Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 9,361 to 9,380 of 15,210

Haru17

I wonder how ruins will work with the horse / walrus. Cryonis / magnesis / stasis probably won't work, but bombs are well integrated into the paraglider. I hope that horseback bomb tossing / rolling from Twilight Princess is back (Yes, that was in Twilight Princess. Play it again.) It'd almost certainly come to greater use in Breath of the Wild's open world.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Eel

Never really actually considered using the bombs while riding the horse in TP.

It was bothersome enough just using the horse.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IceClimbers

Apparently during a thunderstorm you can throw your metal equipment at an enemy and the lightning will be attracted to it and strike the enemy. Getting struck by lightning does a lot of damage.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haru17

Okay, several spoilers in one day when I'm not even stalking gaming sites. Maybe I should just go dark for the entire of February :/

JaxonH

@IceClimbers
I wonder if extreme gamers will shield surf decked out in solid metal armor carrying a tall metal rod (stolen from the postman of course) during lightning storms for sport

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

renaryuugufan92

@JaxonH Oh I'm going to try this

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

JoyBoy

@Haru17 We should just make a new thread or enter an old one which nobody likes to visit and continue our talk over there

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Octane

Haru17 wrote:

I hope that horseback bomb tossing / rolling from Twilight Princess is back (Yes, that was in Twilight Princess. Play it again.)

Try Deku Leaf-ing the feathers from the Helmaroc King after the battle (it actually works!), now that's an amazing hidden little secret. Didn't really have a use, but whatever.

Octane

Haru17

@Octane Well, I think the horseback bombing thing in Twilight Princess is a fair bit more of a feature than that, but that's cool to know nonetheless.

Dezzy

Apparently you can get an actual snowboard shield, if that wasn't a mistake. Also, Hyrule is somewhere on earth, maybe?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

GoronBrudda

G0dlike wrote:

I've got 2 switches and 2 copies of Zelda ordered. One will be dispatched in the post so will arrive around lunch time, the other is by Amazon so could be anytime between early morning and early evening!! @GoronBrudda

Did you go for the same color on both switches, or did you go for one of each?

GoronBrudda

FGPackers

Was wondering when we will be able to know the tracklist in the soundtrack cd bundled in the limited edition. I have a lot of interest in it since i'll take it and i will surely listen to it for weeks, not minutes, hours or days. For WEEKS

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Nin10dad

GoronBrudda wrote:

G0dlike wrote:

I've got 2 switches and 2 copies of Zelda ordered. One will be dispatched in the post so will arrive around lunch time, the other is by Amazon so could be anytime between early morning and early evening!! @GoronBrudda

Did you go for the same color on both switches, or did you go for one of each?

One is for me, one is for a friend who is out of the country until the end of March.
Naturally I get to open whichever one turns up 1st 👍

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

OorWullie

I wonder if the entire soundtrack will be new or if there will still be usual remixed classics in there too?No "house" music will leave me disappointed.I can entertain myself for ages with Toon Link shuffling left to right in shield pose with the camera spun around to face him.The facial animations in time to the music never fails to amuse me.The best place to do this is in the auction room with the crowd behind you.Or how about running round in circles in fairy fountain with the camera facing and the fairies chasing you?Hypnotic stuff.Or the classic backs to the wall left to right shuffle in time to the music.Or is it just me

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

jump

I'm more worried if there's enough songs on the soundtrack, as the music in the trailers is great, but when you're playing there's not a lot of background music going on with nature's sounds being the game music.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FGPackers

jump wrote:

I'm more worried if there's enough songs on the soundtrack, as the music in the trailers is great, but when you're playing there's not a lot of background music going on with nature's sounds being the game music.

Same concern here. But i think they're hiding something from us on the music aspect of the game, otherwise i don't get why the soundtrack

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

jump

FGPackers wrote:

jump wrote:

Same concern here. But i think they're hiding something from us on the music aspect of the game, otherwise i don't get why the soundtrack

They've included one in the last few 3D Zelda releases, it just a way to bump up the special editions.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

Track 3: birds chirping
Track 7: grass crunching and wind blowing
Track 8: fire burning grass
Track 12: fire burning trees
Track 19: water stream
Track 20: fire burning water.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TuVictus

We should have a like button for posts specifically so I can like the above.

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic