Forums

Topic: Pokken Tournament - OT

Posts 261 to 280 of 488

CaviarMeths

Starmantra2000 wrote:

looks meh . . . I just want a proper 3D pokemon adventure on Wii U, all these spin-offs and half baked annual releases have dragged on for a decade too long. We need to stop hyping up games nobody wants and vote in numbers by not purchasing them. If a game like Pokken Fighters, which nobody wanted, gets announced and released before a game everyone wants like a real console pokemon game, then we should boycott it.

Pokemon has too many fanboys that buy every iteration, they're ruining the natural progress of the series by purchasing garbage like pokemon rumble, the other sucky spin-offs and all the lazy rehashes.

You're not the target audience.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

-Juice-

CaviarMeths wrote:

Boy, the people in that stream sure are excited about Gengar. Gen 1 confirmed best Pokemon.

Gen 1 didn't even have all of the original Pokemon though.
Gen 9 confirmed best Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

NinjaWaddleDee

Starmantra2000 wrote:

looks meh . . . I just want a proper 3D pokemon adventure on Wii U, all these spin-offs and half baked annual releases have dragged on for a decade too long. We need to stop hyping up games nobody wants and vote in numbers by not purchasing them. If a game like Pokken Fighters, which nobody wanted, gets announced and released before a game everyone wants like a real console pokemon game, then we should boycott it.

Pokemon has too many fanboys that buy every iteration, they're ruining the natural progress of the series by purchasing garbage like pokemon rumble, the other sucky spin-offs and all the lazy rehashes.

How do you know that we didn't want Pokken fighters? Speak for yourself. I've always wanted a pokemon fighting game.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Ryu_Niiyama

I'm pretty excited about the Gengar reveal. I do hope they incorporate the type dynamics into the game somehow.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

PrincessSugoi

Hm, would have hoped we'd know more of the roster by now but guess we'll get the full one soon enough. Come on, Greninja!

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

KO-Cub

How many is going to be in the roster? 15? That's pretty average. With a third announced already, I bet 1 or 2 will be announced then the rest will be found out by the players.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

GrailUK

My dad's cousin's next door neighbour's dog that works for Nintendo says they will announce a 3rd person 3D Pokémon RPG on Wii U at E3 together with Pokémon Amiibos and cards, online battles and trading. Here is the original conversation.

"Heya Boy!"
"Woof...Woof..woof. Rrrrrrrwoof!"

Edit. Bah! Sorry, I mis-translated. He was asking for a bowl of dog food.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

jump

A live stream of the game has been announced for the 3rd July.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Nintendo_Ninja

I really don't care about this unless it comes out on console or handheld.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

MsJubilee

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

I really don't care about this unless it comes out on console or handheld.

It's coming to Wii U.

No it's coming to the NX as a launch title.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

iKhan

YES! My favorite dragon made it in! I really hope this comes to either 3DS or NX.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

IceClimbers

Blaziken confirmed for Pokken Tournament (though we saw him before). He's coming in an update to the arcade game in August. They're staggering out characters for the arcade game, which is par for the course for Namco's arcade fighters.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GrailUK

So..they are announcing update characters. Does that really mean the arcade game ships with like 8 characters. I haven't see such a small fighting roster since the early 90's! Eek.

(I still can't see this getting a home version...that's really not enough content for retail.)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

LzWinky

I actually think it's a clever tactic, even when used on console/handheld games. Ideally, the game makers want to keep the interest in the game going.

In the best-case scenario, fans will play as some characters right away, then they come back and try out new characters. In this case, Nintendo and BN make more money because it's an arcade game.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

@GrailUK: That's normal for fighters. A console launch comes later after the game has gone through it's arcade run where updates, bug fixes, and balancing patches are done. The console launch will have plenty of additions as well.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.