Forums

Topic: Two Days To Uk Launch

Posts 161 to 180 of 378

NinFreak

@Tsuchiya What you need is a chair with a built in toilet.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

3DS_excel

RyanO wrote:

@Tsuchiya What you need is a chair with a built in toilet.

Lol a commode. I shudder at the thought!

Congrats @Razalom

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

Kevin_H

Got my email from Tesco at 4am today saying my ZombiU bundle is on its way!

Kevin_H

Schprocket

Razalom wrote:

Well not in the UK anymore but in AU but its the 30th here and my Wii U is now updating. Good luck everyone who is getting theres.

Top stuff, Raz!

I'll be heading into town to pick mine up tomorrow (shop opens in 9.5 hours... and counting down...).
I had intended to go to work, pick it up at lunchtime, and bring it home after work, but the news about the 1Gb download and my resulting impatience got the better of me.
So now I'm taking my eldest bloke with me and we may have some brekky up there after we pick it up - he's out-of-work due to an injury so picking this up and setting it up with me (read "play BLOPS2 co-op") is as close as he'll get for a little while

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

Razalom

Thanks mate!
Sadly this update is going to take me forever. Been over an hr and probably 1/6 down and had 2 dropouts to the update server so far.

Sadly its 1.35am now and kids will be up for school in the morning so not sure how much longer I can last

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

riverfr0zen

Schprocket wrote:

I had intended to go to work, pick it up at lunchtime, and bring it home after work, but the news about the 1Gb download and my resulting impatience got the better of me.

Ahem, it's 5GBs, mate, not 1GB.

riverfr0zen

Nintendo Network ID: siriusbee | Twitter:

Tsuchiya

riverfr0zen wrote:

Schprocket wrote:

Actually, I believe it is 1GB.
5GB refers to the Wii U storage set aside for updates etc. Apologies in advance if I'm (probably) wrong

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

zaganh

anyone got theres from game yet ?

nintendo id zaganh

Tsuchiya

I'm talking to Tesco on Facebook to find out what's what with mine. Email says it's due for delivery tomorrow, website says it hasn't even left the warehouse yet.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

OneZeoN

Glad I'm picking mine up tomorrow as the stress of release day delivery would pain me

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Tsuchiya

OneZeoN wrote:

Glad I'm picking mine up tomorrow as the stress of release day delivery would pain me

Who did you order from?

BenAV

Been playing around with my new Wii U a bit and the update appears to be approx. 80% downloaded.
I'm using a wired connection which seems to have sped it up a bit.
I'd love to just play with my new system all day, but it's 3am, I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm so tired now.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

OneZeoN

Tsuchiya wrote:

OneZeoN wrote:

Who did you order from?

GAME

I'd rather use a cheaper place but I had store credit there I wanted to use and some old trade ins

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

SuperJoon

Tsuchiya wrote:

riverfr0zen wrote:

Schprocket wrote:

Actually, I believe it is 1GB.
5GB refers to the Wii U storage set aside for updates etc. Apologies in advance if I'm (probably) wrong

Yeah it is around the 1GB mark. 5 GBs would have taken me longer than an hour this morning

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Reef7009

Just had courtesy call from hmv re- confirming that console and games are ready for pick up at 8am instore

Reef7009

Reef7009

Who has received their console today so far then?

Reef7009

Tsuchiya

Not me :/

Even Tesco seem bamboozled as to when it'll arrive and even where it is. I hope the disc art is pretty

Reef7009

Tsuchiya wrote:

Not me :/

Even Tesco seem bamboozled as to when it'll arrive and even where it is. I hope the disc art is pretty

aww hun im sure itl come good for u. What tesco playin at? Hopefully ul get an email later saying its been dispatched?

Reef7009

Reef7009

Im glad that update is a gig and not 5! Im on mobile broadband. Eeek!

Reef7009

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.