Wii U Forum

Topic: TMNT

Showing 21 to 27 of 27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

21. Posted:

zapdinos wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Rocksteady + Super Man = Something I would like to see.

Only if he dies

That was uncalled for.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zapdinos

22. Posted:

No that's not the same at all. See there it's a complete different problem. There is a feud going on. It's more of a Nintendo working with Sega. There isn't a concrete feud between TWC and Viacom so is why there can be a huge possibility that a TMNT game can be made. But instead of a pointless argument how about we just wait and see what happens.

My 3DS FC: 2105-8649-9461

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

23. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Rocksteady + Batman = Awesome.

Rocksteady + TMNT = ...

And the point of that video was...?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

24. Posted:

only way i could take your agrument seriously if their was any other precedent. even if the TMNT comic is handled by IDW instead of DC. that and Rocksteady is now considered a branch of DC entertainment unlike the rest of time warner studios like neatherealms

so there is no way that rocksteady could be making a tmnt. that and this proposal seems to be going against the current direction that Nickolden wis taking the franchise. if anything the next game is going to be a movie or cartoon. tow in.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zapdinos

25. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

zapdinos wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Rocksteady + Super Man = Something I would like to see.

Only if he dies

That was uncalled for.

Sorry just don't like him

My 3DS FC: 2105-8649-9461

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zapdinos

26. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

only way i could take your agrument seriously if their was any other precedent. even if the TMNT comic is handled by IDW instead of DC. that and Rocksteady is now considered a branch of DC entertainment unlike the rest of time warner studios like neatherealms

so there is no way that rocksteady could be making a tmnt. that and this proposal seems to be going against the current direction that Nickolden wis taking the franchise. if anything the next game is going to be a movie or cartoon. tow in.

I can't even take your arguement serious due to the fact that you haven't prove that there's more to the dispute between them then just money No sir Rocksteady is not considered a branch of DC. You still don't have valid proof on your argument. And? Arkham games went against the direction of the shows. Still a possibility.

My 3DS FC: 2105-8649-9461

AuthorMessage
Avatar

misswliu81

27. Posted:

i find it a coincidence that the developers of this game are rocksteady and there was a villain named rocksteady of rocksteady and bebop in the TMHT 80s cartoon show.

this rumour of a TMNT game for the wii U does sound interesting.

Edited on by misswliu81

misswliu81