Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 15,201

Grumblevolcano

The Legend of Zelda: Nintendo Fans Riot as Hype Train Destruction Break Them

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheXReturns

The Legend of Zelda: Heavenly Dagger ?

It goes with the whole two word thing they've had recently. But then again, ALBW's four, so...

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

-Green-

Do you guys think we might get a leak on this game before E3? Maybe someone taking pictures while setting up or something like that.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

-Red- wrote:

Do you guys think we might get a leak on this game before E3? Maybe someone taking pictures while setting up or something like that.

All we've had so far is rumors. Whether or not those were true info, there's no way assets ever leak.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Tyranexx

Octane wrote:

@Grumblevolcano Which hype train?

Untitled

This would have been so much better if it had been the Demon Train from ST. XD

The Legend of Zelda: Hypeward Sword?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

veeflames

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The Legend of Zelda: Nintendo Fans Riot as Hype Train Destruction Break Them

I'll be Captain Obvious here: it's clear you aren't interested in the game.
And I'll brace for silly, stupid, and sarcastic remarks when I say the following: we'll finally be getting our first REAL glimpse of Zelda U... so many pages of speculating about grass, voice acting, grass, open worlds, more grass, names, and much more grass will finally end come Tuesday.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

@Vee_Flames The hate for western RPGs are strong in this thread though. If by "western flavour", Aonuma means Fallout/Witcher/Skyrim, etc. this thread will explode similarly to how people reacted to Federation Force and Color Splash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haru17

They already made it open world: That's about as Skyrim as a game not made by Bethesda can get.

Eel

Well, we know there's a big world to explore... But we don't exactly know if the game will be open world in practice.

We'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Meowpheel wrote:

Well, we know there's a big world to explore... But we don't exactly know if the game will be open world in practice.

We've already seen fields of grass. That's as open world as it gets.

-Green-

Now all we need is the filler to put in those lush fields and we all set.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

-Red- wrote:

Now all we need is the filler to put in those lush fields and we all set.

Other people's taste in games I will never understand...

Octane

Meowpheel wrote:

Don't worry, this time they'll include two NPCs that follow you around and tell you where to go. You will never get lost! They're called NaFi and NaFi 2.0.

Octane

Tyranexx

Octane wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Don't worry, this time they'll include two NPCs that follow you around and tell you where to go. You will never get lost! They're called NaFi and NaFi 2.0.

And don't forget that they'll constantly be breaking the fourth wall telling you that your batteries are depleted. XD That was my biggest issue with Fi.

Monkey_Balls

So nobody wants to talk about the latest rumours doing the rounds? Only 4 main dungeons... 100+ mini-dungeons... dynamic weather...

Eh, I guess we're all too rumour-worn by now to care.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Eel

Well, if it's true they want to make the game open world and let you things in any order, then having fewer main dungeons opens the possibility to create different versions of each to make them feel harder or easier depending on the order you decide to do them.

Unlike in ALBW where all the dungeons were equally easy.

Or the first game, were the difficulty was all over the place.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

@Trinexx The battery-low reminder thing could've been resolved if you promptly replaced the batteries in the Wii Remote...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tyranexx

@Vee_Flames: True, but the fact that it happened at all was still quite bothersome. XD I would have rather the console itself alert you, similar to what my Wii U does when the Gamepad battery is low. Having a character do it in the game you were playing was just...irritating.

FragRed

@Monkey_Balls There's good reason no one wants to talk about that rumour. How would anyone get such "information" to leak about such a game?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic