Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 239

Happy_Mask

Musterd wrote:

micronean wrote:

miiverse is fine, but I wish some conversations had a bit more substance than just asking for "yeahs" and making simple quips like "finally got to the last level on [title]".

Really? Pretty much all of the posts I've commented on led to some huge, random conversation. Just last night we were commenting about ducks and politics.

Miiverse is sadly the most intellectual social networking system out there, even if every conversation looks like this:
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Kyloctopus

Am I the only one that thinks girls gets more attention on Miiverse? I'm fine with that sometimes. But I've seen girls on Miiverse reach popular posts, even if whatever some say has nothing to do with the game itself, and can just be one pathetic post or scribble.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Who follows wii u news on miiverse he's one of the biggest people on miiverse

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

I don't know if I can appreciate his role on Miiverse. I can do his job if I want to. Miiverse wasn't meant for his posts and really dissrupts the idea of Miiverse being a gameplay centric social area.
Another issue is that he doesn't show too much personality on Miiverse. Sure he's the only one to do the news. But I'd rather see a profile full of his impressions, rather than fuel for other people to show off their personality.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Kyloctopus wrote:

I don't know if I can appreciate his role on Miiverse. I can do his job if I want to. Miiverse wasn't meant for his posts and really dissrupts the idea of Miiverse being a gameplay centric social area.
Another issue is that he doesn't show too much personality on Miiverse. Sure he's the only one to do the news. But I'd rather see a profile full of his impressions, rather than fuel for other people to show off their personality.

i donno i like his role and his questions and his reviews and i swear that nintendo looks at his post and i think they get lots feedback(though most of it is biased)

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Tuurtledove

A little something I completed earlier today.
As I personally believe Nabbit should get all the love and adoration he deserves.

Untitled

Link:

Edited on by Tuurtledove

"We Breathe These Lies Underneath Falling Skies"

Nintendo Network ID: Tuurtledove

Kyloctopus

Tuurtledove wrote:

A little something I completed earlier today.
As I personally believe Nabbit should get all the love and adoration he deserves.

Untitled

Link:

@Tuurtledove It looks really great.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Tuurtledove

@Kyloctopus

Thank you,
It took far longer than I had initially anticipated however,
Though Art Academy is certainly a most incredible drawing tool.
Highly recommended to any Miiverse artists out there

"We Breathe These Lies Underneath Falling Skies"

Nintendo Network ID: Tuurtledove

Ketchupcat

Untitled
Pikmin carrying the berry-Toad guy from Cloudberry Kingdom.
Untitled
Right after I finished this one, I realized it was basically Wall-E.
Untitled
Oh, Kapp'n. What CAN'T you do without your good mayo?
Untitled
This one's... kinda weird.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
A bunch of Animal Crossing ones from when the Plaza first came out.
Untitled
Seriously, what kind of tree BURSTS INTO FLAMES if you hit it a bunch of times?
Untitled
Who's to say you're not really invading Wendell's dreams?
Untitled
Kapp'n found just the place to get some good mayo.
Untitled
More like EYE Dr. Mario AMIRIGHT
Untitled
This one's self explanatory.
Untitled
And finally, I'm one of the few people who actually LIKES Chespin's evolution.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Chompy621

I need some basic drawing tips.

1) Is there a way I can convert any image to 320 x 120, so that I know ahead of time whether or not I can draw the picture?

2) Is there a mid point save feature where you can take a break on drawing, like if you had to leave for work, or go to sleep.?

Thanks!

Chompy621

Captain_Toad

If you get this reference you win.
Untitled
Do pikmin's eyes always glow like that?
Untitled
Hayuk!
Untitled From Edmike

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Chompy621

DestinyMan wrote:

Chompy621 wrote:

I need some basic drawing tips.

1) Is there a way I can convert any image to 320 x 120, so that I know ahead of time whether or not I can draw the picture?

2) Is there a mid point save feature where you can take a break on drawing, like if you had to leave for work, or go to sleep.?

Thanks!

1. I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to enlarge and shrink all kinds of pictures.
2. Unfortunately, no, you can't take a break on a Miiverse drawing. You can place the GamePad on the charging cradle and leave it there for a little while, but after an hour, the Wii U automically turns itself off and erases your progress, so you can't be gone for very long at all. Hopefully in the future Nintendo could update Miiverse with the ability to save work-in-progress drawings.

I have the program. Where exactly do I go to enlarge the picture size? What numbers did you type in for the height and weight to get the 320 x 120 ratio?

Edited on by Chompy621

Chompy621

Ketchupcat

I got an odd friend request last night... It was from someone I've never seen on Miiverse before, and his profile comment described hime as a "28 year old, large-and-in-charge gaymer". But the creepy part was that the text in the request was just "". Kind of unsettling... so I rejected it. Remember kids, STRANGER DANGER.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Happy_Mask

Musterd wrote:

I got an odd friend request last night... It was from someone I've never seen on Miiverse before, and his profile comment described hime as a "28 year old, large-and-in-charge gaymer". But the creepy part was that the text in the request was just "". Kind of unsettling... so I rejected it. Remember kids, STRANGER DANGER.

Ô_Ō
Seems legit.

Curse you! We weren't supposed to know about Final Crossing yet. ;___________;

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic