Wii U Forum

Topic: The PS4 Has Officially Outsold the Wii U In 2/3 Markets.

Showing 281 to 300 of 348

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

281. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

In all honesty, the bad media was just looking for hits towards the end of last year. Compare the Wii U to the Gamecube: the internet was relatively nonexistent and the Gamecube's failure was not nearly as widespread as the Wii U. Third parties are also refusing to release full versions of their games on the Wii U, giving consumers little reason to buy them in the first place. While Nintendo started the mess, others can certainly take blame too.

Apart of me is a bit annoyed that Nintendo let so many inferior versions of multiplatform games on their system as it really didn't help public perception.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

282. Posted:

except Rhythm Heaven fever at least had TF2 parodies and being a cheaper game...

So GT6 might be screwed, which honestly...kinda surprises me but also doesn't. It's surprising because the series is as popular as it is and on Ps4 but not because PSN members are getting that other realistic racing game for free so who cares? It would be like asking a Path of Exile fan to get Diablo 3, except way worse.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

283. Posted:

GT 6 should have been a cross buy platform for PS3, PS4, and Vita to appease the hardcore Sim racer fans and keep it going with expansions and content. Have drive club for the regular yearly pop.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

284. Posted:

I read that Nintendo is going to go back to card games and plush toys because of this announcement.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage

banacheck

285. Posted:

PS4-That's the power of the Keyblade.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

286. Posted:

Sony has sold 5.3 million units as of February 8th.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

287. Posted:

GDC poll: 4% of devs plan to release their next game on Wii U
http://nintendoeverything.com/gdc-poll-4-of-devs-plan-to-rele...

• Organizers of the Game Developers Conference have polled over 2,600 North American game industry professions as part of their “state of the industry report.”
  • In it, only four percent of developers surveyed say they currently plan to launch their next game on Wii U.
  • That’s in contrast to the PlayStation 4′s 20 percent and Xbox One with 17 percent with regard to release plans
  • Many developers are focusing their efforts on smartphones, tablets and computers
  • Over half of those polled intend to bring their next game to these platforms.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

288. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

The Japanese release this week should help give it a nice push.

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

289. Posted:

@EdJericho

What's tour avatar from?

WAT!

AuthorMessage

MikeLove

290. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

It's really too bad the PS4 doesn't have any games that are system sellers!

By the end of the month they should be at 6 million after the console debuts in Japan.

MikeLove

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

291. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@EdJericho

What's your avatar from?

Those are the characters from K-On!, unless he had changed his avatar at the time...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

292. Posted:

rallydefault wrote:

I read that Nintendo is going to go back to card games and plush toys because of this announcement.

Yeah, they should stay away from toys because Wonderful Waterfuls has unofficially 2/3 of the market.
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

293. Posted:

At this point, I wouldn't surprised to see PS4 beat out Wii U in sales overall, but PS2 beat the GameCube as well and GameCube still had some really good games.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

294. Posted:

Based Sony is going to dominate this gen. I dont think we'll see PS2 domination but I think they;ll be the market leader by a wide margin. Hopefully the PS4 can be the platform that can help Japan get their sh*t back together this gen.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

295. Posted:

Why is this thread in the Wii U section? Great. Sony's doing well. Shouldn't this be in the Other Gaming section or on PushSquare?

If the Wii U started to outsell the other two or got an exclusive as Game of the Year, I wouldn't go to those other areas and put up topics about it.

I wish the mods would move the thread or something

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Mahe

296. Posted:

If this keeps going on, the PS4 is going to absolutely slaughter the Wii U. Nintendo made a huge mistake with the Gamepad.

Mahe

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

297. Posted:

And what is the big deal that crappy ps4 sells better?

I'm only want that Wii U sells fine and that Nintendo push great great games. I really don't care what the other companies do.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Artwark

298. Posted:

JohnRedcorn wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

It's really too bad the PS4 doesn't have any games that are system sellers!

By the end of the month they should be at 6 million after the console debuts in Japan.

Yeah. Nintendo struggles because it doesn't have games that are system sellers except 3D world and PS4 easily outsells the Wii U without any. Just shows how easy it is for Sony to get into gaming bis. :P

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

open

299. Posted:

Does anyone expect Xbox One to sell 3 million this year?

If not then it won't even catch up to Wii U. WiiU is sitting at 2.2 million more sales than Xbox TODAY.

Titan fall will drive sales - but will it sell 2.2 million by summer? Wii U will sell with Mario Kart/ Bayonetta/ other Q1&2 games probably hitting 7 million worldwide by Q4 when X and smash release.

Estimate 8.5 million by January 2015....

"But Wii U doesn't sell well!!" Ha yeah right.

NNID: openrob

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

300. Posted:

@Open 3 million over the whole year? Yeah, I think most people expect at least that much. It would probably be in some trouble if it didn't. Wii U selling less than 3 million is pretty bad too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).