Wii U Forum

Topic: The PS4 Has Officially Outsold the Wii U In 2/3 Markets.

Showing 341 to 348 of 348

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

341. Posted:

Sony has already lost anybody with any principles forever. (Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be hardly anybody).

Lik-Sang used to make great stuff of much higher quality than we get these days from e.g Mayflash.

Along with a whole string of stuff that even Microsoft at their worst would never have done.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

342. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

Sony has already lost anybody with any principles forever. (Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be hardly anybody).

Lik-Sang used to make great stuff of much higher quality than we get these days from e.g Mayflash.

Along with a whole string of stuff that even Microsoft at their worst would never have done.

??????????????

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

343. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

??????????????

just to reinforce it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

344. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

??????????????

just to reinforce it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

banacheck

345. Posted:

rallydefault wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Man, feels like I'm missing out on something big here. Is there any grand sony exclusive game coming out in the horizon to match Titanfall's hype?

Same here ... uhm ... I hear that side-scrolling shooter the PS4 had for free at launch was pretty awesome. Maybe that's what sold all these consoles?

Does anyone think the internet frenzy could be responsible for this? Could the incessant trash talking, fear mongering, and general vile hatred toward Microsoft and Nintendo (and the facts ... lol) actually serve to swing so many consumers Sony's way? I still try to believe that internet forums alone are nowhere near representative of general, coherent thought (let alone can swing the majority of consumers), but maybe it's time to admit that I am sorely mistaken.

I can do one better I can post video's of both Microsoft- What happens if I don't have broadband? (Microsoft) Well you can buy a Xbox360.

Nintendo- We will have full 3rd party support on our Wii U. Before Xmas Nintendo-Software sells consoles which we will have a full line-up for 2014, yeah it looks like it.

And you wonder why thay get s##t, Sony also gets s##t which thay did for the PS3 launch. And if I remember rightly Sony got told to scrap the PS3 and start again, and your saying it's one sided. This gen it's only Sony that got there act together, and it showing.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

sub12

346. Posted:

I am really enjoying my PS4 so far, I'm happy that Sony decided to create a well made, powerful, and yes, conservative console. I personally think they deserve kudos for going from underdog to top tier within the last two years, they played their cards right, lost the arrogance, and just made some sound but simple choices that appealed to gamers (PS+, courting indies, releasing a wide variety of games, redesigning the Dual Shock, not cheaping out on the hardware, etc.)

That being said, I still believe Nintendo is the best developer, but the Wii U will probably be my secondary console throughout this generation.

sub12

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

347. Posted:

sub12 wrote:

I am really enjoying my PS4 so far, I'm happy that Sony decided to create a well made, powerful, and yes, conservative console. I personally think they deserve kudos for going from underdog to top tier within the last two years, they played their cards right, lost the arrogance, and just made some sound but simple choices that appealed to gamers (PS+, courting indies, releasing a wide variety of games, redesigning the Dual Shock, not cheaping out on the hardware, etc.)

That being said, I still believe Nintendo is the best developer, but the Wii U will probably be my secondary console throughout this generation.

I totally agree, Sony deserves all the praise they are getting. Sony is doing a great job on Hardware. I haven't heard anything great about their software sadly. I am excited to hear what they have coming but I haven't been excited about their Software in a long time.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

348. Posted:

Well, I think it's fair to say that the PS4 is going to officially outsell the Wii U this week, if it didn't today, now that the PS4 has been released in Japan. All they need is another 3K

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus