Wii U Forum

Topic: The Wonderful 101

Showing 301 to 320 of 364

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

301. Posted:

devinias wrote:

Henmii wrote:

The Wondeful 101 is a great game! Very silly and very spectacular! I first struggled with the controls because I was foolish enough to play it on my gamepad! As soon as you play it on the tv (and use the gamepad for stylus imput) it all makes sense. Buy dodge and counter at the in-game shop, and you're good to go! I play it on easy though, but I might try normal!

Oh yeah: Wonder Red for Super smash brothers u!!

U use the stylus over the right analog stick? I think I am stinking with easy also till I get the hang of it. Died many times in normal just on operation 1. Lol. :)

Yeah the play modes are like Starbucks sizes! Lol

Sticking to easy(real normal) for now :)

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

302. Posted:

The normal mode is kind of triky....the enemies most of the times shoot where you are going to be in the next step, the game is kind of hard, and that is wonderful.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Henmii

303. Posted:

"U use the stylus over the right analog stick?"

I only use the right analogue stick when I need to make a ladder, bridge, etc. But when I want the fist or the sword, I use the stylus!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

WebHead

304. Posted:

When I played the demo, I used the right stick for the most part. I used the stylus for the shield quick time event.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

305. Posted:

how hard is the game on the lower difficulties, easy and very easy, i heard the game is kinda tough.

Edited on by PhoenixUltra

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

306. Posted:

It's perfect for me on Easy Mode. Normal was too tough... because I didn't see the enemy attacks as easy. Very Easy was indeed very easy, and too easy.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

MrGawain

307. Posted:

I've actually found that you can start drawing a unite on the gamepad, and then continue it using the R stick. This makes getting 100 bomb, claw, gun or whip really easy.

It's a big thing to make a PS or xbox look like an NES. No one has ever customised a Nintendo console to make it look like an xbox or PS. There is a reason for this.

AuthorMessage

KennyPowers

308. Posted:

PhoenixUltra wrote:

how hard is the game on the lower difficulties, easy and very easy, i heard the game is kinda tough.

It's not just hard enemy wise, but puzzle and control wise as well. You are left to figure out how to solve puzzles on your own without any instructions, so if you aren't used to that type of game you will likely get frustrated.

KennyPowers

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

309. Posted:

ActionMan wrote:

PhoenixUltra wrote:

It's not just hard enemy wise, but puzzle and control wise as well. You are left to figure out how to solve puzzles on your own without any instructions, so if you aren't used to that type of game you will likely get frustrated.

Correct .. There is mii verse however :)

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

310. Posted:

Every boss battle is greater than the previos one.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

luke17

311. Posted:

Just started the game today....I wish they dialed down the "cheese-factor" a bit in the cut scenes. It's a bit over the top.

Edited on by luke17

luke17

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

312. Posted:

Agree with the mixer...but the other thing don't....I laught a lot with the intro of the second boss.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

313. Posted:

No offense, but I thought it was kind of obvious what it did.
A certain amount of every fruit gives you an item, depending on how many of each fruit you use. I think all items are useless except the last one, Nelsons Credit-card or whatever it's called, since it gives you a free purchase for anything in the shop. Then you can use the card for the most expensive purchases and your "cogs" for the cheaper ones! :)

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

314. Posted:

I finished the game a while ago, and what I want to say is...
Platinum Games sure seems to be obsessed with Platinum ._.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

315. Posted:

I just beat it, such a delightful little game. I just wish you could use certain builds outside of the single chapters they're in. D:

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

luke17

316. Posted:

Any advice as to how to spend my points in the Wonderful Mart as I progress through the game? There are so many different things to choose from I would hate to blow 500,000 on something that I end up not using very much.

Edited on by luke17

luke17

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

317. Posted:

I feel like this game kind of rushed to the end. There's so much else that could have been put into the story, for an extra 10 missions, but I guess that's for a sequel..?

luke17 wrote:

Any advice as to how to spend my points in the Wonderful Mart as I progress through the game? There are so many different things to choose from I would hate to blow 500,000 on something that I end up not using very much.

Just buy what you think is useful. I bought the Charge Custom Block, Double Recharge Block, HP to Battery + The other way around, Speed Liner, and most of the Unite Morphs.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

nathanjones007

318. Posted:

This game is super underrated!! Its a pity it has only sold 50k( physical) worldwide. I think what messed up this game the most was the release date was 2 days before GTA V. Since this is a new franchise it will sell great overtime. Perhaps christmas it was move some more copies

nathanjones007

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

319. Posted:

Why aren't we still talking about this? ;________; I'm on my second run now, on Normal. Also, some of the achievements genuinely made me lol. :D

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

KennyPowers

320. Posted:

I'm loving this game so far, and it has drawn my attention away from GTA 5 the past few days.

The level and enemy design blows me away!

KennyPowers