Forums

Topic: Well you can't be disappointed with that!!!!

Posts 101 to 120 of 166

nickcarney

zezhyrule wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well the pro controller looks like an XBox controller (which is just a GCN controller with flipped DPad and nub controller)

You do know that the original Xbox released before the Gamecube in America?

But you're right, they were just ripping off nintendo! So nintendo did the right thing and copied the design back!

But in Japan...

nickcarney

zezhyrule

The Xbox released in NA before any other regions. I doubt they changed the controller design when they released the console in Japan.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Hokori

Not the original xD the 360 one xD
And my point was to be able to play GCN on WiiU without the GamePad, you can just use the Pro

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

zezhyrule

KaiserGX wrote:

NA November 15, 2001 Xbox
JP September 14, 2001 Gamecube o_0

I never said that the xbox released in america before the gamecube in japan. But thanks anyway for that pointless post?

HarmoKnight wrote:

Not the original xD the 360 one xD

You should've said that.

KaiserGX

I really like that LordOtakuWiiU guy, he knows his controllers.
Anyways, it's going to need Analog Triggers though for certain Gamecube games which I remember them being Digital. Anyone know if they are Analog now?

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

moomoo

HarmoKnight wrote:

moomoo wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

So E3 wasn't a disappointment?

There's a big difference between a dissapointment and dead.
Saying E3 is dissapointing shows that there wasn't enough to really get you excited.
Saying E3 is dead shows that it isn't accomplishing its purpose any more: to provide information on video games coming out in the forseeable future.

Last time I checked, E3 isn't dead.

Well its per pose is to get gamers excited, and a lot of gamers arnt excited, also it isn't literally dead, it's just an expression, like how many claim Nintendos dead

E3 is for the press, dude, not for the gamer populace's exitement. If it were for that purpose, E3 would be open to the general public, but alas, it is not.
Just because people get excited from things that happen at E3 does not mean that is its purpose. PAX and events around Comicon are for the exitement of gamers, not E3.

As for the "controller copying" debate, lets just stop talking about it. XBOX and Gamecube came at the same time basically, end of story, and even then, it's not like copying actually took place (for the record, PS2 came way before, and last time I checked that also had dual sticks. Just sayin').

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Moshugan

Late wrote:

Wasn't disappointed but it would've been nice to see a new Pikmin trailer and a surprise Nintendo game. I hope Wii U won't be too overpriced here in Finland like consoles usually are when they launch here. For examle, 3DS was 280€-300€ when it was released here.
Why can't I live in America. I'd happily pay $349.99.

My thoughts exactly, on almost all accounts!
Already, most UK retailers are selling the Basic pack for about £250 which is $50 more expensive than the Deluxe pack in the States!
I'm still hoping that they manage to get it down to 299€ for Basic and 350€ for Premium in the Euro zone (and Finland, where I'm also living).
That would still be almost $100 higher than the US price point!!
(Finnish: Eli kyllä, pikkusen hermostuttavaa touhua. >::E Aion kyllä tukea Nintendoa, mutta ärsyttää asua Euro-alueella.)

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

zezhyrule

moomoo wrote:

(for the record, PS2 came way before, and last time I checked that also had dual sticks. Just sayin').

So did the DualShock 1, and I don't think that was the debate.

I would say let's get back on topic, but I'm not entirely sure what the topic is or if there even is one.

shingi_70

Nintendoland apparently not having online is a missed opprotunity and kind of makes me sad after seeing the metroid and pikmin games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Moshugan

KaiserGX wrote:

Actually I am now, I can't play my VC games with the Pad... guess I wont be buying a Wii U for a while then.

I found this claim to be based on this news piece: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31715
Nintendo World Report is claiming to have interviewed a NoA rep, and they are themselves disgusted by the prospect.
This is bad, but it's should be fixed later on, I hope!! This was a feature I was also anticipating highly.

Edited on by Moshugan

Moshugan

Sony_70 wrote:

Nintendoland apparently not having online is a missed opprotunity and kind of makes me sad after seeing the metroid and pikmin games.

That's Nintendo for you. They make exciting high quality products, but just don't do it all to their full potential. Why??

Edited on by Moshugan

Snagrio

Moshugan wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Nintendoland apparently not having online is a missed opportunity and kind of makes me sad after seeing the metroid and pikmin games.

That's Nintendo for you. They make exciting high quality products, but just don't do it all to their full potential. Why??

I can agree, but can we please not have another online debate?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jack_Package

Moshugan wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Actually I am now, I can't play my VC games with the Pad... guess I wont be buying a Wii U for a while then.

I found this claim to be based on this news piece: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31715
Nintendo World Report is claiming to have interviewed a NoA rep, and they are themselves disgusted by the prospect.
This is bad, but it's should be fixed later on, I hope!! This was a feature I was also anticipating highly.

There is something terribly wrong if VC runs in Wii mode. Never mind the GamePad...what about the Pro?

Edited on by Jack_Package

Jack_Package

Brando67854321

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185493 local only again?!?!?!? crap! Can't we have at least ONE nintendo first party game to have online?!?!?!? please? maybe? This is frustrating & disappointing. Nintendo, do you remember what happened to star fox 64 3d?!?!?!?!?!? I sure do!

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

shingi_70

Sigh. Now I'm wondering the black Colorado and the digital promotion is enlighten to warrent getting the delude. Was planning on skipping halo 4 launch and get it on Christmas because metroid blast and ghost recon online would be there to cover online multiplayer.

Guess I'm going to grab call of duty instead. With. White system and hope a separate black gamepad is sold next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Moshugan wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Because the entire point of the game is local multiplayer and casual gaming with family and friends? I mean it would be cool but online is pointless on this game compared to almost any other Nintendo game with multiplayer.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.