Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 15,201

Haru17

Yeah, I think this is where I jump off the spoiler train. A Game Informer cover story is Too Much.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

jump

Meowpheel wrote:

Like this.

Stop showing off.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

-Green-

Thank ya kindly.

This video seems to sum up a lot of the info released by GI with some screenshots from the recent GI issue:

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

It's soooo tempting to click on that link.. Is the dungeon boss an enemy we've seen before? I think we really need to start using spoiler tags from now on.

Honestly it doesn't spoil that much. It just shows you a pic and a name of the boss while giving a short description of the dungeon. It also apparently confirms that all dungeons are optional

Wind Blight Ganon is the name of the boss and it's "part of Ganon"

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Octane

Haru17 wrote:

Yeah, I think this is where I jump off the spoiler train. A Game Informer cover story is Too Much.

Same here, I rather to into the game with as little knowledge as possible. It's been a while since I've been truly surprised by a Nintendo game.

Octane

jump

They also mentioned there's no Zelda gear items (in the version they played at least) like the hookshot, boomerang etc in the game., so it looks like it's just the slate in the game.

Edited on by Octane

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Octane

@jump Just a reminder to use spoiler tags for stuff like that.

Octane

-Green-

This is really exciting. It's great to know that the games almost out in less a month. Back when it was announced I almost bought a Wii U for it, but I'm happy it's almost time.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

jump

Octane wrote:

@jump Just a reminder to use spoiler tags for stuff like that.

Is that a spoiler tho? It's also no different to when you writing about about Aonuma saying there's no dungeons without spoiler tags.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Octane

@jump Do we even know that for sure? Cause I'm still hearing conflicting messages.

Anyway, we have to draw the line somewhere. And with the Game Informer article, it's a good time to start including spoiler tags. I'm sure that more spoilers and leaks will follow in the coming weeks.

Octane

Tyranexx

Haru17 wrote:

Same. I'll probably jump ship with this thread completely come March 3rd.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

JoyBoy

I'm out!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

LzWinky

Oh good, now we can discuss how the previous Zelda villains form an evil club bent on destroying Cour...er...Link

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Luna_110

Holy moly guys, was browsing gaf for the hilarious comments and found a gif from the game.

Its short, and its spoilery, but I could watch it all day. March 3rd can't come here fast enough.

http://m.imgur.com/HzYxWZj?r

Edited on by Luna_110

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

renaryuugufan92

@Dezzy March 3rd, so close but yet so far away.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Dezzy

I wonder if this might break sales records for Zelda. It's certainly generated a lot more hype than most Zelda games do.

Ignoring remakes and remasters, Twilight Princess is the highest selling at about 8.7 million.

It could easily beat that if the Switch sells well. I'm 99% sure it'll sell over 5 million.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

renaryuugufan92

@Dezzy Oh for sure, even with the Wii U version I have friends who are forced to play that version due to them missing opportunities to pre-order the Switch. I can see Breath of the Wild passing 5 million quite easily, its going to be interesting if it surpassed Twilight Princess in lifetime sales.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic