding which Wii U games to purchase. Enjoy! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.