Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 15,201

Sticker

R.I.P Zelda U Hype
Let me play this sad song to remember when we were originally hyped for new Zelda U footage months ago.

Edited on by Sticker

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Spoony_Tech

I honestly didn't expect any Zelda news outside of TPHD. Still would've been nice to see it hear something but it will make E3 that more special if we just wait!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

I visited the Gamefaqs board for this game for the first time today; never going back again.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

@Sticker

What did you just send into my brain?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

iKhan

@-Red-:

Gamefaqs is a cesspool. Never go there.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Sticker

iKhan wrote:

@-Red-:

Woah there. As a Gamefaqs user myself, Gamefaqs is actually a nice place. The Zelda U board been bad lately because we haven't had any new news lately.

Dezzy wrote:

@Sticker

What did you just send into my brain?

A beautiful remix of the forest temple.

Edited on by Sticker

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

"Sparks" wrote:

-Green-

Sticker wrote:

iKhan wrote:

@-Red-:

Woah there. As a Gamefaqs user myself, Gamefaqs is actually a nice place. The Zelda U board been bad lately because we haven't had any new news lately.

Well that wasn't what made the place so bad for me while I was there. While there, all I saw was mindless trolling and a great deal of toxicity from people there. It was a huge turn off, especially for a first impression.

Edited on by -Green-

Sticker

-Red- wrote:

Sticker wrote:

iKhan wrote:

@-Red-:

Well that wasn't what made the place so bad for me while I was there. While there, all I saw was mindless trolling and a great deal of toxicity from people there. It was a huge turn off, especially for a first impression.

That usually happens when a certain game doesn't get any news for months. It turns into a place for trolls. It will disappear when Zelda U finally gets some new news.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

"Sparks" wrote:

-Green-

Sticker wrote:

-Red- wrote:

Sticker wrote:

iKhan wrote:

@-Red-:

That usually happens when a certain game doesn't get any news for months. It turns into a place for trolls. It will disappear when Zelda U finally gets some new news.

Another possibility is that it could just get worse. Most of the people who actually cared about civilly discussing topics are probably gone and more and more trolls just keep coming; so there's that.

Anyways for me, there's little reason to go their to discuss Zelda, when I can just stay here and calmly and nicely discuss it.

iKhan

Sticker wrote:

iKhan wrote:

@-Red-:

I used to be an intense GameFAQs user. Like, I got really addicted and it legitimately damaged my life. But even that's not why I called it a cesspool. GameFAQs is almost completely unregulated, so it can turn into place with toxic discussion that never really ends. Threads return almost as soon as they ended, and almost no one ever seems willing to accept being wrong.

I like the NintendoLife community MUCH more.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Grumblevolcano

I used to be a GameFAQs user solely for the MKWii boards, it was pretty cool but when I got a Xbox 360 in September 2009 I started to lose interest. After that the main forums I joined were the official Rock Band forums in June 2010 which I still actively visit as the franchise is still alive and NintendoLife which I joined after finding out about at EGX 2013. It's been fantastic here over the time I've been around and I hope whatever NX is doesn't change that.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iKhan

I really hope this game brings back maze elements to dungeons. Every dungeon but the final dungeon in Skyward Sword was literally a straight line.

Zelda dungeons have been linear (there is only one way to progress) for a while now, but in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, you could get lost or simply not know where to go next. Skyward Sword turned dungeons into more of puzzle obstacle courses.

Edited on by iKhan

Haru17

iKhan wrote:

Zelda dungeons have been linear since they became more than glorified sudoku puzzles.

Fix'd.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

iKhan

Haru17 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Zelda dungeons have been linear since they became more than glorified sudoku puzzles.

Fix'd.

That's not really fair. Oracle of Ages and Ocarina of Time had non-linear dungeons that were also more than glorified sudoku puzzles.

Spoony_Tech

I trust him, haven't played a bad Zelda yet. Obviously some are better then others but for me all are enjoyable. Even those ds ones.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Only Zelda I haven't really enjoyed much was Zelda II. I actually prefer the 3D games personally, but the 2D ones are great as well. One of my favorite things t hear was this: "But this time, the change in flavour will be like going from Japanese food to Western style food."

Maybe I am over thinking it, but I hope to perhaps see more 'Western' style vs 'Japanese ' style for once.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Grumblevolcano

The Legend of Zelda: Birthright for Wii U and The Legend of Zelda: Conquest for NX

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

I am thinking of a leveling system with perks. As well as a crafting/upgrade system akin to Skyward Sword's.

Smash_kirby

Spoony_Tech

I think dare I say we may see even more Bethesda influences in the Next Zelda. You don't get more western flavor then that.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic