Forums

Topic: Unity for Wii U: A Unite Nordic 2013 Presentation

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Azooooz

Without further and due, here's the video:

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

PloXyZeRO

This is really cool and exciting....but hopefully it doesn't end up like Ouya games. I can't wait until we see some really innovative games created with Unity!
Imagine if EVERY user had access to all of the tools needed to make simple games like the Javascript gemo demo they had...I would be all over that

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Azooooz

PloXyZeRO wrote:

This is really cool and exciting....but hopefully it doesn't end up like Ouya games. I can't wait until we see some really innovative games creating with Unity!
Imagine if EVERY user had access to all of the tools needed to make simple games like the Javascript gemo demo they had...I would be all over that

I agree. It looks less difficult to use the framework. Hopefully many developers use it to bring their titles to Wii U.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.