Topic: Ubisoft ‘Big Supporters’ of Wii U

Posts 101 to 120 of 121

AlexSays

Yes, I can agree to that.

AlexSays

DefHalan

AlexSays wrote:

Yes, I can agree to that.

Alright then that will clear up a lot of our misunderstandings. Glad we figured that out

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

This topic is about Ubisoft! Apparently!

Reading through it you would come to think of it as a prank. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

er, now that I think about it, this topic had nowhere interesting to go.

Yep that title sure is true. And that's it. THE END. Not much to discuss I guess.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yep that title sure is true. And that's it. THE END. Not much to discuss I guess.

Yea I have stopped relying on topic names to tell me what people are talking about. I normally jump in whenever I feel like talking and don't worry too much about what was said before

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yea I have stopped relying on topic names to tell me what people are talking about. I normally jump in whenever I feel like talking and don't worry too much about what was said before

I tend to find a post randomly, reply with the first thing that comes to mind (barring ban-worthy stuff of course...mostly) and still end up more intelligent than most. That's not bragging as much as me being genuinely confused that that's actually true.

also editing 3 seconds after posting, which is in fact not more intelligent than most here. Not at all.

In this case I was gonna do a "that sure explains a lot about my posts HAR HAR" post before the realization about intelligence.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

rallydefault

Gotcha! lol

I'm nearly through Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ... that has to do with Ubisoft, right? ...

rallydefault

Warruz

rallydefault wrote:

Gotcha! lol

I'm nearly through Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ... that has to do with Ubisoft, right? ...

It does , especially since the next two simply arnt as good.

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

Midnight3DS

Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood are the pinnacle IMO. Calling on assassins for backup was sweet. 1 was very good in it's day, but needed improvements. Revelations didn't thrill me, and I think 3 has pretty much ended my interest in the series. It's all too samey now.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

kkslider5552000

I'm fine with the sameyness (not entirely sure why myself but hey) but 3's storyline was such an anti-climatic letdown.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

MAB

It all comes down to paying reviewers to give your game a big number... TLOU is not worth a perfect score because the glitches and bugs take you out of the game (I give it 7.5/10)

MAB

DisasterStruck

MadAussieBloke wrote:

It all comes down to paying reviewers to give your game a big number... TLOU is not worth a perfect score because the glitches and bugs take you out of the game (I give it 7.5/10)

I couldn't even bring myself to finish it because of the gameplay, I didn't like it. Everything else about the game is good tho'

On topic: third party exclusives are a rare breed. . . At least Ubisoft is still sticking around although I ain't a fan of most of their games if not all.

DisasterStruck

dumedum

rallydefault wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Zombi U is a masterpiece.

Sarcasm?

Zombi U was an amazing game. Have you played it all the way through? And not expecting it to be CoD with Zombies, that is?

Zombi U is an amazing game, a masterpiece, because it really gets you involved in unprecedented ways. I don't remember ever being so excited, frustrated and overjoyed at the same time playing a game. I must have searched for these Dee letters forever and lost track of where the shortcuts where over and over again, but it always felt like it was a really Zombie apocalypse.

Here you are loaded with all the best weapons and a SINGLE zombie kills you for nothing, just like that, because you did something wrong.

Then you have to frantically look for the old self, which is now a full zombie in itself, and you are praying that he is still there with your stuff. When you lose your weapons you are devasted but then you find a new shotgun, a new machine gun. It's a thrilling experience. Never I was so happy to actually find a weapon, an upgrade, ammo. You feel responsibility for these survivors.

Then the settings - the Fuel guy and his son, the nursery, the psychotic game organizer - all so sad and eerie.

Everything is made even more amazing because of the GamePad. It is incredibly fun to open your backpack, to view the goals, ID, letters, newspapers clips, all from the gamepad. To strategize your quick items all the times.

And then the end. And the epilogue. It is a masterful experience. Simply a brilliant game.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

dumedum

element187 wrote:

Most art isnt understood when it first comes out. If you accept the game of what is instead of what you want it to be, it's easy to see why all the average reviews were rubbish.

Great point.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

rallydefault

Midnight3DS wrote:

Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood are the pinnacle IMO. Calling on assassins for backup was sweet. 1 was very good in it's day, but needed improvements. Revelations didn't thrill me, and I think 3 has pretty much ended my interest in the series. It's all too samey now.

Ah, that's a bummer to hear.

But yea, calling for the backup in Brotherhood is pretty sweet, and sending them out on contracts and stuff is a nice little diversion. I'm hoping to finish Brotherhood today to jump into Revelation. I'm still torn between getting 3 for my PC or Wii U - PC will definitely have the better graphics and I'll use a 360 controller with it; any advantages for the Wii U version?

rallydefault

rallydefault

Sorry for the double post, but Amazon just solved my dilemma. AC III for 14 bucks on the PC. That's the way I'm gonna go lol

rallydefault

Epicnessofme99

Pretty good supporters, more-so than some other companies.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

Sleepingmudkip

do you think ubisoft likes the Wii u or is it a nicer and quieter ea i want to hear your thoughts

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

feline2 wrote:

do you think ubisoft likes the Wii u or is it a nicer and quieter ea i want to hear your thoughts

I think Ubisoft just want their games successful on every system they possibly can and they've had enough success with Nintendo in the past to continue the support.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.