Forums

Topic: Twilight Princess HD

Posts 1,901 to 1,905 of 1,905

Yosheel

About Zelda, yes it's easy to miss, but after the fight with Zant, Midna comments that she doesn't need Zelda's power to stay alive anymore, so she returns it returns to her.

That apparently means Zelda "respawned" somewhere in the castle. Then Dorfie took over.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Giant spoiler block, ahoy!

I admit that while Hyrule Castle's track in Twilight Princess isn't the best the franchise has to offer, I still like how the music builds up/is added to as you traverse the castle and get closer to Ganondorf. But yeah, enemy-wise, the castle is a bit bland, and my first time through, I had a heck of a time with the chandeliers (I blame lack of sleep).

As easy as Puppet Zelda is, I do like the creepiness factor there. I kind of hope that some iteration of her returns in a future game. As for Beast Ganon, I'm not too horribly fond of that phase, but brownie points for a killer design in my book. The horseback phase....yeah, that's a pain, and Zelda apparently didn't put any practice in while she was "dead". The final confrontation is honestly one of my favorite moments in the series but is fairly easy once you know what to do. It was my second-favorite final confrontation in the series until recently, where Wind Waker HD's final boss fight pushed it down to third.

Meowph summarized the weird "Zelda is alive!" phenomenon quite well. While she isn't my favorite iteration of the princess, I like her above some others and, design-wise, is still my favorite (though I haven't played BotW yet, so this may change).

Midna was and still is my favorite partner in the entire series, and to be fair I didn't mind that so much of the game revolved around her. I admit that parts of the game's plot are complete pants, but IMO there are way worse games in the series in terms of plot. I wouldn't say Twilight Princess is my favorite plot ever, but IMO I feel that the high points far outweigh the lows.

Most of the dungeons found here are some of my favorites in the series. There are only two of them (Forest Temple/whatever it's called, City In The Sky) that I don't particularly care for. The boss fights are pretty easy for the most part, but a few of them are enjoyable IMO.

I'm still hoping to get to this one in a few months. It's been entirely too long since I last played TP.

Also, "Dorfie". XD

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Ever Oasis, Pokemon Shuffle (mobile)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Yosheel

There's another game with the puppet zelda thing.

And she looks way creepier there.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shadow-wolf

@Ralizah Nice to see you've completed it! I still have to finish City in the Sky haha, but it'll be interesting to see if my opinion of the game changes by the end.

shadow-wolf

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

There's another game with the puppet zelda thing.

And she looks way creepier there.

Ah, that encounter. I'm guessing you're referring to Spirit Tracks. Yeah, that concept has indeed returned before. Honestly when I typed the above post, I was thinking more on TP's particular wicked design than anythin else.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Ever Oasis, Pokemon Shuffle (mobile)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic