Forums

Topic: Pokken Tournament - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 488

Retro_on_theGo

So that's it I guess. Well, as long as we keep getting more characters after Blaziken I'm good.

GrailUK wrote:

So..they are announcing update characters. Does that really mean the arcade game ships with like 8 characters. I haven't see such a small fighting roster since the early 90's! Eek.

(I still can't see this getting a home version...that's really not enough content for retail.)

Tell that to Killer Instinct which had a similar release to this game. It's coming to consoles.

Dreamsleep

The game looks really fun, and I want to play it, especially after seeing stream gameplay.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

GrailUK

@IceClimbers: and @Tsurii: and @Retro_on_theGo: Your optimism pleases me...but I fear it's mis-placed. I hope it comes to the console...but I seriously can't see it. It's Mario Kart GP again (another Ninty/Namco coin-op). The NX will get something similar, if anything, but not this actual game.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Storytime7

A Wii U version was just confirmed for a spring 2016 release worldwide at the Pokemon World Championships.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

LaserdiscGal

Spring 2016 wiiu release confirmed!

HYPE!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Jazzer94

DiscoGentleman wrote:

This better be a launch title for NX, since there hasn't been any indication it's coming to Wii U.

Now there has.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

Darth_Vader wrote:

Spring 2016 wiiu release confirmed!

HYPE!

Yeah!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

Seriously can anyone tell me why is Nintendo releasing this on the Wiiu?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

@TwilightAngel Can anyone tell me why people assume that just because the NX is happening, the Wii U getting Pokken Tournament is a waste of time?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

BigBabyPeach

@NintendoFan64: Maybe because the Wii U is Nintendo's biggest failure since the Virtual Boy? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that it's coming to the Wii U, but from a financial standpoint it would have made more sense for it to be a amazing launch title on the NX imo.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

BigBabyPeach

Octane

Great! I haven't played a Pokémon game in ages, but this looks pretty cool. I will definitely pick this up.

Octane

PaperMario64

bezerker99 wrote:

MORE POKEMON GAMES

OF COURSE.

POKEMON SUCKS

GTFO!

All abord the hype-train!

PaperMario64

MsJubilee

BigBabyPeach wrote:

@NintendoFan64: Maybe because the Wii U is Nintendo's biggest failure since the Virtual Boy? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that it's coming to the Wii U, but from a financial standpoint it would have made more sense for it to be a amazing launch title on the NX imo.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

@BigBabyPeach Okay, I will admit that it being a launch title on the NX could potentially mean more sales, and it would be a kickass launch title, but that doesn't mean that the Wii U can't get any more games on it. The NX isn't out yet, and before anyone says "It'll be out in 216", you don't know that. Nobody knows about this. I'm not saying it cant be released then, but they never said it will. Also, I'm REALLY getting tired of people calling the Wii U a failure. It at least makes a profit, and that's the main goal here.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

Blast

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@BigBabyPeach Okay, I will admit that it being a launch title on the NX could potentially mean more sales, and it would be a kickass launch title, but that doesn't mean that the Wii U can't get any more games on it. The NX isn't out yet, and before anyone says "It'll be out in 216", you don't know that. Nobody knows about this. I'm not saying it cant be released then, but they never said it will. Also, I'm REALLY getting tired of people calling the Wii U a failure. It at least makes a profit, and that's the main goal here.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

veeflames

Yikes.... some people are whining?! Because of what? IT'S NOT AN NX LAUNCH TITLE?! Jesus...
@BigBabyPeach How does it affect you that the Wii U's the worst selling system since the VB? Is that why it's a bad thing for the Wii U to get this game? What benefit will you get from your ideal 'financial standpoint?' What?!
Just wonderful. Anyway, I'm so hyped. I wonder why this wasn't announced any sooner! XD
This would have been great in a Direct. Oh Directs... where are you?

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Yikes.... some people are whining?! Because of what? IT'S NOT AN NX LAUNCH TITLE?! Jesus...
@BigBabyPeach How does it affect you that the Wii U's the worst selling system since the VB? Is that why it's a bad thing for the Wii U to get this game? What?!

This guy gets it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.