Forums

Topic: Total Number of Games for Wii U = Dissapointing

Posts 261 to 263 of 263

RR529

MarioFanatic38 wrote:

@shingi_70

What are you talking the eff about???????? What does Christians got to do with what I was talking about????

He posts with his mobile device a lot, and sometimes it auto-corrects what he's trying to type, which I'm fairly certain is what happened here.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

Gah I dislike typing on glass. I meant to say even if we have a fondness for Nintendo, we shouldn't let that get in the way of any critisms we may have.

I really like Microsoft but I feel potentially killing Black Tusks new IP for a new gears of War is a mistake.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Howard24U

MarioFanatic38 wrote:

Whoever changed my post. I'm going to say it again. Why bring Nintendo hate on a Nintendo fan page????? My post was very necessary.

Don't worry, I caught your comment before it was removed. It was shortsighted, unintelligible, and riddled with grammatical errors. You painted a very clear picture of yourself as a belligerent child.

That being said, this is not a Nintendo "hate" post. Let me make this clear, I own a Wii U. I do NOT own a PS4. I do NOT own an Xbox One. This forum was to express my opinion about the volume of games being released for the console - which by all comparative measures to past Nintendo consoles, (let alone consoles by the other 2 big companies) is VERY low. I did not put down the quality of the releases, merely quantity. It is a fact that individual people have varied interests, and it is a broad selection of games that allows each of us to find games that meet our own personal interests. If this simple concept is lost on you, then that is sad and unfortunate.

Being a Nintendo fan does not mean you should be blindly applauding everything they do and maintaining a "Do no wrong" attitude towards the company.

Howard24U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.