Forums

Topic: Let's write a letter to Iwata on why he should buy the Mega Man IP! (two words at a time)

Posts 301 to 318 of 318

Scary_Old_Lady

full of

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Wheeler

Iwata's love

Wheeler

The_Ninja

Which is

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

GuSolarFlare

like soup

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Scary_Old_Lady

Please Understand.

GuSolarFlare

sincerely NL(users)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Scary_Old_Lady

Let's send it!

Melkac

Jesus...
Dear Mr Satoru Iwata, why don't you eat purple llamas in our basement, brah? My body...I can't drive trains while our eating men stand still. Megaman isn't very good...just kidding! But seriously, it's terrible!
Nothing's fresh, milk smells, Robin laid down slowly next to Iwata-san to whisper non-specific action figure about the Megaman series. Toenail obtuse likes to iron clothes for mum. Scary old lady should never die or say "Why did we need unicorns, Iwata?", he replies, "Please understand, smiling like you is not possible for humans (except me)".

Blue jell-O is terrible like shells to Iwata. Please understand, on a good day completely unrelated to Mega Mawile, fairy eats Megaman and climbs giant apricots. Have a Megaman dog named Rush rushed flying who rushed to a Megaman centre for a Mega treat.
Rushed death is scary, for potartz and Megaman. Sales decline for Iwata-san cause Crapcom and-- ...what? Without Megaman-- err, instead, Megaman did Reggie a favour for bacon to fly directly to gamescom with Bob, Iwata said "OH YEAH! Please understand" and "ご理解ください".

To Pepto-Lake for Megaman in... ... ...desert? Goobey pls. To eat Megaman Pie: MY LEG!!! MY ARM! <-- Do this. Please understand.
Chicken Korma is not a substitute for the father. What is all-terrain Mother Games? This letter will not self-destruct. It already has, please understand.
Fight on, my Iwata-san...or not.

Anyway, Iwata disapproves Bass. Mega Man eats scary old men (yes). Suddenly they ran away, but stopped to ambush pizza pies. Maelstrom flew and said "Upon smily and slippy Mega Men, I toad of it all".
...Seriously though, what is a man in a cold snowy day? It's not friendly pie in sky, mainly because Iwata-san eats free coconuts that smell like Sakurai's new games in jello and Mega Man.

Cozy pajamas are fabulous, but taste of magnificence...like cotton(aka fabulism)!

...Heard that?
What is...
...Da fuq did...
...it? Bill Trinen?
Who? [laughs]

Oh, look. It's Iwata, in a salmon suit, watching Mythbusters. Mega marketing is mega-- WHAT DA FUQ JUST BUMPED ME?!
Franchise needs more cowbells playing ABBA! They chime in my buttocks (which are unnecessary).
On Tuesday, we rise! On Friday, my Iwata-san, you should juggle tacos. If only Reggie wore his weight as socks full of Waluigi games that need more WAAA!! Maybe even take a pipe to WAAAshington and shove it up Miyamoto's piece of cake, but you may grab butts, monkey butts...

Untitled

...because Obama is Obama. My pants? They're Obama...and my body? Also Obama.
Talking about him, Obama shall always miss Waluigi....I kid, I kid! Anyway, Waluigi Ware must never exist because Waluigi is not mentally stable.

But I digress...about Mega Man, he was dirigible from CoD with guns all blazing with laughter and death. Popcorn Icecream is Mega Man's new power from beating cheese grater, ergo, it's Mega Man's ice-powered potato. Roasting toast may be very hard to program, but Mega Man is not.
Sonic '06 featuring ninja-baseball Batman, featuring Cheetara, is extremely super special for Mega Man,

Keiji Inafune is sexy when he wakes up mr. Iwata's pet dragon: Reggie (aka "The Reggienator"), who sat down on Miyamoto's cars with his PS4 and a copy of Watch_Dogs watching NintenDogs & Cats. They (the cats, mind you) are cool and very entertaining.
When replaced by Reggienator, please understand, it's for the decision that Mega Man should come back to PHILLIPS CD-i, MAH BOI!! Furthermore, Zero

Suit Samus

is athletic IN AMERICA! But not in Jell-O.

Robotic enough, Mighty No. 9 is 28 and drinks oil, because he is Mega Man's brother. When Bass killed Hans Gruber in Oktoberfest...In Novemberfest. In darkness. During christmas. In april...[sigh] The point is, next year, Waluigi will kiss Wario.

Thank you for firing yourself into space. For the fiiirst time in foreeveeer, I can finally--♪ PIERCE the ears of THE HEAVEN (also known as Kirby) WITH YOUR FISH SANDWICH. Kudos to Master Splinter for smelling of rancid Yoshi butt and yellow snow.

All your base are belongs to us...dot dot dot...or are they really? Some day, Miyamoto will spew gravy outta his nacho garden full of Iwata's love. Which is warmly ingested...errr, like soup...yeah.

Please understand: THE END.

-Sincerely, NintendoLife users.

Let's send it!
Anyone feel like compi
OH GOD I FORGOT TO STOP WRITING [click]

Alright, how about we do something different this time? Let's send this letter to Capcom! The next one we'll send to...what is the next one going to be about, anyway?

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

Melkac

...Ok apparently contacting Capcom is impossible, uhhh...
Do we send this letter to Nintendo too (poor customer support guys!) or should we not send it at all?

("what is a man in a cold snowy day? It's not friendly pie in sky, mainly because Iwata-san eats free coconuts that smell like Sakurai's new games in jello and Mega Man" is my favorite best thing ever)

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

GuSolarFlare

Melkac wrote:

Do we send this letter to Nintendo too (poor customer support guys!) or should we not send it at all?

("what is a man in a cold snowy day? It's not friendly pie in sky, mainly because Iwata-san eats free coconuts that smell like Sakurai's new games in jello and Mega Man" is my favorite best thing ever)

yeah that was too weird to send but it was so entertaining that it was worth even not sending

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Melkac

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Melkac wrote:

yeah that was too weird to send but it was so entertaining that it was worth even not sending

Wasn't it?
I'm so making a new thread tomorrow, but it needs to be another one-word-at-a-time thing. Two words is just too much freedom >_>

Melkac

Ash_Anne

What will be the subject for the next letter?

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Melkac

Hmm, Mother 3, maybe? Maybe I'll go back to that Smash Bros idea.
I accept suggestions, though.

Melkac

Ash_Anne

Maybe you could start one about region lock and how annoying it is.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

The_Ninja

About what nintendo should do at e3.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.