Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 521 to 540 of 15,201

Oragami

CaviarMeths wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

@CaviarMeths Um... that Oragami guy kinda agreed with me, and I've met other people who want this.

No, you're mistaken. What you've met are people who want to play Elder Scrolls with Zelda costumes.

Are you talking about me, or these "other people" he's talking about?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Kewlan

@Shocks1776 You should be called @1stPersonforSSB4

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

kkslider5552000

Shocks1776 wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I don't think a Zelda game would fit in 1st person. I mean, how else are we going to see this new smexy Link all the time? Plus it's an adventure game, and you'll see more in 3rd person.

Metroid Prime pulled it off.

But it sucked. Hard.

get out

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I don't think a Zelda game would fit in 1st person. I mean, how else are we going to see this new smexy Link all the time? Plus it's an adventure game, and you'll see more in 3rd person.

Metroid Prime pulled it off.

But it sucked. Hard.

get out

I've basically been telling him that since last night!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Shocks1776

So just because I don't enjoy a certain game that many people like, I should get out? That's terrible reasoning. I'm sure you all hate games that other people love.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Kewlan

I'm sorry but we can't take you seriously when you're saying that all games should be FPS and you say how much you love FPS... :/

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Shocks1776

Kewlan wrote:

I'm sorry but we can't take you seriously when you're saying that all games should be FPS and you say how much you love FPS... :/

I didn't say they should all be FPS, I said I prefer the first-person perspective.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

LzWinky

Oragami wrote:

Yeah, but Metroid Prime is a first-person action-adventure, which is what a first-person Zelda would be.
And yes, I prefer third-person as well (I hate the restricted view in first-person), but a first-person Zelda would be interesting.

Except Zelda 3D would work better from a 3rd person point of view. 1st person just doesn't work that well unless you're using items.

Also, can we not jab at each other?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

So uh yeah, I hope there's a Nintendo Direct that will give us more Zelda news soon. I am so hyped for the exploration part of the game. I hope they make it good!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Oragami

@WaLzgi You may be correct, I'd have to play the actual game before I made a final decision though.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I didn't say they should all be FPS, I said I prefer the first-person perspective.

Sonic and Mario Team Fortress!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Oh, God, a name change. Why do people have to change their name when I'm used to it?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Oh, God, a name change. Why do people have to change their name when I'm used to it?

That's why I pay more attention to people's profiles.

MERG said:

Shocks1776

@Spoony_Tech Please explain what you are trying to get at.
For the record, a first-person Mario or sonic game would probably be cool. Before you say a first-person platformer isn't possible, Mirror's Edge showed it can be done. Besides, think of running at Sonic's high speeds in first person!

Spoony_Tech

Shocks1776 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Please explain what you are trying to get at.
For the record, a first-person Mario or sonic game would probably be cool. Before you say a first-person platformer isn't possible, Mirror's Edge showed it can be done. Besides, think of running at Sonic's high speeds in first person!

It was a joke but who knew you would run with it.

Oh and I really don't want to ever think about running high speed in a fps. It will never happen so I'll stop now.

MERG said:

Shocks1776

@Spoony_Tech But it would be cool...

MsJubilee

I wonder if this game is going to make link have a partner or is he going to be a lone wolf? Which would be awesome in my opinion.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic