Forums

Topic: Well you can't be disappointed with that!!!!

Posts 161 to 166 of 166

moomoo

Ste wrote:

Dumb question, but I do not have a HD tv, will i need one for the wii u, or will i just not be taking full advantage of its capabilities until i have one? will all the games work properly in standard def?

Games will work fine. Since it comes with SD cables, you can play it on a standard definition TV. The only difference is the games won't look nearly as pretty.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Ste

I can live with that until i get a HDTV, thanks moomoo!!!

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

moomoo

Ste wrote:

No problem.
Just so everyone knows, the system comes with HDMI cables, which is a godscend. I know it shouldn't be in this day and age, but considering no other console outside of the XBOX 360 Elite bundles has had it, so its pretty darn great that people don't have to worry about that.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

nickcarney

I was surprised that they did include an HDMI cable with it, that was pretty nice of them. I don't think they do come with SD cables though moomoo, but Ste should be able to use the ones he already has if he has a Wii.

nickcarney

Snagrio

moomoo wrote:

Ste wrote:

No problem.
Just so everyone knows, the system comes with HDMI cables, which is a godscend. I know it shouldn't be in this day and age, but considering no other console outside of the XBOX 360 Elite bundles has had it, so its pretty darn great that people don't have to worry about that.

My family got our first HD TV last year (the same time I was oogling over the 3DS's in the store since I didn't have one yet). I can't wait till I can connect it to it's greatest future component!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

btetsola

That's what the E3 presentation should have been!!

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.