Wii U Forum

Topic: Ways to improve miiverse

Showing 21 to 36 of 36

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

21. Posted:

I haven't noticed anyone begging for yeahs, tbh. Again, I don't spend a ton of time on MiiVerse, but I don't think that's a problem really.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

22. Posted:

1. An option to view all of the posts you "yeahed"
2. A search engine (which Nintendo is going to add, thankfully)
3. Colors for drawing

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Vote KIng K. Rool for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U!
Support Yooka-Laylee!

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
SimonB79

SimonB79

23. Posted:

Stopping people from commenting on games they don't own would get my vote ... I'm sick of prats spamming various communities with stupid totally irrelevant posts / drawings. :(

SimonB79

Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
M_Jenius

M_Jenius

24. Posted:

I think it would be nice if they increased the character limit a bit. 100 characters is less that Twitter gives you and that's already very limited. They don't need to make it unlimited or anything that crazy; after all, we don't want people spamming the communities with walls o' text. That said, increasing it to, say, 300 or so would be pretty awesome IMO.

M_Jenius

Nintendo Network ID: M_Jenius

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

25. Posted:

If anything, make the charater limit bigger. That's all.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

26. Posted:

Yeah, my only complaint is the character limit, they should increase it to 200. Other than that, I'm fine.

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
ShadJV

ShadJV

27. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Yeah, my only complaint is the character limit, they should increase it to 200. Other than that, I'm fine.

I'd prefer 201 characters. Just to bug the OCD people. :-p

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
DaveGX

DaveGX

28. Posted:

SimonB79 wrote:

Stopping people from commenting on games they don't own would get my vote ... I'm sick of prats spamming various communities with stupid totally irrelevant posts / drawings. :(

I can see that spamming irrelevent drawings isa problem. However stopping them from posting on games they don't own would kinda be a problem if theyw anted to maybe get some opinions and see what people aresaying about that particular game. Just saying.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
DudeSean

DudeSean

29. Posted:

There needs to be a general, random or off-topic category in miiverse. Until then people will post all their general, random and off-topic stuff in categories for games.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

30. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

There needs to be a general, random or off-topic category in miiverse. Until then people will post all their general, random and off-topic stuff in categories for games.

They already do that in the Youtube community..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
DudeSean

DudeSean

31. Posted:

Among other communities, which is my point.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

32. Posted:

The only way they could improve Miiverse is by releasing it on the 3DS sooner (DuH?)

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

33. Posted:

Lift the 5 minuet curfew after posting.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
M_Jenius

M_Jenius

34. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

Lift the 5 minuet curfew after posting.

I didn't even know there was such a restriction. I guess I don't post enough to have noticed. To play Devil's advocate, I can see some usefulness to such a limit. I'm sure it can be mildly annoying for a legitimate user, but on the other hand, I'm sure this cuts down on the amount of spam messages in the system. Let's be honest ,there's already a to of useless spam posts in most of the communities, if this restriction was not in place I'm sure it'd be even worse.

M_Jenius

Nintendo Network ID: M_Jenius

AuthorMessage
ShadJV

ShadJV

35. Posted:

M_Jenius wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

Lift the 5 minuet curfew after posting.

I didn't even know there was such a restriction. I guess I don't post enough to have noticed. To play Devil's advocate, I can see some usefulness to such a limit. I'm sure it can be mildly annoying for a legitimate user, but on the other hand, I'm sure this cuts down on the amount of spam messages in the system. Let's be honest ,there's already a to of useless spam posts in most of the communities, if this restriction was not in place I'm sure it'd be even worse.

The restriction was added this week, actually.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

36. Posted:

I actually don't like that they made it that you only get miiverse notifications on a post if the OP posts something. It makes it a lot harder to keep track of discussions on miiverse..

Mmm Chicken