Forums

Topic: The Super Smash Bros. Series Community on Miiverse makes me lose hope for humanity...

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Fazermint

The problem of MiiVerse and, more generally, the internet, is that kids and stupid people are allowed there.

Smash 4 manifest: I shall not

Spam ranged attacksCenter my playstyle around 1 or 2 combosFish for meteor spikesInsult my opponent through player tags

Nintendo Network ID: VanHelvet

RudysaurusRex

Fazermint wrote:

The problem of MiiVerse and, more generally, the internet, is that kids and stupid people are allowed there.

There should at least be a 13 and up limitation. But the problem is, a lot of people above that age are still immature, and don't know Ninty enough to know how they work.
And on the anime things, I can't stand Smash Flash because the creator included Naruto, Goku, Ichigo and Mr. Fricking Incredible. I don't know WTF he was thinking when he made it. Those characters take away from the feel of the game. Not only that, because of the artstyle of the game, it would hard to mix that with anime, and keep fans happy.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

pntjr

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I understand your pain. I try to explain to people how things actually are on a daily basis, and it never goes over well.
The worst part is, is that I can hardly tell whether some are serious anymore when they say the darndest things...

Untitled

Who's that?

That comment made me lose hope for humanity...

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

AlexSays

pntjr wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Who's that?

lol yeah I think it would have been pretty hard not to have seen him somewhere.

AlexSays

RudysaurusRex

AlexSays wrote:

pntjr wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Who's that?

lol yeah I think it would have been pretty hard not to have seen him somewhere.

It could have kind of made sense if he lived somewhere else, where basketball wasn't big, but nope. He lives in the good ol' US of A. But seriously, how has anyone not heard of Shaquille O'Neil? Speaking of whom should be in the new Smash Bros. We all know how great Shaq Fu was. (Just kidding)

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Aviator

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I understand your pain. I try to explain to people how things actually are on a daily basis, and it never goes over well.
The worst part is, is that I can hardly tell whether some are serious anymore when they say the darndest things...

Untitled

Marry me. Threesome with Chrono Cross?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Klimbatize

@AlexSays For a guy who seems fairly intelligent, I don't understand the joy you get from constantly ragging on SCAR or "beating" him in an argument. It's like bragging you won gold at the Special Olympics.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Aviator

MetallicDonkey wrote:

It's like bragging you won gold at the Special Olympics.

Who wouldn't brag about winning at the Special Olympics.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chrono_Cross

MetallicDonkey wrote:

@AlexSays For a guy who seems fairly intelligent, I don't understand the joy you get from constantly ragging on SCAR or "beating" him in an argument. It's like bragging you won gold at the Special Olympics.

Look out everyone! Scar's number one fan, Donkey, is fed up!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Klimbatize

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Look out everyone! Scar's number one fan, Donkey, is fed up!

Well I did say he was my favorite user in that thread.

But yes, I'm clearly a big fan with that huge compliment I just laid on him.

Now excuse me while I go beat up a six-year-old and high five all my buddies afterward.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Undead_terror

Aviator wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

AlexSays

Aviator wrote:

I think we can make this happen. <3

Aviator wrote:

Who wouldn't brag about winning at the Special Olympics.

lmao

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I occasionally have friendly banter with a messiah of gaming knowledge, but that seems totally unrelated. I'm glad I seem fairly intelligent though.

AlexSays

Chrono_Cross

I remember when I used to make up bad jokes on the internet.

Oh wait.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MAB

Shaq doesn't even know who Shaquille O'Neil is and I don't blame him

MAB

Klimbatize

AlexSays wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I occasionally have friendly banter with a messiah of gaming knowledge, but that seems totally unrelated. I'm glad I seem fairly intelligent though.

If you're the guy who clogged up and derailed several threads last week arguing with a person who clearly can not be reasoned with, then no, I don't have you confused with anyone else.

I'm confident you've heard of Einstein's definition of "insanity".

Aviator

Last time I checked, Alex and Scar were arguing about the topic. That is now considered clogging up a thread?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

AlexSays

It also took Einstein like 100 years to explain relativity. What does he know

AlexSays

theblackdragon

@MetallicDonkey: I see you've met AlexSays — he pops in probably about once a year to participate in discussions here at NL and then zooms away Red Baron-style to pal around with his little yellow bird-buddies or whatever it is he does while he's not here, haha. He hasn't had the benefit of getting used to SCAR's method of discussion over these past few months, so if you compare their discussions now to other users arguing vs. SCAR from back when he first signed up, they're not really all that different.

Anyway, regarding the OP — i'm sorry you've lost your hope for humanity thanks to... a Miiverse community? Really? There's nothing else going on in the world that could possibly make you think less of your fellow man than kids piddling around on a sort of internet forum? If you don't like what this Miiverse community has to offer, surely there are other places you'd be welcome to discuss the upcoming game, like our main SSBU thread. Enjoy! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.