Wii U Forum

Topic: The Wonderful 101

Showing 321 to 340 of 364

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

321. Posted:

This game brings a lot of quality, enterteiment and challenges.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

322. Posted:

I loved this game, occasional questionable material and ruddy armored turtle things aside...
Still reeling at how amazing the end was...

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Zach777

323. Posted:

This game is incredibly fun... Controls take a while to learn and enemies are tricky but repetition is the key.

Edited on by Zach777

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage

Timkey

324. Posted:

Best game I played this year (played GTA V already, but not TLOU) and have great fun. I beat the game on 101% hard and try on very easy to get on all operations platinum trophy for the bottle cap. I wish for Bayonetta 2 that you can convert your items somehow to rings, because I can never use them... don´t want to have a lower result =(.

Anyone have problems with the game?

Edited on by Timkey

Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/IamaTimbo
Team! Unite Up!

Nintendo Network ID: IamaTimbo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

325. Posted:

I just realized that this game is a confirmation that this console is truly the sequel console to the Wii.

Think about it, the sales are gonna pick up because of Mario and casual games during the holidays (YMMV by how much) and we have this 3rd party developed game here that is completely bombing for daring to be an interesting, fun video game on a Nintendo console that isn't a sequel. It is completely fitting. And unfortunate.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

326. Posted:

So apparently PikPik is now the Blue to my Red. 0_0

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

327. Posted:

I enjoyed the Wii from day one, which was around April 20th- but I'm feeling this way about Rayman. I know it's available on the other machines, but I love the way it integrates with the gamepad. I need to play W101 again (got them at the same time with the target buy two get one free).

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I just realized that this game is a confirmation that this console is truly the sequel console to the Wii.

Think about it, the sales are gonna pick up because of Mario and casual games during the holidays (YMMV by how much) and we have this 3rd party developed game here that is completely bombing for daring to be an interesting, fun video game on a Nintendo console that isn't a sequel. It is completely fitting. And unfortunate.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

328. Posted:

Getting this next week. Anyone here has played Vanquish? Do W101 have any funny reference to that masterpiece?

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

SigourneyBeaver

329. Posted:

Played this for the first time eralier. Not sure what was going on. It's very complicated.

Sigourney Beaver.

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

330. Posted:

Relax, in the beggining is overwhelming, but once you set up with the controller, you will enjoy it very much.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

331. Posted:

Ok, I've completed this game on Normal and I'm halfway through it on hard right now, needing only 10 more heroes to have all the ones that can be found. I have a question though. Does completing the secret missions (kahkoo-regah) count towards the overall results in the main mission? If I avoid them can I still get platinum, or do I need to do them to get it?

This game is a lot to take in, certain monsters still give me a real hard time.. I've finally learned how to dealth with the turtles and I THOUGHT I knew how to handle the dragons until I ran into THREE of them on a secret mission, lol. That took me atleast 20 tries and when I finally completed it, I only got hit once. -_-

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

xiera

332. Posted:

When it hits 20 I'm in.

xiera

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

333. Posted:

xiera wrote:

When it hits 20 I'm in.

This is worth 50, believe those who already own it. I have spent 6 hours in it for getting gold only for the first of the nine operations: it's the most colorful, funny and challenging game I've ever played.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

334. Posted:

I feel like such an awesome hipster-like person as I will get this game at some point this holiday season and basically NOTHING ELSE FROM FIRST PARTY NINTENDO. SCREW YOU, EXPECTATIONS OF NINTENDO FANS (and to a lesser extent, Nintendo fans).

also I will say, disappointed I was spoiled for what I assume is a major plot twist before even getting the game. So I guess there's at least enough people who bought it so that could happen relatively easily?

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

335. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I feel like such an awesome hipster-like person as I will get this game at some point this holiday season and basically NOTHING ELSE FROM FIRST PARTY NINTENDO. SCREW YOU, EXPECTATIONS OF NINTENDO FANS (and to a lesser extent, Nintendo fans).

also I will say, disappointed I was spoiled for what I assume is a major plot twist before even getting the game. So I guess there's at least enough people who bought it so that could happen relatively easily?

How was (event that shall not be named) spoiled for you? Was it in one of the directs? If so, you've had nothing spoiled. :3

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

336. Posted:

No it was someone talking about the game somewhere. So yeah, it was a spoiler. Also, I've seen a playthrough of the game up to the first big boss battle and that wasn't in it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

337. Posted:

Just beat this game on hard now, working on 101% hard. Some of the Kahkoo-Regah missions are insane.. it took me hours to beat the epilogue Kahkoo-Regah where you have to fight the Giga-Goojin boss without getting hit. It feels so rewarding though once you do it.. it's just an awesome game, worth full price without a doubt.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

338. Posted:

I just wanted to post this video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHbPXNJvVE&feature=c4-ove...

I think that anyone going into this game that's having a hard time should watch this video and the other parts on his channel. He explains it very well and you can definitely learn something. Even if you have been playing this game for a while you should watch these videos, particularly breakdown 3. I watched that after getting half-way through hard mode and was blown away by the combo's and techniques this guy displays in the videos. Very nice-to-know stuff.

If you're on the fence about the game maybe consider watching these videos too to get a real good idea of the combat and it's depth.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

339. Posted:

@Spuratis: Yeah, I've been watching Saur's videos for a good while. I haven't actually gotten the game, since I hardly would have the time to play it, but it definitely looks fun. I played the demo quite a few times and managed some long, although bland, areal combos once, but can't get into the meat of the game through the demo. Still, it's a really fun game.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

340. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Just beat this game on hard now, working on 101% hard. Some of the Kahkoo-Regah missions are insane.. it took me hours to beat the epilogue Kahkoo-Regah where you have to fight the Giga-Goojin boss without getting hit. It feels so rewarding though once you do it.. it's just an awesome game, worth full price without a doubt.

I had already gotten the PunchOut!! Cap, so I was able to do it on my first try. 'course, I rarely dodged, I more spammed evade.