Forums

Topic: What 3 Wii U games coming out are you the most hyped for?

Posts 101 to 112 of 112

Ryu_Niiyama

Dezzy wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Splatoon is the first gun shooter I've ever been excited about.

Are there non-gun shooters?

LOL! As opposed to shumups (which have ships or robots or magic) which I play religiously. I'm very particular genre separation so for me a FPS and third person shooter (like Splatoon) are gun shooters. Which normally I'll play to say that I have so when asked why I don't like them I can give an informed answer rather than a blind opinion I culled from the internet. Or if a buddy that likes them comes over to play. Sorry if I wasn't clearer.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Blast

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U and Devil's 3rd. I'm hyped for other Wii U games like Star Fox U and Splatoon and others.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

@wouterv Oh my god your avatar is so adorable!I love it!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

shaneoh

Seriously? No mention of Armikrog? It should be out this year. Let's fix this.

3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
2. Zelda U
1. Armikrog.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

KryptoniteKrunch

shaneoh wrote:

Seriously? No mention of Armikrog? It should be out this year. Let's fix this.

3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
2. Zelda U
1. Armikrog.

Armikrog kinda flew under my hype radar but yeah cool looking game.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Haru17

I hope Severed gets ported from Vita to Wii U. That's a very interesting touch-based game.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Endriu7777

Zelda U for me! This will certainly be a great game

Xenoblade? Well, I bought the first title but havent had the time to try it out, so there is no hurry for me to play X.

other than that? maybe a little interest in starfox - yoshi could be cool as well, kirby? well... I will probably play it but dont expect too much...

I am actually most hyped for Codename STEAM and Fire Emblem If

Edited on by Endriu7777

Endriu7777

Cheesehead302

Jeez, I can't add extra games? Too bad, I'm going to anyway.
1. Zelda U- Do I even have to explain why this is my number one by far? Giant world, Zelda, ZELDA, GIANT WORLD YEEEHJKLKJHKJHLKJHLKJHLK
2. Mario Maker- This concept is awesome, it's been done in the community for years but now we're actually getting an official release that is very simple to use? Not to mention, it has tons of flexibility according to the trailers. Playing other people's levels will be awesome.
3. Splatoon- It's a new IP, and it looks fun as heck.
4. Star Fox Wii U- Would you believe me if I said the only Star Fox game I've played is Adventures? I'm really interested to see how the typical Star Fox game is
5. Yoshi's Woolly World- It's just so cute!

Cheesehead302

Cyberbotv2

Devil's Third
Affordable Space Adventures
Splatoon

I actually find myself not too interested in Xenoblade because it looks empty and some of the character models are a little off. Same goes for Zelda in terms of environment. But that could change as I see more of both games.

Cyberbotv2

TalkingPear

I don't know why, but I'm just not that hyped for Zelda U. It's weird because I can't wait to play the Wind Waker HD. (I don't own a Wii U just yet)

Anyway, there's only one game that hasn't been released yet that I'm really hyped for at the moment, and that's Yoshi's Wooly World. God that game looks awesome.

TalkingPear

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.