Forums

Topic: unexpected free wii u

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

Hanguard

I would pay them. It just feels wrong.

Hanguard

deathsmate

I can see plenty of different opinions here regarding this matter so I will she'd some light on what I am doing. I am keeping the Wii U from toys R us, I have done the right thing in my eyes and let them know what has happened and they have given me the console off their own back as a good will gesture. The Wii U console I have bought from zavvi will still be getting bought but I am going to give it to a friend to give his son for Christmas as I know things are tight for him at the mo. Anyway I think its time to start enjoying my Wii U now and start the next gen of gaming in my house 😁

deathsmate

ShadJV

deathsmate wrote:

I can see plenty of different opinions here regarding this matter so I will she'd some light on what I am doing. I am keeping the Wii U from toys R us, I have done the right thing in my eyes and let them know what has happened and they have given me the console off their own back as a good will gesture. The Wii U console I have bought from zavvi will still be getting bought but I am going to give it to a friend to give his son for Christmas as I know things are tight for him at the mo. Anyway I think its time to start enjoying my Wii U now and start the next gen of gaming in my house 😁

That is really kind of you and I think you deserve some award for your kindness. I'm sure this will be a very special Christmas for your friend's son. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy your Christmas miracle, kudos for brightening a child's holiday.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Discostew

deathsmate wrote:

Untitled

Sorry for using a meme, but I felt it was needed.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Eel

deathsmate wrote:

Oh wow it's like a christmas miracle, the ones you see in movies

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jani-Koblaney

It's always nice to hear stories of honesty and kindness like this. @deathsmate I commend you for your honesty and may you have a wonderful holiday season! Also, I wish more people were as honest and kind as you..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Auracle

Excellent choice. I bet your friend's kid will be thrilled.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

MrNiceGuy wrote:

It's always nice to hear stories of honesty and kindness like this. @deathsmate I commend you for your honesty and may you have a wonderful holiday season! Also, I wish more people were as honest and kind as you..

I second this.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

DudeSean

I think the reason they didn't want it back or want you to pay for it is it just would've been more work and the employee knew that they could afford to lose one Wii U. Plus, good luck to them for trying to get you to give it back or pay them when you already have it for free. It would've cost more just to take you to court over the situation. So you got lucky. Congratulations. And it's good to hear you're a good person and let them know about the mistake and you're giving a Wii U to your friend.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

LittleKing

deathsmate wrote:

I'm glad to hear you called them in the end. Also, awesome that they let you keep it even though it was an error!

LittleKing

zoroarkrules25

What nice thing to do deathmates. I'm sure your friends son will enjoy it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Deathsmate, you are the nicest, bestest person on the planet for this one I love you soooo much ^___^ ♥♥ I love you so much that I will hit you with my kawaii beam! ♥♥♥♥ jiiiiiiii... KAWAIII!!!!~ ^___^

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

theblackdragon

deathsmate wrote:

that's sweet of you! I hope they enjoy the gift, and have fun with your new purchase! when you've had some time to play with it, be sure to let everyone know how you feel in the launch thread :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.