Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 761 to 780 of 15,210

Ryno

If Zelda U, Starfox U, and Xenoblade X all come out in 2015, than 2015 will be known as the greatest year of gaming, confirmed.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

Ryno wrote:

If Zelda U, Starfox U, and Xenoblade X all come out in 2015, than 2015 will be known as the greatest year of gaming, confirmed.

Agreed

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

People thought Super Smash Bros. Wii U would be delayed until 2015 but look at it now...

Master of the Hype Train

jariw

Blast wrote:

People thought Super Smash Bros. Wii U would be delayed until 2015 but look at it now...

But OTOH, they did feature crunch on the Wii U version to be completed on time. The community-related features, tournaments and tourneys will arrive in 2015. They can't do feature crunch on a Zelda game.

jariw

iKhan

I think the question we have to ask is if Nintendo has something that they can launch as their big 2015 title instead of Zelda? If they don't then they can't really delay Zelda. They'd have to rush it, even if it means putting out an unfinished product.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Xenoblade Chronicles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

jariw

iKhan wrote:

They'd have to rush it, even if it means putting out an unfinished product.

Absolutely not.

jariw

Yoshi

Just because there are no other big games announced for next year's holiday season right now doesn't mean there won't be any. Remember last year's big games? They were A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World, and they were announced in April and June, respectively, of that year.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Blast

iKhan wrote:

I think the question we have to ask is if Nintendo has something that they can launch as their big 2015 title instead of Zelda? If they don't then they can't really delay Zelda. They'd have to rush it, even if it means putting out an unfinished product.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is literally Nintendo's answer to big open world games like Witcher 3. XCX is one of their biggest games.

Master of the Hype Train

iKhan

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Absolutely not.

I wouldn't want that, but I think from a business sense they'd have to.

The problem is that the stock market is controlled by very short term thinkers, while business success generally comes from a long term plan. So to please big investors, they might have their hand forced.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

Blast wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Xenoblade Chronicles X is literally Nintendo's answer to big open world games like Witcher 3. XCX is one of their biggest games.

I expect XCX in August or September. Though I suppose they could delay it to fill the Zelda hole.

jariw

iKhan wrote:

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Absolutely not.

You "wouldn't want that?" You don't even have a Wii U, and only come here to discuss Nintendo business strategies anyway. Why not discuss that with them at the next shareholder's meeting instead?

jariw

Spoony_Tech

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Absolutely not.

You "wouldn't want that?" You don't even have a Wii U, and only come here to discuss Nintendo business strategies anyway. Why not discuss that with them at the next shareholder's meeting instead?

Nintendo would never intentionally release a game like Zelda unfinished or rushed. Maybe some companies would do that with the intention of patching it later but not Nintendo.

I still think there is a strong possibility that it will slip to 2016. Who knows, maybe Star Fox and or X Chronicles will be there go to game for next year. Maybe even a game we don't even know about. What's Retro doing again???

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Octane

I'd like to remind everyone that there's no reason to assume Zelda will be delayed...

Octane

luisesteban

Yes, there is no clue about delays or game been incomplete, I don't know why is every body talking about that, it's obvious that Aonuma likes to play with what he says and what is going on secretly

luisesteban

LzWinky

iKhan wrote:

I find this argument a bit unfinished. You should clarify a few things like how you got the idea that anything is possibly being "rushed"

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iKhan

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

jariw wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Absolutely not.

First of all, just because I don't have a Wii U doesn't mean I don't want one at all. The system is getting a lot of games I really want come next year. But right now I'm just at a point in my life where I'm not sure how much time or money, or friends I'll have for games, so it's difficult to put money down on a system.

But I most definitely want a game in one of my favorite franchises to come out complete without bugs and not an unfinished mess.

Second, I'm not a hardcore investor. I do it with a small amount of money as a side hobby. The reason I talk about Nintendo business strategies is because I find it interesting. I do the same thing with other companies that make products I like.

iKhan

WaLzgi wrote:

iKhan wrote:

I find this argument a bit unfinished. You should clarify a few things like how you got the idea that anything is possibly being "rushed"

I wasn't very clear. I don't mean that Zelda is going to necessarily be rushed. I mean, in the event that they aren't going to meet the 2015 deadline, they may have to rush it.

Blast

Why is it so hard to believe this game isn't coming in 2015? This game is HIGH on Nintendo's list just like Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. Wii U was.

Master of the Hype Train

Jacob717

iKhan wrote:

Like I said, they rushed Wind Waker to get a Christmas release in Japan, so they had to take out two dungeons. The game was still playable though and it wasn't buggy which is a good thing. But I wouldn't want them to take out dungeons in Zelda U to meet a deadline, more dungeons is always good.

Jacob717

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic