Wii U Forum

Topic: The Wonderful 101

Showing 281 to 300 of 364

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

281. Posted:

arrmixer wrote:

Anybody in the US having trouble finding a hardcopy? My GameStop said they only recieved preorder copies...

My local Best Buy was stocked up with just enough for the few Wii U owners in town, like myself.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

282. Posted:

Man I wish I had the spare cash for this.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

devinias

283. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Man I wish I had the spare cash for this.

It is a wonderful under dog game!!! :)

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

284. Posted:

arrmixer wrote:

Anybody in the US having trouble finding a hardcopy? My GameStop said they only recieved preorder copies...

I just walked in and bought it, it was right on the shelf and I didn't preorder.

Also this game is Wonderful!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

285. Posted:

Good as long there is stock people will eventually get this I hope :)

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

286. Posted:

Oh yeah and the game is definitely epic .. Love the action!

Edited on by arrmixer

proud Wii u Owner and
Feel free to add

ARR

AuthorMessage

Relias

287. Posted:

The game is currently in the top 100 in Amazon US... hopefully that means good things.. also WW HD is still in there too... (It seems with the small base and even with new systems sold.. The Wii U can only get 2 games in the top 100 at a time still for month's it had none.. so ) I am expecting good things for this game here..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

AuthorMessage

JohninMotion

288. Posted:

Lucky for me (and unlucky for Nintendo) Wii U isn't big in my area so I haven't had to preorder any games and get all them right off the floor. Today I walked into Target and did just that. I only had a chance to play a little bit of it but I am loving this game so far!

After the demo I was really worried it would have an impossible learning curve, but I'm finding it really easy to get the hang of. We'll see if that continues as I get deeper in it. One thing I am extremely happy to find is how much the story is wound into the game and it is hilarious! Wonder-Blue is my fave so far, but they all have some great personalities. I think there's going to be some touching moments as well. Lastly, the game is beautiful to look at. The art style is terrific and colorful making it a treat to move through the levels.

It's a great game and if you were hesitant because of the demo, I can tell you I was in that boat but you shouldn't be worried. Go out and get this game!

Nintendo Network ID: Johninmotion

Twitter: johnkostrzewski

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

289. Posted:

I gotta be honest, a no-name youtuber completely owning the dumber parts of the gaming press is fantastic. Read the comments and you will be happy. ON YOUTUBE, Now that's a rare treat.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

290. Posted:

I've only played one level so far (can't wait for school to end so I can play some more) and its my absolute most favorite Wii U game!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

dumedum

291. Posted:

Relias wrote:

The game is currently in the top 100 in Amazon US... hopefully that means good things.. also WW HD is still in there too... (It seems with the small base and even with new systems sold.. The Wii U can only get 2 games in the top 100 at a time still for month's it had none.. so ) I am expecting good things for this game here..

It's nice that it suddenly jumped. It was doing pretty badly before. Hopefully it'll continue. It's 4 games... Pikmin 3 and NSMBU also squeezed in.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

292. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I gotta be honest, a no-name youtuber completely owning the dumber parts of the gaming press is fantastic. Read the comments and you will be happy. ON YOUTUBE, Now that's a rare treat.

Saur isn't a "no named youtuber", he contributed to the official strategy guide for Bayonetta.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

293. Posted:

Haha! I love the Punch-Out reference in Operation 5!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Henmii

294. Posted:

The Wondeful 101 is a great game! Very silly and very spectacular! I first struggled with the controls because I was foolish enough to play it on my gamepad! As soon as you play it on the tv (and use the gamepad for stylus imput) it all makes sense. Buy dodge and counter at the in-game shop, and you're good to go! I play it on easy though, but I might try normal!

Oh yeah: Wonder Red for Super smash brothers u!!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

devinias

295. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

The Wondeful 101 is a great game! Very silly and very spectacular! I first struggled with the controls because I was foolish enough to play it on my gamepad! As soon as you play it on the tv (and use the gamepad for stylus imput) it all makes sense. Buy dodge and counter at the in-game shop, and you're good to go! I play it on easy though, but I might try normal!

Oh yeah: Wonder Red for Super smash brothers u!!

U use the stylus over the right analog stick? I think I am stinking with easy also till I get the hang of it. Died many times in normal just on operation 1. Lol. :)

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

296. Posted:

I want to get this game badly, but A) I have so many other games to play currently and B) GTA5 hit today.... grrr. Maybe I'll grab it by the weekend. I can afford to get it now, but the time factor is what gets me.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

297. Posted:

Downloading rightnow...I can't find a hard copy, so I go to eshop.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Contrite

298. Posted:

Hmm, I should really continue my progress through Hard soon.

Contrite

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

299. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Haha! I love the Punch-Out reference in Operation 5!

You will love operation 9 then.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

300. Posted:

Great game so far ... The demo should have included the intro chapter as a good selling point for the game ..

Demo < Game

proud Wii u Owner and
Feel free to add

ARR