Showing 101 to 120 of 348
101. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:07 BST
(too many posts! D: )
Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3
I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku
102. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:08 BST
Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames
103. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:09 BST
Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Wii U - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening
104. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:09 BST
105. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:10 BST
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
106. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:11 BST
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
107. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:12 BST
My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.
Nintendo Network ID: aginor
108. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:13 BST
goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
109. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:13 BST
110. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:17 BST
111. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:17 BST
112. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:18 BST
113. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:19 BST
114. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:19 BST
Edited on Tue 29th April, 2014 @ 01:20 by Scary_Old_Lady
115. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:20 BST
116. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:21 BST
117. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:21 BST
118. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:22 BST
119. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:22 BST
(EDIT: Dammit! Old lady's last post isn't canon)
The letter thus far, I had to add a lot of punctuation and modify some words a little...
Dear Mr Satoru Iwata, why don't you eat purple llamas in our basement, brah? My body...I can't drive trains while our eating men stand still. Megaman isn't very good...just kidding! But seriously, it's terrible!
Nothing's fresh, milk smells, Robin laid down slowly next to Iwata-san to whisper non-specific action figure about the Megaman series. Toenail obtuse likes to iron clothes for mum. Scary old lady should never die or say "Why did we need unicorns, Iwata?", he replies, "Please understand, smiling like you is not possible for humans (except me)".
Blue jell-O is terrible like shells to Iwata. Please understand, on a good day completely unrelated to Mega Mawile, fairy eats Megaman and climbs giant apricots. Have a Megaman dog named Rush rushed flying who rushed to a Megaman centre for a Mega treat.
Rushed death is scary, for potartz and Megaman. Sales decline for Iwata-san cause Crapcom and-- ...what? Without Megaman-- err, instead, Megaman did Reggie a favour for bacon to fly directly to gamescom with Bob, Iwata said "OH YEAH! Please understand" and "ご理解ください".
To Pepto-Lake for Megaman in...desert? Plz goobey. To eat Megaman Pie to our-- MY LEG!!! MY ARM! <-- Do this. Please understand.
Chicken Korma is not a substitute for the father. What is all-terrain Mother Games? This letter will not self-destruct. It already has, please understand.
Fight on, my Iwata-san...or not.
Edited on Tue 29th April, 2014 @ 01:27 by Melkac
120. Posted: Tue 29th Apr 2014 01:25 BST