Forums

Topic: Two Days To Uk Launch

Posts 301 to 320 of 378

Reef7009

I didnt do the tv remote yet..skipped it , as i wanted to get this update over with lol il do tv remote later

Reef7009

OneZeoN

Ah ok that's not bad then. About 4 hours to go lol

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Reef7009

OneZeoN wrote:

i dont think itl take four hours will it?

Reef7009

Forral

Woo hooo, got mine just now, just runnning the update now. Loving the look and feel so far, and the TV remote is very easy to set up and quite cool. Hope everyone has a good time with theirs. Will post NNid when I have one. Anyone feel free to add me.

Forral

xBASSxMONSTAx

Forral wrote:

Woo hooo, got mine just now, just runnning the update now. Loving the look and feel so far, and the TV remote is very easy to set up and quite cool. Hope everyone has a good time with theirs. Will post NNid when I have one. Anyone feel free to add me.

Mine still not here.

i phoned them up and they said its on route.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

OneZeoN

Reef7009 wrote:

OneZeoN wrote:

i dont think itl take four hours will it?

Maybe not 4 but close.

I started it over an hour ago and its at about 30%

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Reef7009

Installing update now it came in at 879MB

Reef7009

Forral

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Forral wrote:

Mine still not here.

i phoned them up and they said its on route.

I got mine from sainsburys, delivered by DPD. I'm impressed by DPD, they gave me a one hour window and delivered on the very first minute

Hope you get yours soon. Enjoy when you do

Forral

Reef7009

Forral wrote:

ok see u online

Reef7009

Reef7009

Itl probably be with u soon im sure bassmonsta

Reef7009

zaganh

mines on route too ahhhh >< im going crazy waiting

nintendo id zaganh

Reef7009

Well as i said the update is 879.05MB not 5 gig

Reef7009

xBASSxMONSTAx

zaganh wrote:

Me too. While I'm waiting, I'm cleaning my room ready for the unboxing of it.

xBASSxMONSTAx

zaganh

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

zaganh wrote:

me too. for now I'm cleaning my room ready for the unboxing of it.

i cleaned mine 2 week ago and made a space for it ready haha im going to do an unboxing vid ^^ whos bringing yours ? parcel force is bringing mine and where did you order from ?

nintendo id zaganh

xBASSxMONSTAx

zaganh wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

zaganh wrote:

i cleaned mine 2 week ago and made a space for it ready haha im going to do an unboxing vid ^^ whos bringing yours ? parcel force is bringing mine and where did you order from ?

Ordered from shop.to on Wednesday, today TNT is bringing it to me.

xBASSxMONSTAx

RedDevilAde

zaganh wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

zaganh wrote:

I know the feeling, I made space, ordered a usb to ethernet adaptor, a powerline ethernet adaptor and a 2TB WD HDD all in preparation of the arrival of my WiiU. And it all worked together, first try happy days!

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

zaganh

awesome hope we get it soon im climbing the walls haha come on parcel force van im glad your hdd works with it red devil i need to order a hdd yet im only dl trine 2 when i get it haha

nintendo id zaganh

xBASSxMONSTAx

zaganh wrote:

awesome hope we get it soon im climbing the walls haha come on parcel force van im glad your hdd works with it red devil i need to order a hdd yet im only dl trine 2 when i get it haha

copy cat! Trine 2 is my eShop game of choice.

I might get Nano Assault Neo as it looks like Super stardust for the Vita

xBASSxMONSTAx

Reef7009

Im all done and updated. this miiverse is mad lol

Reef7009

zaganh

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

zaganh wrote:

copy cat! Trine 2 is my eShop game of choice.

haha how much is it ?

nintendo id zaganh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.