Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 8,161 to 8,180 of 15,201

Tyranexx

Dezzy wrote:

Lol

Untitled

Heh, I've seen that one. I wasn't aware until reading it that people thought Toon Link was their kid though.

So...Anybody gonna tune into the Game Awards just to see the "exclusive" BotW footage? I probably will, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TuVictus

"Are you sure this is coming out in 2015?"
"yes,this game will be out in 2015"

Ahhh such memories.

TuVictus

CaviarMeths

Dezzy wrote:

Anyone notice how much Japan has abandoned this series?

Untitled

Maybe not so much abandoned as that's pretty much what the ratio was for the original games as well. In Japan, TWW on GC outsold TP on Wii.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

EOTW

Operative wrote:

"Are you sure this is coming out in 2015?"
"yes,this game will be out in 2015"

Ahhh such memories.

Oh yeah, I remember that! Good times.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Haru17

Why is it that makes me feel worse?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Dezzy

@CaviarMeths

It's not the ratio for WW at all. That sold pretty well in Japan! It started around the time of the Wii/DS.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Octane

@Haru17 Cause we all know what's going to happen when Aonuma promises a 2017 release during The Game Awards.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Octane Delayed to 2019/2020 for the Switch's successor

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shinion

I swear to God I already know the only 2 ways reaction to this game will go:

"That looked AWFUL! Man so much for those massive Switch improvements they absolutely totally promised, Nintendo Switch more like Nintendo Port...itch amirite?"

"That looked AMAZING! Shame that the Wii U version is absolutely definitely cancelled because of those reasons!"

Expecting that the trailer will be cool but they won't specify what version it is nor will they give a release window. And of course that'll be the main topic of discussion and not, you know, the game.

Shinion

CaviarMeths

I ate crow hard back in 2015, but I will eat an entire collection of hats if it doesn't come out in 2017.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dezzy

@CaviarMeths

You could've saved time and just eaten a crow-hat:

Untitled

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Octane

Stupid TGA is way too late, not going to stay up until 3 or 4 am. I'll check back with you guys tomorrow morning. Will this thread be filled with joy or with salty tears from a disappointing demo that contained recycled E3 footage..?

Octane

TuVictus

Eh. I'm expecting more running around the demo area from e3. If we're very lucky we might get a launch window (q2/q3 2017 is my guess)

TuVictus

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

We will see a town.

This would be worth it in itself, imo.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

enkithedark

Guys listen up I have a theory...I think the spirit orbs in the game serve as an element of leveling or increasing stats of certain elements of a character. For example the first four shrines are named after the runes that are unlocked after them(ex.Stasis Trial) however, in the e3 gameplay they showcased 2 additional shrines, one being named Trial of Power.

So if there are over 100 shrines there could be 30 trials of courage, 30 trials of power etc. The theme of the trial I think would correspond to what stat would be increased, for example, completing a trial of power and obtaining a spirit orb would allow you to deal more physical damage or maybe a means to progress to learn a new power skill.

If you look at these images to, you can clearly see the monks hand shape the triforce corresponding to the trial.
http://i.imgur.com/KME9y3P.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0lgKeRt.jpg

enkithedark

Haru17

(Trailer Spoilers)

More bestial rito!? A giant hawk-ship?

A FEMALE LINK!?! Or is that Zelda!? It looked like she was holding the Gamepad / Sheikah Slate.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic