Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 9,201 to 9,220 of 15,210

Dezzy

Haru17 wrote:

I'm sure blue-glowing fantasy weapons go back way further than Star Wars.

Probably not much. You forget how bad the special effects were in the original Star Wars. That's the special edition picture you've got there. The original lightsabers looked terrible.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Haruki_NLI

@mjharper Links Awakening lacked the Triforce. And Ganon...and Zelda...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

BigBadJohn

@Dezzy I won't stand for any Star Wars bad mouthing around here!

Edited on by BigBadJohn

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

Moshugan

@Monkey_Balls That would be great if they shipped few days before launch date!! The approximate arrival time is marked "between 7th and 9th" for me (2-4 day delivery).

@Maxz Thanks for the insight!

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

Maxz

@Moshugan Thank you for all your investigative... forum-ism on the previous page! It's good to know that dungeons don't seem to be completely off the cards!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

FGPackers

@Moshugan My Amazon says February 28th and arriving March 3rd (i have Prime), if it can help

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Nicolai

Moshugan wrote:

@Haru17 @Octane @Maxz Oh, and one thing I noticed from the third trailer, is that there's going to be at least two types of Shrines. The Sheikah controlled blue, intact and sealed ones that have the monk at the end, and Calamity Ganon corrupted ones that are more brownish and have Ganon's goo all over the place. You can see it at 3:01 in the third trailer.

I remember seeing that. There are two alternate possibilities: 1) My unlikely dream of every shrine ramping up in difficulty halfway through the game via Calamity Ganon corruption. 2) Shrines can't be touched by Ganon, and that scene is actually the inside of one of the giant mech monsters.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Dezzy

Mellor2000 wrote:

@Dezzy I won't stand for any Star Wars bad mouthing around here!

Ner, I actually like the old special effects. The original Star Wars trilogy really did feel like it took place long ago. Which they then completely ruined with the prequel trilogy.

ClockworkMario

Aonuma embarks on an epic quest. Blades will bleed, shields will shatter and so forth

I seriously love this fella

Edited on by ClockworkMario

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

FGPackers

I have to admit i laughed a little bit when i saw it

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Haru17

Here's the full article.

But there's also...

Untitled

"Mr Aonuma has earned himself a reward for his troubles. This odd-looking food sort of looks like a heart, don’t you think? Only one thing for it then!"

Show me the heart pieces.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Maxz

@Haru17 This is my personal favourite, Mr. Aonuma proudly bearing fruit and veg:

Untitled

Is he in Germany? How exciting!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Dezzy

Ner he can't be abroad, he doesn't have a camera

Dezzy

Does anyone remember if the data packs for Xenoblade X were released early?

I have crap internet and gonna want to get this 3GB download ahead of time for Zelda.

Nicolai

@Dezzy I'm... almost positive they were. I didn't get the game at launch, but I think I remember them being available before launch, and there being some minor data-mining spoilers as a result.

Anyway, I hope I eventually end up being just as happy as Aonuma-san seems to always be.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

renaryuugufan92

@Dezzy Yes the packs for X were released the same time the pre-load was, about a week or two early if I remember correctly since I pre-loaded the game at the time. Maybe Botw will have the same option for those sticking with the U version.

Edited on by renaryuugufan92

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Dezzy

@renaryuugufan92

Cool. Has anyone figured out if they'll fit on the 8GB Wii U yet?
Given that a large amount is taken up by system updates. The spare space is fairly similar to what this datapack is supposed to be.

Octane

@Dezzy Isn't the 3GB on disc as well? I thought it was just a regular install.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic