Forums

Topic: The Wonderful 101 is impossible to pre-order ..

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

-KwB-

Hey all,

I'm in Europe and I'm unable at any website to pre-order "The Wonderful 101" ? Could this be due to the lack of software distributed for retail ? Like is happening in Japan ?

-KwB-
3DS FC: 5284-1639-7776
Currently - MARIO TENNIS ULTRA SMASH
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Kirby and Rainbow Paintbrush, Yoshi's Wooly World, Smash Bros Wii U, Deus EX, Metroid Fusion
3DS: Smash Bros 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: KeWeBu

CaPPa

There's been no preorder in stores that I've seen either (in Canada), but I'm just going to buy it digitally.

CaPPa

-KwB-

No, here it is hopeless .. will try to pre-order in an other country and have it shipped from there !
Yeah, IF I would've bought the digital version of Pikmin 3 I would have get 30 % discount of digital W101 !
But, hard case is better !

-KwB-
3DS FC: 5284-1639-7776
Currently - MARIO TENNIS ULTRA SMASH
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Kirby and Rainbow Paintbrush, Yoshi's Wooly World, Smash Bros Wii U, Deus EX, Metroid Fusion
3DS: Smash Bros 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: KeWeBu

Marshi

Well im not getting the 30% discount when im trying to download w101 and im eligable as i bought pikmin 3 digitally for this reason! Any help?

Marshi

Nintendo Network ID: Marshi

mii-gamer

most likely stock issues

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

tebunker

Marshi wrote:

Well im not getting the 30% discount when im trying to download w101 and im eligable as i bought pikmin 3 digitally for this reason! Any help?

Just be patient, I have noticed that the Eshop doesn't always get those discounts up right away, I had to wait a week plus to get the Wii Discount on several VC titles I already own.

tebunker

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.